09-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Hmmm...
It's FEED.....not FED....
and....To....not TOO....
Very funny though !!!
Class dismissed !!!!
CJG
:D
Typical Bush critic. Can't spell, (ptobably went to college) but hey, let's bash the President!
Indicative of the typical level of mentality. :messedup:

clownpuncher
09-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Typical Bush critic. Can't spell, (ptobably went to college) but hey, let's bash the President!
Indicative of the typical level of mentality. :messedup:
You're probably right :D

Just Tool'n
09-11-2005, 02:08 PM
My kids came home from 2nd grade & said that all of the problems from Hurricane Katrina & the problems in New Orleans were all because of President Bush!
I proceeded to tell him that was a bunch of lies, that he did nothing to create that mess, then his mother & me sat him & his brother down & explained that the citizens of New Orleans had every chance & were warned too leave town before the hurricane struck.
It is the people that stayed behind that made it much worse than it allready was, because now the USCG, Natl Guard & the military had to go get those stupid people out of the ravaged city, but they are the ones that deceide too stay behind & ride it out!
Maybe the governor of Louisana should of sent the military in before the hurricane struck & forced them out. Put them in all of those school buses that were sunk, & sent them too higher ground.
If I find out that a teacher is putting those thought in my kids head, there will be trouble!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-11-2005, 02:13 PM
My kids came home from 2nd grade & said that all of the problems from Hurricane Katrina & the problems in New Orleans were all because of President Bush!
I proceeded to tell him that was a bunch of lies, that he did nothing to create that mess, then his mother & me sat him & his brother down & explained that the citizens of New Orleans had every chance & were warned too leave town before the hurricane struck.
It is the people that stayed behind that made it much worse than it allready was, because now the USCG, Natl Guard & the military had to go get those stupid people out of the ravaged city, but they are the ones that deceide too stay behind & ride it out!
Maybe the governor of Louisana should of sent the military in before the hurricane struck & forced them out. Put them in all of those school buses that were sunk, & sent them too higher ground.
If I find out that a teacher is putting those thought in my kids head, there will be trouble!
Good for you !!!!
If I thought that my kids teacher said anything near that....I'd be down there as well !!!
Later,
CJG

HCS
09-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I have a liberal nieghbor that just drives me nuts. She thinks Bush is soley responsible for everything. He's the commander and chief and it's all his fault.
Alot of that kind of mind set has been brainwashed into the kids by people like her. I won't even talk to the bitch anymore.

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 03:28 PM
I gladly stand korrected!! :D

MagicMtnDan
09-11-2005, 03:42 PM
You've got to be kidding? I'm a member of quite a few online forums, Bush supporters are easily the worst at spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Not that it makes the least bit of difference, but it's something that I've experienced enough that I consider it factual.
Hoo are your kallin a Bush suporter Shockerwave Bob? :D
PS: I'm not a "Bush supporter" but I'm sure as hell not a Democrat :2purples:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Good call Toolin', every little bit helps. The one things parents must teach kids (because the schools won't) is to THINK. Teach them to use that mass between their ears for something other than a hat-expander. :cool:

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Good call Toolin', every little bit helps. The one things parents must teach kids (because the schools won't) is to THINK. Teach them to use that mass between their ears for something other than a hat-expander. :cool:
HOlY shit, the more I read from you the more I like, wow. Did you go to the hamb drags last week??

kahanamoko
09-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Thank you for providing proof to the statement that while driving a car requires training and a license, parenting children requires nothing more than a knucke dragger like you impregnating some Jerry Springer Hoochy Mama.
For the sake of some of the other enlightened folks (Steve1, just skip everything from here on), the President himself has admitted that the relief efforts were not satisfactory. Nobody blames the President for creating the weather, idiot! Nobody blames the President for failing to provide a Hurricane Evacuation Order. The problem is that many of the folks in that area of this country (yes, they're Americans. I know the fact that they're black might confuse you, but they are) don't own cars. There were also alot of elderly and sick folks in hospitals. Forget about those people? I guess we should just remove Hurricanes hitting the U.S. as a concern that FEMA should even respond to in the future. Yes? Because, it's really the sole concern of the State and Local Governments. Right. I mean, why in the hell do you think FEMA is even getting involved at this point? Why do you suspect that the U.S. Military is in the Gulf States area providing relief? I mean, it's not the Feds responsibility, right? If that's true, then Bush is wasting a shitload of our federal tax dollars. Correct?

