PDA

View Full Version : Lifeline rentals available @ NJBA Sept. race

BUSBY
09-10-2005, 10:58 AM
I posted this in the Just Jets area ... thought I should here as well ... hope to see you out there!:
Okay Southwest Hot Boaters ... here's your chance ...
After speaking to many of you who have shown the interest of wanting to come out and try out sanctioned drag boat racing, but do not know if you want to invest the money on all of the safety equipment up front ...
Well here's your chance.
I have spoken to one of our members from right here on the boards who took the time to go down and speak with the owner of Lifeline, Bill Fauntleroy. So up front, we should take the time and thank our buddy Jim (otherwise known as Squirtin Thunder)! He volunteered in conversations with me to help organize this & I know I really appriciate his time and trouble ... so thanks again Jim.
So ... here it is
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is all per Bill Fauntleroy.
What you can rent for the weekend;
Safety Pants, Ballistic Shorts $ 50.00
Jacket, non chute $100.00
Rental fees can be applied towards your purchase at the event.
This equipment you must buy;
Helmet restraint with attachments $ 80.00
Kill switch Lanyard, 6' with clip $ 5.00
Also;
Used safety equipment will be for sale
New ready made safety equipment at major discounts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now with all of that said ... Bill said we need to step up the purchases and rentals better than last year. He was quite hesitant to do this.
Last year there were only two rentals of pants and jackets at this event in Sept. There were also two jackets and some other safety items bought.
It costs him a lot of money to come out and we need to support this program if we want it to continue ... so lets step it up and make this happen.
If you are interested, and have any questions ... thier contact information is listed below ... please feel free to contact them and ask and/or reserve your equipment up front. They are great people to work with and are offering a great service!
Lifeline 1601 Kofa Ave
928-669-9241
Fax 928-669-8895
www.lifelinejackets.com
lifeline@rivcom.net
Thanks again, and I'll see you at the races!
Brian

BUSBY
09-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Just a reminder ... hope to see you there next weekend!
Brian