PDA

View Full Version : You know what tomorrow is......

Jbb
09-11-2005, 12:14 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/16954.jpg

HCS
09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Been 4 years.

hotlavey
09-11-2005, 12:17 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/16954.jpg
I think the Liberals have forgotten. Just ask them about "racial profiling".

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 12:22 PM
I think the Liberals have forgotten. Just ask them about "racial profiling".
I think it's a safe bet that some liberals died in that event.
I wasn't going to post in this thread because I don't really have anything to say. That picture puts a knot in my gut.
I wouldn't have thought anyone would make a petty political comment in such a heavy thread. That was cold, lavey.

HCS
09-11-2005, 12:29 PM
I wasn't going to post in this thread because I don't really have anything to say. That picture puts a knot in my gut.
I wouldn't have thought anyone would make a petty political comment in such a heavy thread. That was cold, lavey.
I would say being New York City the majority were liberal.
Whatever difference that makes.

Mrs.charitycase
09-11-2005, 12:35 PM
We'll NEVER forget!

cola
09-11-2005, 12:44 PM
My son's birthday 23 :D

hotlavey
09-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way but every time I see a picture like the one you posted I think about all flack and roadblocks that have been placed in the way of protecting both you, your family, and all the others from something like this happening again. Many good people died, both liberal and conservative, hopefully it won't be repeated.

kgt
09-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I live in canada and I will never forget that day my american friends were so ruthlessly attacted......

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way...
Sorry for going off.
For what it's worth, I have two friends who worked in one of those buildings when they went down. They both worked for the same company. Both people are Canadians and neither one of them was in their US office when the buildings were attacked. It sure hit home, though.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Sorry Tom....
I'm with Lavey....
Too many people have forgotten how they felt that day....I for one have not.......
Too many people have forgotten that we need to go the distance....
Too many idiots think this was over OIL!.....They just hate Bush....
Too many people have forgotten that we are fighting for our survival as a Country and a culture...
My young kids will never know the Country I knew.....What a shame!!!!!
Don't forget to light some candles outside on your porch tonight!!!!
"Never Forget"
Later,
CJG
:(

hotlavey
09-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Sorry for going off.
For what it's worth, I have two friends who worked in one of those buildings when they went down. They both worked for the same company. Both people are Canadians and neither one of them was in their US office when the buildings were attacked. It sure hit home, though.
No problem. It hit home with all of us. Your friends were very fortunate.
Shaken, I'm with you 100% on that. It does seem that the mentality of alot of people today is no matter what Bush does or says, it is wrong. I sure don't agree with everything he says, but his anger with the terrorists and the extremist muslims is correct and justified. I hope he never forgets.

Jbb
09-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Anyone who can look at these .....and not have their blood boil...Is not an American in my view...I am From NYC....and I had relatives in both towers.......I will never forget.....and If it means killing everything even remotely related to the scumbags responsible....so be it....
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/2121.jpg

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-11-2005, 01:24 PM
No problem. It hit home with all of us. Your friends were very fortunate.
Shaken, I'm with you 100% on that. It does seem that the mentality of alot of people today is no matter what Bush does or says, it is wrong. I sure don't agree with everything he says, but his anger with the terrorists and the extremist muslims is correct and justified. I hope he never forgets.
Yep!...
I'm sooooo sick of the political correctness in this Country.....
I'm first generation immigrant to this Country and am very thankful to the USA....
My parents are are/were proud US citizens.....They did it the right/legal way......They both served in the Military in WWII to save their Country...
What the hell is wrong with people ????.....SAVE your Country !!!!!
Are you just going to sit here.....Being PC, while you let others dismantle the greatest Country in the world ???
For GOD's sake....Speak up to all the BS...PC people.....
Why can't you see that we are REALLY! watching the distruction of this Country...
Remember the frog in the hot water analogy???....Well it's happening....
OK.....rant over.....
Later,
CJG
:mad:

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 01:40 PM
.......I will never forget.....and If it means killing everything even remotely related to the scumbags responsible....so be it....
That, as I understand it, is the thought process the terrorists used to justify taking down the towers.
I'm all for catching and/or killing the terrorists but nobody else. Innocent foreigners don't deserve to die any more than innocent Americans did.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-11-2005, 01:44 PM
frog in hot water ,please explain :D
Well...
If you put a frog in a pot of water on the stove and turn the heat up REALLY slowly...
He'll stay in and boil to death.....Instead of jumping out!!!
The water heats up too slow for him to tell the difference.....
So....
We just sit here while things change a Lil' bit at a time.....and we do nothing to change the direction!!!!
In the end.....It's too late......WE BOIL!!!.....and DIE!!!....
Later,
CJG
:burningm:

Jbb
09-11-2005, 01:55 PM
That, as I understand it, is the thought process the terrorists used to justify taking down the towers.
I'm all for catching and/or killing the terrorists but nobody else. Innocent foreigners don't deserve to die any more than innocent Americans did.
Negative Canatard.....In this country we are not taught as a national religion to be fanatics and to hate and kill Americans....or anybody else....over there the people grow up hating the West ...and everything it stands for....and they probably have no idea why....this is the mindset throughout the Middle East....Do you know what the nationalities of almost all the hijackers was........Saudi Arabian....our supposed allies.....call me a terrorist if you like but I am for preserving this Country...if it means closing the borders ...so be it....If it means profiling ....so be it ......and if it means some supposed innocents die........thats called collateral damage....

Debbolas
09-11-2005, 02:14 PM
We are working on a memorial here in Rancho Cucamonga to remember....
I remember how empty the skies were for almost a week after that, a very erie silence....and I couldn't understand how a country/people/religion could hate us so much...I had to go to work at the school that day and for months afterward we had kids drawing pictures of the planes hitting the twin towers.....
Our country will never be the same.

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Negative Canatard.....In this country we are not taught as a national religion to be fanatics and to hate and kill Americans....or anybody else....over there the people grow up hating the West ...and everything it stands for....and they probably have no idea why....this is the mindset throught the Middle East....Do you know what the nationalities of almost all the hijackers was........Saudi Arabian....our supposed allies.....call me a terrorist if you like but I am for preserving this Country...if it means closing the borders ...so be it....If it means profiling ....so be it ......and if it means some supposed innocents die........thats called collateral damage....
You know the thoughts of all Saudis and everyone who lives 'over there'? Are you kidding me?
There are Canadians who hate the US. After the 9-11 attack a guy I used to coffee with said that it was deserved because the US stuck it's nose in everyone else's business. What's more, this attitude is not uncommon up here. I wouldn't say it's prevalent. I wouldn't know about that.
Anyway, I hope you don't judge all Canadians by the acts of some ignorant people. It would be a shame if you nuked Canada because you thought you knew about the mind set of everyone up here.

Jbb
09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
You know the thoughts of all Saudis and everyone who lives 'over there'? Are you kidding me?
There are Canadians who hate the US. After the 9-11 attack a guy I used to coffee with said that it was deserved because the US stuck it's nose in everyone else's business. What's more, this attitude is not uncommon up here. I wouldn't say it's prevalent. I wouldn't know about that.
Anyway, I hope you don't judge all Canadians by the acts of some ignorant people. It would be a shame if you nuked Canada because you thought you knew about the mind set of everyone up here.
I dont claim to know the thoughts of everyone.....but from what I have read...and In talking to friends who fly there all the time and have to spend time there....the prevailing mindset is to hate the West....they ...and your Kanadian comrades can hate us all they want ...for any reason they like ....but when they invade our borders I think its time to hit so hard ....they cant get another chance to do so...ever....dont worry ...when we declare war on you ..I will give you safe passage to Atlanta...Im thinking about firing RD as my boat waxer.....his work ethic sux

kgt
09-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Canadian, not kanadian thank-you. :smile:

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Canadian, not kanadian thank-you. :smile:
Greatings, comrade. :cool:
Serve Stalin. :D

kgt
09-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Greatings!

Jbb
09-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Greatings!
Greetings,not Greatings...Thank you... ;)

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Greetings,not Greatings...Thank you... ;)
Way to lay in the weeds, displaced Yankee. :D
LMAO. :D

Jbb
09-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Way to lay in the weeds, displaced Yankee. :D
LMAO. :D
:D Dont start with me Brown......I am in the middle of a deep depression.....dont make me come up there ....again...

kgt
09-11-2005, 07:00 PM
In canada its greatings....hahaha

Tom Brown
09-11-2005, 07:43 PM
kgt, it's probably best not to taunt him.

Forkin' Crazy
09-11-2005, 07:48 PM
I will never forget or forgive. :mad:
God Bless 'em all!!!

wet77
09-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I have no excuse to forget my wedding aniv. either :eat:
6 years on Sunday 9-11-05 :jawdrop:
She got a new horse today and I am getting to watch the Green bay packer game Sunday so I figure its a good trade :idea:
Maybe i can take the boat out before the game :idea:
Might be pushing it though :D

KACHINA KEN
09-11-2005, 10:41 PM

kgt
09-12-2005, 01:50 PM
kgt, it's probably best not to taunt him.
I don't want to taunt anyone, just having a laugh at my spelling....

sorry dog
09-14-2005, 08:38 PM
...when we declare war on you ..I will give you safe passage to Atlanta...Im thinking about firing RD as my boat waxer.....his work ethic sux
...and it's probably time for somebody to clean all the viruses and spyware off your computer too.