Just Tool'n
09-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Thank you for providing proof to the statement that while driving a car requires training and a license, parenting children requires nothing more than a knucke dragger like you impregnating some Jerry Springer Hoochy Mama.
For the sake of some of the other enlightened folks (Steve1, just skip everything from here on), the President himself has admitted that the relief efforts were not satisfactory. Nobody blames the President for creating the weather, idiot! Nobody blames the President for failing to provide a Hurricane Evacuation Order. The problem is that many of the folks in that area of this country (yes, they're Americans. I know the fact that they're black might confuse you, but they are) don't own cars. There were also alot of elderly and sick folks in hospitals. Forget about those people? I guess we should just remove Hurricanes hitting the U.S. as a concern that FEMA should even respond to in the future. Yes? Because, it's really the sole concern of the State and Local Governments. Right. I mean, why in the hell do you think FEMA is even getting involved at this point? Why do you suspect that the U.S. Military is in the Gulf States area providing relief? I mean, it's not the Feds responsibility, right? If that's true, then Bush is wasting a shitload of our federal tax dollars. Correct?
Wasting a shit load of money?No we are helping americans! As we should.
I know that alot of inner city people do not own cars, belive me I have been to many large metro areas, & see in some citys the lack of cars, unlike us in California that can not live without cars!
Lets look at the Superdome fiasco. Yes their were a number of ederly, and insitiutionalized people, but if you looked at the percentages, they were a very small percentage of the people that were trappped there.
Should it be Fema's responsability to evacuate the city before the hurricane hit?
It should have been the state & local goverments responsabilities to help it citizen's.
I am sure that the sick & ederley could have been put on a train, 24-48 hours before hand & moved out of harms way.
As far as being a knuckle dragging person impregnating some Jerry Springer Hoochy Mama! I will have you know, that I did not just get some mama impregnated? I waited till 32 years of age to even get married, & waited till 37 to have my own children. You should really refrain your from using Jerry Springer TV guest's comments, till you know the person.
As I was taught many years ago, this saying could probably help most people, "Any fool can criticize,condem & complain, & most fools do! Instead of being part of the problem, help find a solution to this problem!

Forkin' Crazy
09-12-2005, 05:55 AM
And that is the most of the problem with today's schools. They can preach all the liberal rhetoric they want and not get in trouble.
Is their teacher Koookamuga.... er kahanamoko, er what ever? :messedup:
I think I would take this issue up with the school principal or higher until she/he was repremanded. There is no room for liberal antics in school!!! They have no right to do this!!! :burningm:
I am sick and tired of the liberals fukking up our schools to further their own agenda... But that is the way they do it. Start off with young impressionable students and brain wash them. :burningm:
Bastards!!!!

steelcomp
09-12-2005, 08:43 AM
And that is the most of the problem with today's schools. They can preach all the liberal rhetoric they want and not get in trouble.
Is their teacher Koookamuga.... er kahanamoko, er what ever? :messedup:
I think I would take this issue up with the school principal or higher until she/he was repremanded. There is no room for liberal antics in school!!! They have no right to do this!!! :burningm:
I am sick and tired of the liberals fukking up our schools to further their own agenda... But that is the way they do it. Start off with young impressionable students and brain wash them. :burningm:
Bastards!!!!
It's the only place they have access to our children, and the only place they have any chance of their indoctrination. Get your kid(s) out of the public school system if you care about their education.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Nobody blames the President for creating the weather, idiot!
Nobody blames the President for failing to provide a Hurricane Evacuation Order.
There were also alot of elderly and sick folks in hospitals. Forget about those people?
OK, first off, from one of the knuckle-draggers, YES, Someone HAS already BLAMED BUSCH FOR THE EXISTENCE OF THE DAMM HURRICANE.
Robert F Kennedy Jr., Senior Attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council, blamed President Busch for NOT RATIFYING THE KYOTO PROTOCALL AND WORSENING GLOBAL WARMING thus CAUSING THIS STORM TO BECOME A CAT 5 (a fake phenomena as it is). That was about 30 August.
He's a KENNEDY for chrissakes, he CAN"T LIE, It's genetic isn't it?!???!? :mad:
The President CANNOT ORDER THE EVACUATION DUE TO A STORM. THAT POWER IS RESERVED TO THE STATES AND IS IN THE STATE CONSTITUTION. Why is it that I have posted this fact at least 12 times??? Does no-one comprehend that there are RESTRICTIONS ON THE FED GOVT GOING BACK TO THE 1780's???????? They are in the constitution and the bill of rights. See article 12 of the aforementtioned bill (dated March 4th 1789), then check out La. constitution.
The Mayor of New Orleans forgot about the elderly & the sick. City owned transport existed, private transport could have been added, and yet he did NOTHING, and THIS FACT IS REPEATEDLY IGNORED in a preference to think the fed govt can do things it is LEGALLY PREVENTED from doing.