PDA

View Full Version : The media adding to the drama,,,

Flying Tiger
09-11-2005, 11:41 AM
The news media playing sad distressing music along with it's coverage of the hurricane solely to add to the drama and pain is ridiculous.
They're all doing it. No matter what your take on the response was or who's to blame for what,, the people in pain tunes are outta line.
New Orleans will be a vibrant, hummin city once again,, and a lot sooner than the news media wants it too. Very soon,, you'll see unless the media can stop it with it's rumors.
The chief of police said peoples behavior in the Superdome was nothing like reported in the media.
They had two rape attempts and the assailants were stopped, and arrested and are sitting in the hole.
No murders, no dead kids, no canabalism,,, none of the crap the media reports.
Lots of business remained open throught the Hurricane itself, and are still open. Biz owners that stockpiled gas, water ect for such an event.
It is a brutal disaster no doubt about that,, but the news media wishes it was worse.
Remember when the Amtrac train flew off the bridge in N.O? The media was really hopeing 'gators would swim up and eat the passengers. I $#1t you not,, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Rexone
09-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Very similar to their reporting on the Iraq War. All the drama, all the negatives, none of the postives or country rebuilding. The latter doesn't sell ad time well.

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Very similar to their reporting on the Iraq War. All the drama, all the negatives, none of the postives or country rebuilding. The latter doesn't sell ad time well.
You mean like the major offensive taking place right now? that kinda rebuilding, and the winning of hearts and minds??
http://www.islamonline.org/English/News/2005-09/09/article01.shtml

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Lesseeee.... it's a Blown link-post. Nope, not gonna waste my time researching the debunking of the crap in it. Off to another thread as I troll along......... :sleeping:

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Lesseeee.... it's a Blown link-post. Nope, not gonna waste my time researching the debunking of the crap in it. Off to another thread as I troll along......... :sleeping:
OH come on, I even got it in english for ya. :D