05-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Are all of you going to cry when I delete this thread......lol
SUCKAS
Today 10:31 PM
DILLIGAF The Clips will not win the high scoring games....I will say that
Today 10:30 PM
DILLIGAF Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyaPlya22
It ait gonna happen...the Clips gave it 110% tonight and couldn't get it done. They are not gonna out score the Suns. They better D the hell up or it will be over in 5. I love to see a good series. But, those big boys are gonna have problems with the Suns throwing up points at will!! We had to hear you CF's for how long......Now it's game time and it don't look like the Clips wanna show up...LOL....NBA it's FFFFFANNNNNTASTIC..LOL
Eric, all I know it is the 2nd round and the Lakers are nowhere to be seen. Well, in court they will be seen
Today 10:29 PM
DILLIGAF Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME TIME
Tom, make a phone call or something. I just want one of the Clippers to take out Bell...hard.
LOL...Maybe I will do it if I get in one of those suites I am working on
I can see it on TNT now..."WTF, that looks like DILLIGAF, is he running on the court....." lol
Today 10:28 PM
PlyaPlya22 Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
BS Eric. The Clips just lost the "will" game tonight. PHX won it from the FT and 3 pt line. It is going to be tough to slow these guys down but the Clips have the horses to do it. Will they? That is the big question.
It ait gonna happen...the Clips gave it 110% tonight and couldn't get it done. They are not gonna out score the Suns. They better D the hell up or it will be over in 5. I love to see a good series. But, those big boys are gonna have problems with the Suns throwing up points at will!! We had to hear you CF's for how long......Now it's game time and it don't look like the Clips wanna show up...LOL....NBA it's FFFFFANNNNNTASTIC..LOL
Today 10:26 PM
GAME TIME Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
LF's are down to trying to badger other fans that are STILL rooting for their teams. Sad, just sad LF's. Get used to it as you saw about as good as it will get for the Lakers for a few years.
Got nothing better to do on an NBA playoff night I guess.....lol
PHX was the better team tonight.
Tom, make a phone call or something. I just want one of the Clippers to take out Bell...hard.
Today 10:25 PM
DILLIGAF Quote:
Originally Posted by dmontzsta
How would they be with Jackson?
F that caveman neandrathal
Today 10:24 PM
DILLIGAF LF's are down to trying to badger other fans that are STILL rooting for their teams. Sad, just sad LF's. Get used to it as you saw about as good as it will get for the Lakers for a few years.
Got nothing better to do on an NBA playoff night I guess.....lol
PHX was the better team tonight.
Today 10:22 PM
DILLIGAF Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyaPlya22
I'll agree with you there. But, they don't look any better than the Lakers did!!!
BS Eric. The Clips just lost the "will" game tonight. PHX won it from the FT and 3 pt line. It is going to be tough to slow these guys down but the Clips have the horses to do it. Will they? That is the big question.
Today 10:21 PM
slink Good night ladies....see ya Wednesday for lose# 2.
Today 10:21 PM
dmontzsta They are gathering all the stats up, going to tell you why the clippers should have won.
I want to know where the defense is? 126 points? that is ALOT. The Lakers only gave them that much in 5 minutes of overtime.
Today 10:18 PM
PlyaPlya22 WHERE ARE ALL THE CLIPPERS FANS???
Today 10:18 PM
dmontzsta Where is DILLIGAF???
Today 10:13 PM
dmontzsta 122 ****ing points that is alot! with 2 minutes to go.
Today 10:12 PM
PlyaPlya22 How much did the Lakers lose by in game 1 Tom????????
Today 10:12 PM
PlyaPlya22 That Clipper bench looks awfully confused
Today 10:11 PM
PlyaPlya22 Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockwaveBob
I think you're going to see how resilient this team is in the next game. They don't get down and Dunleavy usually makes good adjustments. They're very young, they need a lot of coaching. Dunleavy's not a great in game coach, but he usually gets his team ready.
I'll agree with you there. But, they don't look any better than the Lakers did!!!
Today 10:10 PM
dmontzsta Quote:
I think you're going to see how resilient this team is in the next game. They don't get down and Dunleavy usually makes good adjustments. They're very young, they need a lot of coaching. Dunleavy's not a great in game coach, but he usually gets his team ready.
How would they be with Jackson?
Today 10:10 PM
slink Quote:
Goodnight fellas, gotta get the little night owl tucked in.
Come on John, let em stay up a few more. If they're growing up clip fans they need to be taught that losing builds character. Better start em off early
Today 10:08 PM
ShockwaveBob Quote:
Originally Posted by dmontzsta
The suns are starting to bash them. Man, Lakers Clippers would have been better to watch.
Today 10:07 PM
dmontzsta The suns are starting to bash them. Man, Lakers Clippers would have been better to watch.
Today 10:06 PM
PlyaPlya22 Game Over!!!!!!!
dmontzsta I was just thinking, I would rather see the Lakers play the clippers, I think it would be a better match up. I can honestly say it would have been a 7 game series and I have no clue who would have won. As much as the clippers fans pay attention to their players, the Lakers can bang. Mihm vs. Kayman, Brand vs. Brown, the match ups are similar and it would have been a better series than this, the suns are going to take it in 5.
ShockwaveBob Goodnight fellas, gotta get the little night owl tucked in.
This thread has more than 25 replies

PlyaPlya22
05-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Thank god I saved that entire threrad...LOL

dmontzsta
05-08-2006, 09:52 PM
nice!

PlyaPlya22
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
all in good fun my man!! :rollside: