PDA

View Full Version : you miss me?

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 07:19 PM
im back........i just got back from so-cal...drove a circle boat...thanks circleboatkidd.
awesome feeling..to hold a lot of mph into a corner and getting a 50mph run on a straight-away..holding around 122 mph in the straights....awesome.....i know the circle boats are driven by circlejerks,but by blood im still a drag-fag...........hey by the way sorry i missed ya down there jerry,it would of been a excellent opportunity...to prove i can drive a boat over 50 mph. :2purples:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-12-2005, 07:21 PM
im back........i just got back from so-cal...drove a circle boat...thanks circleboatkidd.
awesome feeling..to hold a lot of mph into a corner and getting a 50mph run on a straight-away..holding around 122 mph in the straights....awesome.....i know the circle boats are driven by circlejerks,but by blood im still a drag-fag...........hey by the way sorry i missed ya down there jerry,it would of been a excellent opportunity...to prove i can drive a boat over 50 mph. :2purples:
I would have loved to tape that! ;) Didn't know you were coming...

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I watched that vid that was you smelly ass! You are a bad ass I promise not to crash into any of your vehicles...
Way to go Rich... you dog you...
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
that's my highest recommendation

Bt273
09-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Thats right sui, chew them up!

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:47 PM
go to bed fag

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 07:50 PM
we selling stuff now........cole t-deck runnerbottom for sale,and dimarco t-deck runner maybe for sale also....please inquire if interested. :idea:

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
If CP make me a good offer I might be interested. :crossx:

Morg
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
So are you a believer now?

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 07:59 PM
So are you a believer now?
Suey believe.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-12-2005, 08:04 PM
yes morg....ill leave it at that... :wink: ...and suey..about the cp thing,ill see you in the field as of tomorrow yaaaahooooooooooo :eek:

Boy Named Sue
09-12-2005, 08:17 PM
yes morg....ill leave it at that... :wink: ...and suey..about the cp thing,ill see you in the field as of tomorrow yaaaahooooooooooo :eek:
Damn I heard they were gonna fire your ass.

Monkey Bung
09-12-2005, 08:32 PM
BULLSHIT!!! :rolleyes:

circleboatKIDD
09-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Sui next time your paying for the GAS ;) , a couple of laps didnt mean you had to burn through the hole barrel of 116., least we know the motor's well broken in :D . Jerr I would called but thought you might been working, ill try and get the pics up but they didnt really come out all that great seeing that if was little foggy in socal.