PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend!

OGShocker
09-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Photoglou, Nice hanging out with you guys this weekend.
Djunkie! It was great seeing you guys again, even if your women was in our boat counting Bobby's cash. :rollside: Say hello to your neighbor for me. :220v:
Shadow, "I ate two big burritos and sat on the couch so, I couldn't come party with you".... Thank you for being honest. Tell Teresa I was kidding about that whole "pussy" thing, :crossx: I really don't need her to kick my asz next time we meet.
LHC30V', Good to see you out there! Good luck on your bikini waxing today. :rollside: :boxed:
Karl, Great seeing you out on the water.
Warlock25s, Nice that you could get out for the day. I know how busy y'all have been.
Woody56! Thank you for everything, including my "new" Box Anchor. :)
Last but NOT least, AtomicKitten, What can I say? As always it was a great weekend!

76ANTHONY
09-13-2005, 06:28 AM
sounds like you guys had fun :hammer2:

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 06:44 AM
its never a dull moment , when we are out on the water, it was nice to see the cool peeps and hang out with all the great peeps that e see every time i go out shadow/ woody/ og shocker/photoglow/lh30/djunkie/sumitkarl/azgfboatgirl/,and all the other great people we get to play with , always have fun ,, thanks... atomickitn(bobby) :wink:

Redneck
09-13-2005, 07:04 AM
glad you guys had a safe and fun weekend

OGShocker
09-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Thanks! Sorry you were not there.

Redneck
09-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Thanks! Sorry you were not there.
was on restriction this weekend

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 07:09 AM
did you guys make it out to hooters place ? and how did that go ? :D

OGShocker
09-13-2005, 07:11 AM
was on restriction this weekend
You missed it. NO DRAMA at all. Even the ramp was mellow. ;)

Redneck
09-13-2005, 07:12 AM
went down to hooters was great couldnt of asked for a better time.

Jyruiz
09-13-2005, 07:13 AM
OGShocker,
Saw your boat out there, it looks even better in person than in the pic.

OGShocker
09-13-2005, 07:17 AM
OGShocker,
Saw your boat out there, it looks even better in person than in the pic.
Thank you!! you should have flaged us down. We had beer on the boat. ;) Next time...

Jyruiz
09-13-2005, 07:21 AM
you should have flaged us down. We had beer on the boat. Next time...
I had some buddys from work with me, so I didn't want to invade. Next time for sure though.

Mrs.Racer277
09-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Sorry we missed it. :frown: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
09-13-2005, 07:46 AM
You mean to say that you were calm at the ramp and didn't have to be ROUGH or harsh??? :D Glad to see you guys had a good time.

Redneck
09-13-2005, 07:49 AM
You mean to say that you were calm at the ramp and didn't have to be ROUGH or harsh??? :D Glad to see you guys had a good time.
doh!!!!!

djunkie
09-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Good seeing you too OG. We had a great time hanging with all of you in Steamboat. Good times with good people.
We crusied by your house yesterday on our way out of town. Looked like you were on the water again. And yes, it's def. golf cart distance. :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-13-2005, 09:01 AM
And yes, it's def. golf cart distance. :D
Awwwww. I feel a RAID coming on. :devil: :D

djunkie
09-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Awwwww. I feel a RAID coming on. :devil: :D
Oh I can def. thrash my way over there in my cart. Especially once I get the new motor in it. :2purples:

HOOTER SLED-
09-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Oh I can def. thrash my way over there in my cart. Especially once I get the new motor in it. :2purples:
I meant watch your back. :D :devil: :devil: :crossx:

djunkie
09-13-2005, 09:07 AM
I meant watch your back. :D :devil: :devil: :crossx:
Trust me. You don't want none of my cart. :devil: :rollside:

SummitKarl
09-13-2005, 09:24 AM
yup it was a cool weekend just my pace, :D glad to finaly meet you
we were waiting for you at the Turtle till mid night
saw shadow but no one else,
I had to drink the 5 vodka redbulls I ordered for you guys :messedup: :D
nice and cool!!!!!!! night at the turtle though

