PDA

View Full Version : Borrowers or loaners help me out...

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 06:45 PM
I was taught if you borrow something, bring it back better than it was loaned, and if you break it, you buy the loaner as a new as good or better and apologize. So why...
When I loan my lawn mower with gas it comes back with half a bag of clippings and an empty tank. When I loan my new vacuum cleaner I get it back smelling like puke and clogged and not working? These are friends (not the same) but return stuff in this condition. Am I old school?

LUVNLIFE
09-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Nope when you borrow something you bring it back full of fuel or cleaner when you borrowed it. Plus the golden rule of a cold twelve pack. :D

LUVNLIFE
09-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I let a guy borrow my truck in Parker last month so that he could go to Havasu with some A/C. He brought it back bone dry empty.
That's not right. Filled with a twelve pack ;)

Essex29
09-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I let a guy borrow my truck in Parker last month so that he could go to Havasu with some A/C. He brought it back bone dry empty.
That sucks........can I borrow your truck? :D

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I feel much better knowing that I'm not the only idiot that ever tried to vacuum up puke. However, the vacuum I used was my own, so I didn't feel so bad throwing it away the next day.
I'm conflicted, you are a Bengals fan that vacuums puke...
oh, never mind. :D

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 06:52 PM
when i borrow something i clean it and if it takes gas its full, thats bs, lazy bastards. i very seldomly borrow but when i do i want the owner to be happy when i bring it back.. :devil: :D

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 06:55 PM
when i borrow something i clean it and if it takes gas its full, thats bs, lazy bastards. i very seldomly borrow but when i do i want the owner to be happy when i bring it back.. :devil: :D
Hell yeah abring it back full, how do you return a turkey baster 76T?

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 06:55 PM
hey shockwavebob, i wanna be your freind... :D

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 06:56 PM
okay okay the turkey baster was full, thank you kind sir and anytime you need it again then you can borrow it.. :D :D

Tom Brown
09-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Am I old school?
No. You are from the school they tore down when they built the old school.

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 06:57 PM
shockwavebob, do your enemies get to borrow stuff from you??? :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Nope when you borrow something you bring it back full of fuel or cleaner when you borrowed it. Plus the golden rule of a cold twelve pack. :D
Coming from you that is a very True statment. :D :D

Tom Brown
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
...he said "I'll put some gas in it."
How do you know that he didn't? :idea:

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM
okay okay the turkey baster was full, thank you kind sir and anytime you need it again then you can borrow it.. :D :D
There is a Walmart thread where I tried to return a turkey baster while reading a Playgirl...

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 07:00 PM
I was taught if you borrow something, bring it back better than it was loaned, and if you break it, you buy the loaner as a new as good or better and apologize. So why...
When I loan my lawn mower with gas it comes back with half a bag of clippings and an empty tank. When I loan my new vacuum cleaner I get it back smelling like puke and clogged and not working? These are friends (not the same) but return stuff in this condition. Am I old school?
No you are not old school. :D
But you do need some new friends. :boxingguy :boxingguy :rolleyes:
That is sooooo wrong. :(

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 07:00 PM
ok im not about to look that up.. :yuk: :D :D :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 07:01 PM
There is a Walmart thread where I tried to return a turkey baster while reading a Playgirl...
LMAO! :eek: :eek: :) :)

76ANTHONY
09-12-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah but my turkey baster is chromed now, its a useful tool instead of one of those things you never use :D

Tom Brown
09-12-2005, 07:03 PM
If he did, it was about .85 worth.
I'll bet he went straight from your place and put 10 bucks into the tank. :cool:
... and then drove around for a while. :D

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:10 PM
So I'm still good with you borrow it, you clean it, you fill it, you return it, and give your generous buddy a twelve pack (of what he drinks, no Pabst Blue Ribbon), and all is good. If you foock it up and aint ready to do all this buy your own you som bitcch. But still love you peace. ;)

JetBoatRich
09-12-2005, 07:11 PM
I am sure he appreciated your kindness :eek:

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:57 PM
He does and I know that, but I wish he would have put some gas in it.
Could of slipped his mind, lot of stuff on yer plate coming home, but don't make a habit of it, and a " I forgot to fill her up I owe you dinner." is so equal in these gas prices.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 08:02 PM
sorry suey..i got a 1 gallon of gas waiting for you...and about the vacuum..well that just sucks for you!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

Miss Perfect
09-12-2005, 08:10 PM
I feel much better knowing that I'm not the only idiot that ever tried to vacuum up puke. However, the vacuum I used was my own, so I didn't feel so bad throwing it away the next day.
Please tell me that you are kidding. Or at the very least say that you were drunk when you got the bright idea to vacuum puke.
I'm kind of thinking that vacuuming puke is worse then vacuuming a keyboard.

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Please tell me that you are kidding. Or at the very least say that you were drunk when you got the bright idea to vacuum puke.
I'm kind of thinking that vacuuming puke is worse then vacuuming a keyboard.
No Wabbit, ever scrape puke out of a vacuum?

Essex29
09-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Only if you promise to bring it back empty.
That really sucks for you since it's a good distance to a gas station :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't happen. :squiggle: I would be out vacuum shopping and sending someone else the bill. That is just rude and gross.!! :sqeyes:

Miss Perfect
09-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Can't say that I have or that I ever will! Gross..... :2purples:

beyondhelpin
09-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Did the same thing once, but in my defense I was to drunk to know better.
:)

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 08:30 PM
What kind of lice?

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 08:38 PM
lake lice sucks just like suey's vacuum!

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 08:42 PM
lake lice sucks just like suey's vacuum!
Make sure to put your thumb out or I may not stop as I'm drivin bye. :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Make sure to put your thumb out or I may not stop as I'm drivin bye. :D
trust me,suey..when you drive by i hear ya!!!!
crash,bang booooooooooo.
keep your eyes on the road!! :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 09:30 PM
trust me,suey..when you drive by i hear ya!!!!
crash,bang booooooooooo.
keep your eyes on the road!! :crossx:
Doh! Never. Ever, Do I expect to live that down. And if you should forget, which you won't, I will remind you. Why? Not only because its funny but that girl was smokin hot!
Suey. Spelled Suey.
SUEY
What up Sui.

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Can't say that I have or that I ever will! Gross..... :2purples:
Bugsy, it was a brand new $200 vacuum cleaner. To some peeps thats throw away but I'm a I can fix it person what the **** did they do to my vacuum I must know tweak it apart till I find out oh my gosh I just fixed it during the investigation, yeah it works they must die kinda person. :eat: