PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Bike Fest?

CAHotRodBoy
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Anyone going? It's next weekend.
I live here now so I guess I'll be going! :)

wsuwrhr
09-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Working on mine right now.
Brian

Umongus
09-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I'll be there Fri-Sun...staying at the Golden Nugget....haven't been to this event before and it looks like an awesome time.
Tony

al cole'holic
09-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I just pulled the plug on our booth there, the showroom is too damn close to being finished so trying to keep the concentration on it :)

CAHotRodBoy
09-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I just pulled the plug on our booth there, the showroom is too damn close to being finished so trying to keep the concentration on it :)
Hey, what's your relationship to Eddie & Rosie? They rep'd the guy that bought my Simi house!

al cole'holic
09-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Hey, what's your relationship to Eddie & Rosie? They rep'd the guy that bought my Simi house!
..no shist, what street?? I remembered you lived here but that is funny! That is my ole lady and my buddy/her partner, they are the # 1 team for Troop!! How do you like the move outta dodge so far...? :)

CAHotRodBoy
09-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I was on Lysander in the Greek tract. I asked Eddie what the deal was with Rosie. I thought they were together but he told me they were just a business team. Sorry for scoping on your ole lady but she is pretty hot! :D
Good to get away from all the So Cal crap (traffic, people, sh!tty attitudes, etc) but vegas really isn't any better, just smaller and hotter! There are some nice areas and where I live (Henderson) is pretty quiet. It's cooling down some now so I'm liking it better. Haven't been out on Mead yet cause, like an idiot, I sold my boat and haven't got another yet.
I guess my boat must have been gone by the time Rosie came by to show the house because we never said anything about boating. Oh well. Give me a shout if you ever head out this way.