PDA

View Full Version : LBJ’s Great Society at work.

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 03:47 PM
ELECTRIC NEWS
Baby in stroller stabbed for 'simple' gold chain in NY
September 10, 2005
A 10-month-old baby is fighting for her life after being attacked for her necklace on a busy New York street.
Horrified witnesses said a man lunged at little Isabelle Avins in her stroller and began stabbing her with one hand as he tried to rip off her gold chain with the other.
The girl's 20-year-old nanny tried to fend off the man but was overpowered.
'He just came out of nowhere,' eyewitness Hennessey Arias told the New York Post newspaper.
'The baby had a chain on her neck, a simple little chain, not all that much.
'Everything happened so fast, I can't tell you if he got the chain or not.
'The baby was hysterical, crying, trying to gag for air.'
Ms Arias, a nurse, said the nanny, who was not identified, tried desperately to fend off the man.
'She was crazy, you know, like it was her own kid,' she said.
When the man ran off - with passers-by in hot pursuit - the nanny scooped up the child in her arms and ran to a nearby hospital.
The baby underwent surgery on Wednesday night and is currently in a critical but stable condition.
The man 'just opened her up', a police source told the paper.
'She was nearly disemboweled.'
The baby's father, Mr Jon Avins, later hailed the nanny, passers-by and the police as heroes for their response to the attack, which occurred about 5pm on Tuesday on the corner of West 171st Street and Fort Washington Avenue.
The attacker, who has a history of psychiatric problems, managed to outrun his pursuers, but was arrested later at a homeless shelter and charged with attempted murder.
The weapon, a white-handled, 12cm-long kitchen knife, was found in an alley nearby.

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 03:59 PM
and this has what to do with what? shouldn't you be out helping your community?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2005, 04:02 PM
It's a reminder Blown, a reminder that there is TRASH on the streets, and trash should simply be shot on sight whenever it is found.
Unfortunately, far to FEW concealed carry permits exist in this nation currently. Trying to fix that tho. :D

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:04 PM
It's a reminder Blown, a reminder that there is TRASH on the streets, and trash should simply be shot on sight whenever it is found.
Unfortunately, far to FEW concealed carry permits exist in this nation currently. Trying to fix that tho. :D
what about the white collar crime?? shouldn't that be reported and they too shot??

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 04:10 PM
The attacker, who has a history of psychiatric problems, managed to outrun his pursuers, but was arrested later at a homeless shelter and charged with attempted murder.
The weapon, a white-handled, 12cm-long kitchen knife, was found in an alley nearby.[/QUOTE]
Shot??? He has a history of psychiatric problems????

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:18 PM
The weapon, a white-handled, 12cm-long kitchen knife, was found in an alley nearby.
Shot??? He has a history of psychiatric problems????[/QUOTE]
You missed the under current with this, he was black and stevo thinks we should kill all the poor blacks.

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:33 PM
You missed the under current with this, he was black and stevo thinks we should kill all the poor blacks.[/QUOTE]
Those are YOUR words Bent 472 the racist!

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
You missed the under current with this, he was black and stevo thinks we should kill all the poor blacks.[/QUOTE]
I did not read were it stated his race??? :confused:

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:36 PM
You missed the under current with this, he was black and stevo thinks we should kill all the poor blacks.
I did not read were it stated his race??? :confused:[/QUOTE]
He wouldn't have posted it if not. He and highroller are our resident bigots.

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:36 PM
what about the white collar crime?? shouldn't that be reported and they too shot??
WHAT THE F__K does that have to do with stabbing babies?? This requires a answer..Mr Starbucks trash can Killer!!

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:37 PM
WHAT THE F__K does that have to do with stabbing babies?? This requires a answer..Mr Starbucks trash can Killer!!
Dude, put down the sock filled with glue and read what you just posted?? wtf??

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:38 PM
and this has what to do with what? shouldn't you be out helping your community?
I did Bent but right now I am having a problem : Shoukd I buy a Black or Yellow H1 Hummer ???

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 04:39 PM
HELLO!!!
My question is why is a known pyscho on the streets??? Why was he not being helped???
And no shooting him is not the answer. :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
This requires a answer..Mr Starbucks trash can Killer!!
BTW what does that mean???? :confused:

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:41 PM
HELLO!!!
My question is why is a known pyscho on the streets??? Why was he not being helped???
Honey the gubment is NOT here to help anyone, **** them all. Every man for himself. Your taxes are not for doing any good in this country like road repair and taking care of skools and the such, it is used to support a terrorist county and line the pockets of the paymasters that pull bush's strings.

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Dude, put down the sock filled with glue and read what you just posted?? wtf??
Yeah SO??? That’s all you sissy Anarchists are capable of right?

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah SO??? That’s all you sissy Anarchists are capable of right?
You must have been out busting ass in the sun all day as you make no sense what so ever.

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Honey the gubment is NOT here to help anyone, **** them all. Every man for himself. Your taxes are not for doing any good in this country like road repair and taking care of skools and the such, it is used to support a terrorist county and line the pockets of the paymasters that pull bush's strings.
Now you of all people know in my world that is not true. :rolleyes: :D
In fact I better get myself back there now. You guys do not play very nice in here. :p :D

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:45 PM
You are a Whack Job!!

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:47 PM
You must have been out busting ass in the sun all day as you make no sense what so ever.
Same here Nut-Case!

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:49 PM
HELLO!!!
"psychiatric problems " No he is like Bent a crack head.

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Jeeeeezzz...there's so many things wrong in this story it's rediculous.
20 yr old "nanny"???? WTF (that's WHERE the F) is the baby's mom?? And a 20 yr. old? Come effin' on! She's barely old enough to take care of herself, let alone be responsible for someone elses kid. Baby wearing a gold chain worth stealing? WTF (now it's WHAT the F)...is this baby some kind of status trophy for mom to dump on a nanny (20 yr old) to stroll atound town and show off? If mom can afford to srting a gold chain arouund baby's neck then why isn't SHE pushin the stroller? Oh...that's right...she can pay someone else to do it.
And this eye whitness...what did she do?? Stick around for an interview?
And thios homeless guy. How do people sustain themselves when they have to live like that? Food stamps, welfare, some other gov't handout? Probably kicked in and out of the system a hundred times. Why dosen't this guy do something to get out of his dilemma? LIke millions of others like him across this country, he has no need to 'cause the liberal democrars in this country have created a society where for the last 60 yrs. people like him have been kept in their constant state of need and dependancy, while the rest of us maintain their status quo. Think I'm wrong?? Look at New Orleans, Mississippi, the entire gulf coast area. It's a perfect example of the failure of liberal policies and government. The entire area has been 80+% black population, adn of those, 75% are poverty level. Why? Why not. They get their check. They've been governed by mostly black liberal democrat politicians for the last 60 yrs. That area has one of the WORST drug and crime problems in the country and it's got the highest rate of government corruption on both the state and local level. Why do you thik the first ones out to point the blame finger were liberal dem's?? They hadn't even started rescue operations and puss boy Kennedy was already trying to blame Bush for this because what..he didn't sign the Keyoto agreement?? Give me a fockin break!!
60 years, the democtrats have been in charge of that entire southern region. They've known for most of those years that there would be disasterous consequences from a cat 5 hurricane. They've been given money to address the issues. They've been given warning after warning. It's not the fed's job. It's the governor, the mayor, (both of which should be jailed) and the city council's duty to their electing people that they provide the kind of local protection and contingency plans that just weren't in place to help those poor people. The poor black citizen's best friend...the liberal democrats.
Where were they?
Pointing fingers. Blaming others. Crying like the poor worthless bastards they are.
Thats the relevancy of this story. That's the society that's been created by this entitlement mentality we have, that people can go on living in those conditions with no accountability. That mothers dump their kids off in daycare or on a 20 year old "nanny" to do their job. That people just stood around and watched while this attack took place.
Let the stabbing begin. :crossx:
QUOTE=Steve 1]ELECTRIC NEWS
Baby in stroller stabbed for 'simple' gold chain in NY
September 10, 2005
A 10-month-old baby is fighting for her life after being attacked for her necklace on a busy New York street.
Horrified witnesses said a man lunged at little Isabelle Avins in her stroller and began stabbing her with one hand as he tried to rip off her gold chain with the other.
The girl's 20-year-old nanny tried to fend off the man but was overpowered.
'He just came out of nowhere,' eyewitness Hennessey Arias told the New York Post newspaper.
'The baby had a chain on her neck, a simple little chain, not all that much.
'Everything happened so fast, I can't tell you if he got the chain or not.
'The baby was hysterical, crying, trying to gag for air.'
Ms Arias, a nurse, said the nanny, who was not identified, tried desperately to fend off the man.
'She was crazy, you know, like it was her own kid,' she said.
When the man ran off - with passers-by in hot pursuit - the nanny scooped up the child in her arms and ran to a nearby hospital.
The baby underwent surgery on Wednesday night and is currently in a critical but stable condition.
The man 'just opened her up', a police source told the paper.
'She was nearly disemboweled.'
The baby's father, Mr Jon Avins, later hailed the nanny, passers-by and the police as heroes for their response to the attack, which occurred about 5pm on Tuesday on the corner of West 171st Street and Fort Washington Avenue.
The weapon, a white-handled, 12cm-long kitchen knife, was found in an alley nearby.[/QUOTE]

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:51 PM
HELLO!!!
NOW You see how the leftist Kooks/bent 472 work lies are their only rebuttal

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Bent I think I will go with the yellow one.

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 04:53 PM
HELLO!!!
Helped how???

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 05:03 PM
That baby should have known it was going to be in the company of nasty people and never been there, there for it is the babies fault for getting cut.

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Steel sorry!
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2005/09/09/1208953-sun.html
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,94284,00.html

Steve 1
09-11-2005, 05:06 PM
That baby should have known it was going to be in the company of nasty people and never been there, there for it is the babies fault for getting cut.
No the Parents for not providing a Kevlar diaper

BUSTI
09-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Crazy's should be kept in mental hospitals and once they have killed or attempted to murder they should be put down like the sick dogs or cats at the pound! Why waste our time trying to rehabilitate people that would kill babies. His fault or not. Any sick f--k that attempts to kill a baby we can't allow to live. Ctrmes against children should not be tolerated ever! By anybody for any reason! Our children are our most valuable and precious part of our lives and future. Protect them at all costs!

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Crazy's should be kept in mental hospitals and once they have killed or attempted to murder they should be put down like the sick dogs or cats at the pound! Why waste our time trying to rehabilitate people that would kill babies. His fault or not. Any sick f--k that attempts to kill a baby we can't allow to live. Ctrmes against children should not be tolerated ever! By anybody for any reason! Our children are our most valuable and precious part of our lives and future. Protect them at all costs!
The focker should have been shot on sight. But of course, there'd have been some scumbag lawyer screaming about his "civil rights", and the cop would get shisted!
The battle of good against evil will always be, untill the end. Unfortunatel;y, the liberal media wants you to think that evil is winning. I know that it's not, but it sure seems that way.
If you stop listening to the news, and reading the p[aper for one week...you'll see hwat I mean. LIfe's not so bad after all!

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Steel sorry!
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2005/09/09/1208953-sun.html
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,94284,00.html
For what???

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 06:25 PM
100% dick...and you just stepped on it.
Why would you bring race into this, Blown??
You're a sick f*ck.

Forkin' Crazy
09-11-2005, 06:55 PM
No it's not!! It's Bush's fault for not providing more mental health care for the crazies!! :220v:

Mrs.Racer277
09-11-2005, 07:02 PM
No it's not!! It's Bush's fault for not providing more mental health care for the crazies!! :220v:
Thank you. That was my point. If he had a known past history why is he on the streets in the first place. :frown:

Forkin' Crazy
09-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Thank you. That was my point. If he had a known past history why is he on the streets in the first place. :frown:
Sorry, I was being facetious. :wink:
Why wasn't his family taking care of him??
Reminds me of a story from here. There was a black guy that was threatening people with a knife, so they called the cops. The cops pleaded with the man trying to reason with him to put the knife down. He found a chain and picked it up too. He was shot with pepper spray and bean bags with no results. He started lunging at the police with the knife and swinging the chain around. They shot and killed him. After a lot of controversy and a Louisiana State Police investigation, they found the local police not at fault. Of course this caused a rise of the NAACP, etc to raise hell. They also brought civil charges against the department that failed as far as I know. The family knew he had a history of mental illness, but didn't do anything but turned him out on the streets. I blame the family. :mad:

cdog
09-11-2005, 07:55 PM
One .13 cent bullet will fix that sick FUK. Why waist any more time on him? Imagine if we started treating criminals the same way they treated their victims. I bet chester the molester will think twice about diddling Bobby when he'll risk getting his dick cut off. What do any of these wacko people contribute to the world?

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 09:57 PM
GOD I'm glad you're kidding.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey Blown, Where are you inventing "White Collar" crime at here. This is "ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITH THE INTENT TO KILL". The Perp should immediately be sumarally be executed by those who saw him do it. History of mental problems or NOT, HE TRIED TO KILL SOMEONE FOR A NECKLACE (the fact it was an infant just makes the deserving of death even more certain).

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Shot??? He has a history of psychiatric problems????[/QUOTE]
See my above post MrsRacer ............. Black or "history of psychiatric problems doesn't mean crap to me. He made a he!! of a good attemt (and may yet succeed at MURDER, He comitted "AGRAVATED ASSAULT (agravated because he USED a weapon of some kind) WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITH INTENT TO KILL". It's not like he was choking the kid trying to yank off the necklace, he was STABBING IT REPEATEDLY.
Also, it being a child makes no matter to me. If the exact same thing happened to you (an adult), I would like to see the EXACT SAME RESULT, the attempted murdurer's nearly immediate death by any means handy (gun, lead pipe, bus wheels, manhole cover, whatever).

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 04:54 PM
See my above post MrsRacer ............. Black or "history of psychiatric problems doesn't mean crap to me. He made a he!! of a good attemt (and may yet succeed at MURDER, He comitted "AGRAVATED ASSAULT (agravated because he USED a weapon of some kind) WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITH INTENT TO KILL". It's not like he was choking the kid trying to yank off the necklace, he was STABBING IT REPEATEDLY.
Also, it being a child makes no matter to me. If the exact same thing happened to you (an adult), I would like to see the EXACT SAME RESULT, the attempted murdurer's nearly immediate death by any means handy (gun, lead pipe, bus wheels, manhole cover, whatever).[/QUOTE]
It is sad you feel that way. :confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 05:20 PM
You are welcome to feel that way MrsRacer, but I do, and will continue to. People who would commit such a wanton digression against another human being have in my eyes, forfeited their very right to live among human beings.
I believe there are times it is right to kill, to protect oneself from grevious injury or death and to protect others from the same.
I am a really nice guy, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, but, to do the above things, I would drop the hammer (or any other manner as needed) in an instant against such a low-life, and then sleep well that night, without booze or narcotics. I am not a person who wants, desires, or likes to kill, I am simply willing to go to that length to protect myself and others, without hesitation.
And, yes, in my part-time Military job, it is a posibility I may just have to make such a decision, although, as of yet I have not had to (and I do actually consider that a good thing). If it is within my rules, it will happen, without remorse. Please do not think I have not thought my position through. I've been in Air Force Security Forces for the last 10 yrs of a 17+ yr career.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Honestly MrsRacer (and not intending to sound mean or confrontational, but it may come off that way), I think it is sad that I seem to feel more strongly about the value of your life (or that of the infant) than you would appear to.

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Honestly MrsRacer (and not intending to sound mean or confrontational, but it may come off that way), I think it is sad that I seem to feel more strongly about the value of your life (or that of the infant) than you would appear to.
You did not sound mean or confrontational at all. Thanks for that. :) .
Cuz I personally think you guys get off insulting each other down here. :confused: :confused: It is scary. :rolleyes: :)
I usually agree with your way of thinking. But it is just sad that he has a known history of pyschological problems of which he was not getting help for. And now it is a little late. A innocent baby was badly hurt. But I do not agree shooting him is the answer now. Just my opinion. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 06:23 PM
We also agree MrsRacer that it is sad that it has come to this point. Unfortunately also, this point is over the edge of my tolerance for "mistakes" and beyond my "compassion". what it would "solve" is that it would insure 2 things...........
1)-- He would never do such a thing again.
2)-- If punishments happened as I wish they would, there would be far fewer people willing to try doing these things in the first place. Regardless of what some people say, there IS a deterent value to punishment if it is both sufficiently swift & sure. We have lost BOTH the swiftness and the certainty in this country.
Immediate death to a person in the midst of the act (or basically immediately after) of killing or trying to kill seems reasonable to me.
Now, if the guy gets away, and the cops find him, or something happens with a shortage of witnesses, and it falls into the hands of the police, I am generally AGAINST Vigilante actions (because it is easy for a crowd to harm an innoscent. There is the purveyance of trials, attorneys, judges, jurries, all the trappings. Then (especially these days as there will always now be fewer inoscents wrongly convicted than in the past due to technology) justice needs to be swift, and suitable to the crime, with death being available to settle the score for death or near-death.
You will notice MrsRacer, I am more than capable of having a discussion about many things (even disagreeing) without name-calling or being insulting, although I will not speak for others (nor will I make acusations). There is only 1 person here that I have a tendancy to pull disparaging reference terms out of my pocket for, but you missed the time & location that he went FAR Over the line after repeated references to fascist, racist, and several others that are all untrue, he then started pulling accusations of Nazi out, and was now dead to me as far as I am concerned. (No, it ISN"T Blown472. :argue: ) haha
One of the things I love about this country. Find another one that this forum could exist in (or any other like it) with all of us there as well, you will only discover a handful (a small handful), and none of those others I would wish to live in.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 06:26 PM
You did not sound mean or confrontational at all. Thanks for that. :) .
Cuz I personally think you guys get off insulting each other down here. :confused: :confused: It is scary. :rolleyes: :)
I usually agree with your way of thinking. But it is just sad that he has a known history of pyschological problems of which he was not getting help for. And now it is a little late. A innocent baby was badly hurt. But I do not agree shooting him is the answer now. Just my opinion. :)
Thx for stopping in. It was a nice change of pace from dealing with PosterX's inflamatory BS (my fact-checker is tired tonight). :)
Come back anytime. See ya on other threads in the forum. :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 06:36 PM
We also agree MrsRacer that it is sad that it has come to this point. Unfortunately also, this point is over the edge of my tolerance for "mistakes" and beyond my "compassion". what it would "solve" is that it would insure 2 things...........
2)-- If punishments happened as I wish they would, there would be far fewer people willing to try doing these things in the first place. Regardless of what some people say, there IS a deterent value to punishment if it is both sufficiently swift & sure. We have lost BOTH the swiftness and the certainty in this country.
Immediate death to a person in the midst of the act (or basically immediately after) of killing or trying to kill seems reasonable to me.
Now, if the guy gets away, and the cops find him, or something happens with a shortage of witnesses, and it falls into the hands of the police, I am generally AGAINST Vigilante actions (because it is easy for a crowd to harm an innoscent. There is the purveyance of trials, attorneys, judges, jurries, all the trappings. Then (especially these days as there will always now be fewer inoscents wrongly convicted than in the past due to technology) justice needs to be swift, and suitable to the crime, with death being available to settle the score for death or near-death.
You will notice MrsRacer, I am more than capable of having a discussion about many things (even disagreeing) without name-calling or being insulting, although I will not speak for others (nor will I make acusations). There is only 1 person here that I have a tendancy to pull disparaging reference terms out of my pocket for, but you missed the time & location that he went FAR Over the line after repeated references to fascist, racist, and several others that are all untrue, he then started pulling accusations of Nazi out, and was now dead to me as far as I am concerned. (No, it ISN"T Blown472. :argue: ) haha
One of the things I love about this country. Find another one that this forum could exist in (or any other like it) with all of us there as well, you will only discover a handful (a small handful), and none of those others I would wish to live in.
1. Guess not you killed him :( Mental problems and all. :(
2. I agree we need to pick a punishment and stick to it. Never happens.
Also I was just making a general statment about this forum. Not calling out you in particular. It just gets rough down here so I avoid it if possible. I guess this was such a tragic thing that happened to an innocent baby that I had to comment.
And Blown is a big pussy cat. :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Thx for stopping in. It was a nice change of pace from dealing with PosterX's inflamatory BS (my fact-checker is tired tonight). :)
Come back anytime. See ya on other threads in the forum. :cool:
LMAO!
I need to go back to my perfect world where bad things like this never happen. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wink: :wink:
This place is a little to E-tough guy for me. :2purples: :2purples: :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Blown & I disagree on a lot of things, sometimes pretty strongly, but he has always maintained an acceptable level of decorum, so I have no real personal problem with him. I doubt I will ever meet him personally (nor most of the folks here since I live in Ks and don't posess a lot of travel-budget (do posess a sizeable e-wife extortion budget tho) :D :D :D He's Ok by me, as are 99% of the folks in this board. :chi:

Blown 472
09-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Whewwwwwwwwwwww, go me, go me. :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Whewwwwwwwwwwww, go me, go me. :D
He said you were OK don't get toooo excited! :rolleyes: :) XXOO :wink:

steelcomp
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Aw, now look what you've done. You've gone and made this thread all nice 'n stuff. :notam: :D :D
A woman's touch is always welcome in my world. And please don't insult that comment. :coffeycup