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 09:28 AM
i can only talk on our behalf that once we got home and started the bbq, and a few more cocktails, we wernt much for going out ,.... ohh bye the way woody fell fast asleep, whaiting for dinner to be done...... still sorrry for the hang up ! :rollside:

SummitKarl
09-13-2005, 09:32 AM
well not so safe, clogged my pump heading for rocks.......OH CHIAT!!!!!
amazingly.......no scratches into/past the gell coat :clover: ....landed on the scoop grate.......I need a new one now :(
at least I know I can pick the back end of my boat up (waist high) myself now..
anyone got a spare vicodine :redface:

Redneck
09-13-2005, 09:34 AM
amazingly.......no scratches into/past the gell coat :clover: ....landed on the scoop grate.......I need a new one now :(
ouch

OGShocker
09-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Was that after we left Steamboat? If so I feel BAD. I heard let's go to the turtle and I was GONE. I am sorry Karl.

SummitKarl
09-13-2005, 09:39 AM
i can only talk on our behalf that once we got home and started the bbq, and a few more cocktails, we wernt much for going out ,.... ohh bye the way woody fell fast asleep, whaiting for dinner to be done...... still sorrry for the hang up ! :rollside:
woody sleeping while food is in the works.............I find this hard to belive :D
that walking tape worm....... finishes my meals :supp:
ALWAYS!!! cool to see you Bobby, your welcome at my casa ANYTIME!!!!

SummitKarl
09-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Was that after we left Steamboat? If so I feel BAD. I heard let's go to the turtle and I was GONE. I am sorry Karl.
No sorry's here ok!!!
yup on our way back, heading for a quiet cove across from Copper.. just as I rounded the corner, I couldn't see the weeds floating from the sun glare, and Whamo!!!! no steering, no reverse, of course right after I got out of this mess I saw someone else with a I/O do the same thing (major patch of weeds) all is ok.... just a little scare to brighten the day :cool:
got to wonder whats going on with the lake, I maybe have clogged my pump twice in 10 yrs on Havasu, this year...every single time I have gone out or passed through the channel it clogged with Palo Verde

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 10:24 AM
woody sleeping while food is in the works.............I find this hard to belive :D
thank you sir ! :wink:

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 10:26 AM
as a matter of fact og and i looked over from the kitchen and he was OUT!!!!,, we both looked at each other n said he's done, then just as dinner was ready he opened his eyes as if he was returned by aliens! :cool:

SummitKarl
09-13-2005, 10:30 AM
as a matter of fact og and i looked over from the kitchen and he was OUT!!!!,, we both looked at each other n said he's done, then just as dinner was ready he opened his eyes as if he was returned by aliens! :cool:
LMAO ..that just about sums his life up right there :D

atomickitn
09-13-2005, 10:37 AM
LMAO ..that just about sums his life up right there :D
LOL!!!! :eat:

WYRD
09-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Sounds (and Looks) like you had a sausage fest going on this weekend....................... :idea: :p J/K looks like a great time had by all.

PHOTOGLOU
09-13-2005, 11:13 AM
OG. Great hanging out with you too........ Why'd you leave so early on Sun.... Oh yeah and last but not least you forgot GAYLORD, what a time we had with him..... Nice big fat wallet buying everyone shot's of tequila raising his shot glass for the toast, Classic HIS WAS WATER.........

pixilatedpussy
09-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Photoglou, Nice hanging out with you guys this weekend.
Djunkie! It was great seeing you guys again, even if your women was in our boat counting Bobby's cash. :rollside: Say hello to your neighbor for me. :220v:
Shadow, "I ate two big burritos and sat on the couch so, I couldn't come party with you".... Thank you for being honest. Tell Teresa I was kidding about that whole "pussy" thing, :crossx: I really don't need her to kick my asz next time we meet.
LHC30V', Good to see you out there! Good luck on your bikini waxing today. :rollside: :boxed:
Karl, Great seeing you out on the water.
Warlock25s, Nice that you could get out for the day. I know how busy y'all have been.
Woody56! Thank you for everything, including my "new" Box Anchor. :)
Last but NOT least, AtomicKitten, What can I say? As always it was a great weekend!
Sounds like fun....sorry we missed it! ;)

Redneck
09-13-2005, 08:14 PM
OG. Great hanging out with you too........ Why'd you leave so early on Sun.... Oh yeah and last but not least you forgot GAYLORD, what a time we had with him..... Nice big fat wallet buying everyone shot's of tequila raising his shot glass for the toast, Classic HIS WAS WATER.........
details details

woody56
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey now, I know when it's time too eat food. Thanks again OG and ATOMIC for the great weekend. Now where's the party this weekend? :cool:

Redneck
09-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Hey now, I know when it's time too eat food. Thanks again OG and ATOMIC for the great weekend. Now where's the party this weekend? :cool:
in your mouth and everyone is comin

woody56
09-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Jay it was nice too meet you and your lady, and her sisters. The bar hoping friday night was a blast. Can't wait too party with you guys again.
woody :cool:

woody56
09-13-2005, 09:02 PM
in your mouth and everyone is comin
So how was sat. night? And whats up this weekend?

Throttle
09-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Mellow.... Missed at da sandbar saturday, we pulled out of steamboat again in the late afternoon behind you, (went to springs for chow). next time...

Redneck
09-13-2005, 09:22 PM
still up in the air hey can you bring a white sheet for me forgot one last time

woody56
09-14-2005, 06:40 AM
still up in the air hey can you bring a white sheet for me forgot one last time
I will pick one up on my way out. And let me know whats up for the weekend. WTF! Did shane do too himself? Is he smokin crack? :jawdrop:

OGShocker
09-14-2005, 07:00 AM
I'll be driving to Calgary AB, this weekend. You guys have fun. :clover:
We launched five minutes after you and pulled off 10 minutes before you did. We spent Sunday in Steamboat relaxing, sorry we missed you guys.
I did forget Gaylord... My bad. The look on his face when I mentioned SnugFit was priceless! Fockin' water shooter. :D :chi: :chi: :D

Redneck
09-14-2005, 07:15 AM
I'll be driving to Calgary AB, this weekend. You guys have fun. :clover:
We launched five minutes after you and pulled off 10 minutes before you did. We spent Sunday in Steamboat relaxing, sorry we missed you guys.
I did forget Gaylord... My bad. The look on his face when I mentioned SnugFit was priceless! Fockin' water shooter. :D :chi: :chi: :D
be safe driving let us know when you and the mrs are free to get together

Redneck
09-14-2005, 07:16 AM
I will pick one up on my way out. And let me know whats up for the weekend. WTF! Did shane do too himself? Is he smokin crack? :jawdrop:
so far still dont know what is up as soon as i know ill call you no matter what you have a place to sleep

OGShocker
09-14-2005, 07:50 AM
be safe driving let us know when you and the mrs are free to get together
The Mrs. and I got "together" lastnight. :D
Thanks, we'll host a BBQ upon my return!

Redneck
09-14-2005, 07:56 AM
The Mrs. and I got "together" lastnight. :D
Thanks, we'll host a BBQ upon my return!
let me know ill invite you guys up

PHOTOGLOU
09-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Jay it was nice too meet you and your lady, and her sisters. The bar hoping friday night was a blast. Can't wait too party with you guys again.
woody :cool:
Oct for the Absolute regatta..... You can be one of my 73 invited guest......Seriously it was a great weekend great hanging out with you and let's do it again soon

woody56
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Oct for the Absolute regatta..... You can be one of my 73 invited guest......Seriously it was a great weekend great hanging out with you and let's do it again soon
I think im going too the dam with atomic. But i will be here friday night if you want to party at the turtle? Have the miss bring shannon, She was fun too hang out with. And she was hot!!!!!!!!!! Let me know and we will party. :cool: