PDA

View Full Version : SON OF A B!tch

Creator
09-13-2005, 08:04 PM
So I go to the store to pick up some dinner, I park way in the back because my truck doesn't fit in those tiny spots too easily. I'm in the store for all of 10 minutes and come out to find some A-hole has smacked into the passenger side front fender of my truck. Did they leave a note? Of course not (go figure). So with the damage and the cracked paint I'm sure it will be over 1K to fix. Just wanted to say thanks to the A-hole that didn't have the balls or the common courtesy to leave a note.....F'n A$$HOLES.
Rant over, but I don't feel better.

Mohave Vice
09-13-2005, 08:13 PM
That really sucks. Good uck with the repairs. Been there done that ...........but not that kind of $$$

Miss Perfect
09-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Man, that really sucks. Sorry.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
That is not cool....
i hav ehad that happen to me also...

Rev. Williams
09-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Time to shot a PM to Mr Pixilated.... He's got a shop down in south OC. and I'm sure he'll take good care of a fellow ***boater.
Lowlifes are everywhere, even in the remote areas of a parking lot !! :devil:

Creator
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Time to shot a PM to Mr Pixilated.... He's got a shop down in south OC. and I'm sure he'll take good care of a fellow ***boater.
Lowlifes are everywhere, even in the remote areas of a parking lot !! :devil:
I just may do that. Thanks for responding, your avatar helps me forget how PO'd I am.

Just Tool'n
09-13-2005, 09:44 PM
This Why I Park My Chevy D/max Crewcab Longbed 4x4 Pickup In 2 Stalls, I Say F-em
Or If There Are Not 2 Stalls, I Will Usually Park Whereever I Can Or Want!
I Say F-em, I Did Not Pay Over 40k To Let Some Hyundai Dent Or Scratch My Truck, How Many Of Them Pay $300 To Get An Annual Pass To The Car Wash So It Will Stay Clean & New Looking!
My Wifes Mercedes Is Allready Full Of Door Dings, She Allways Has To Find The Closest Parking Spot! Not Me, I Tell Her The Extra Exersize Is Not Going To Kill Either One Of Us.

Riverkid
09-14-2005, 07:15 AM
I hear ya. We went to Vegas for the SCORE race, had the valet @ Terribles park my brand new '05 F-350. Got it back the next morning and it looked like someone drove over the RF corner. Got the fender, bumper & cover, cracked the light housing. They told me to pound sand when I asked how they planned to handle the repairs... :eat:

Evil-E
09-14-2005, 07:35 AM
I have a sweet little VW Rabbit pickup. Turbo charged, Recaros, and perfect paint. I walk out from work yesterday and a nice white scratch and ding on my passenger door. :devil: I looked at every white car in the parking lot for some blue on their door. I was ready to put a screwdriver thru someones car.

jdf
09-14-2005, 07:38 AM
that's whay i make my gf park her dooley in the north 40 and take two stalls .cause her car look's like a dart board with neon lights hit me one more time baby

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 08:16 AM
So I go to the store to pick up some dinner, I park way in the back because my truck doesn't fit in those tiny spots too easily. I'm in the store for all of 10 minutes and come out to find some A-hole has smacked into the passenger side front fender of my truck. Did they leave a note? Of course not (go figure). So with the damage and the cracked paint I'm sure it will be over 1K to fix. Just wanted to say thanks to the A-hole that didn't have the balls or the common courtesy to leave a note.....F'n A$$HOLES.
Rant over, but I don't feel better.
Ahhh Man that sucks! Im sorry! You can talk to my husband if you want....I am sure he would be happy to help you out HB style! :)

topless
09-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Rant over, but I don't feel better.oops, sorry about that. I'll leave a note next time. J/K
I actually got hit in a parking lot and wouldn't have even known till I got home but they did leave a note. I was actually surprised.

DM25CITATION
09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
thats as bad as me, i got my ford f250 tailgate stolen last time i was in hav.
the a%$hole only stole teh talilgate and nothing else in the bed of the truck. i had tools, coolor, chairs and etc.

craiginlaverne
09-15-2005, 07:39 PM
that sucks!!! i have a f350 crew long bed. it seems EVERYTIME i park my truck, even in the furthest parking spot, at my sons popwarner football pratice, some A HOLE always parks right next to me. luckly nobody has hit me yet. go figure, its always the "soccer mom" with the SUV or minivan parking right next to me. soccer pratices should not be held in the same location as football pratice!!! GO AWAY SOCCER MOM!!! :hammerhea

Forkin' Crazy
09-15-2005, 08:18 PM
That sucks!! I doubt it will cost a grand, unless it's a Caddy. ;)
That is why I like my 4X4 dually. It's tall enough; it's out of reach for most vehicles. :D

phebus
09-15-2005, 08:23 PM
What I hate, is when I park in the north 40 where there are no other cars parked, and when you come out there is a car parked right next to you even though there are open spots all over. Freakin morons.

sintax
09-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Time to shot a PM to Mr Pixilated.... He's got a shop down in south OC. :
What kinda shop? full on auto body? I've been looking for someone to do some custom work on a car, but have not started shopping around to find the right shop. I'd like to keep it in the family if possible
:D

Creator
09-15-2005, 09:26 PM
That sucks!! I doubt it will cost a grand, unless it's a Caddy. ;)
That is why I like my 4X4 dually. It's tall enough; it's out of reach for most vehicles. :D
It's a dodge 1500 4x4 with a 4" lift and 35's it should be out of the way but I guess if the other driver is dumb enough they can always figure out a way to hit it.

Baller
09-16-2005, 04:45 AM
I was in temecula the other nite.. went to dinner and parked my new 911 in 2 stalls... as i was getting out this old bucket driving a beater pulls up rolls down his window and says that's a good way to get your car scratched... so i said go a head F#$%&$r... get out and scatch it... He left.. end of story

Forkin' Crazy
09-16-2005, 05:18 AM
It's a dodge 1500 4x4 with a 4" lift and 35's it should be out of the way but I guess if the other driver is dumb enough they can always figure out a way to hit it.
WTF were they driving??????? :eek:
:hammerhea
Makes me want to put a camera in my truck recording when it is sitting alone! :hammerhea

Forkin' Crazy
09-16-2005, 05:20 AM
I was in temecula the other nite.. went to dinner and parked my new 911 in 2 stalls... as i was getting out this old bucket driving a beater pulls up rolls down his window and says that's a good way to get your car scratched... so i said go a head F#$%&$r... get out and scatch it... He left.. end of story
That's about right. You try to protect, and the jealous try to destroy. If I ever see that shit, I will take action. :lightsabe