PDA

View Full Version : Reverse SPAM--FREE APPLIANCES & W&D!

roln 20s
09-12-2005, 09:02 AM
If anyone around here needs them, I just bought a condo that came with appliances--I've already ordered all new ones. I will GIVE these to anyone who may need them--just come and pick them up. Not sure of too many of the exact details- but here goes and they all work:
Washer and Dryer--my guess is they are 10 years old. Good size, white in color, Electric--I'll get the brand today when I stop by again.
Whirlpool Range--Electric, 4 burners, oven, white (or bisque) in color, will give you the matching hood as well.
Whirlpool Dishwasher--this bad boy looks pretty new (probably within a couple of years), white (or bisque), all push button, actually really nice.
Refrigerator--probably 10 years old, white (or bisque), Top freezer, bottom Refrig, no icemaker or water line, works as good as any. Would be perfect for a garage Refrig--I just don't have room.
I can't remember now what the colors are on these appliance (white or bisque), but I will double check that today too.
If no one wants them within the next week, I will donate everything to the Salvation Army so they can be given to the Katrina relief and rebuild of all areas affected.
Thanks,
Patrick

roln 20s
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Washer and Dryer are GONE :)
The rest is still available!!

Outnumbered
09-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Washer and Dryer are GONE :)
The rest is still available!!
Patrick, I'll take the fridge. When do you have to have it out by? Can you shoot me a pic?
Thanks
John

roln 20s
09-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Refrig is now GONE :) See you tomorrow John.
Any other takers--free stuff :)
Thanks,
Patrick

Outnumbered
09-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Thanks again Patrick. It was good to finally meet you face to face today. That thing was a little nasty inside but I got it all cleaned up and its working great out in the garage. Now I just need to go buy some more Silvers to fill it up with. :D