PDA

View Full Version : Terminal Velocity vs Eye of the Tiger (vid)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-10-2005, 09:43 PM
From Stretch Jr's claim to fame weekend. :cool:
Prostocks from Burley 1998 (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/movie1/race1.wmv)

circleboatKIDD
09-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Bring that motor out for Burley 06 :cool:

Morg
09-11-2005, 05:43 AM
Cool race. I'm guessing Jim won it?

dmontzsta
09-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Thanks again Jerry. Another one to add to my video collection. I have a folder full of every video. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks again Jerry. Another one to add to my video collection. I have a folder full of every video. :D Don, I'm trying to crash your computer! :)

dmontzsta
09-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Don, I'm trying to crash your computer! :)
Keep them coming, I have 180gig available. :)

eraser
09-11-2005, 08:38 AM
cool vids jerr, thanks :cool: :cool: Hell of a way to start your morning!!!!! :eek: :wink:

Terminal Velocity
09-13-2005, 08:20 AM
wahoo! Thanks Jerry, yea that was one fun weekend. Unfortunately that heat i did get beat by a half a deck at the line. i was having some difficulty getting around the turn...hell i still do. That heat was the Saturday Final, on Sunday morning i went into the first turn first gave Marty a 10 foot lane and never looked back. Well sort of, i was looking like a Mofo 'cause i just knew he was going to come back around me. That was by far the "easiest" weekend i have ever had racing our boat. When we showed up we had a starting place with pills and that is where it stayed all weekend all we did was fill her up with methanol and i checked the valves Saturday night other than that i got in held on. O and the final on Sunday Marty flipped the boat in the second turn first lap trying to catch me, and believe me he was doing a dam fine job of it, you wouldn't believe how much fin he showed through the entire first corner and about 2/3 of the second. All in All it was the funnest weekend, i really think it was a better weekend than winning the '96 APBA Pro Stock Western Divisional.
Thanks again Jerry :cool: