PDA

View Full Version : What's with girl's and Smoking

H20 Toie
09-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Granted it has been a long time since i have dated anyone, (married 13 years) but it seems like every woman i have met this summer smokes, again this weekend we meet some nice and attractive women and go out for a boat ride and when i turn around they all are smoking. I know that when in a car people will ask if it's ok to smoke but i guess in a boat it's assumed that it is not necessary to ask. And if they had asked and i said no i would be the ass. At least nothing was burned so i guess all is well and i had a great time. Maybe i'm just getting to old?

Tom Brown
09-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Chicks dig smoking. I may not know much but I know that.
I know a woman who has gone on about how stupid smoking is and how much she dislikes it and then watched her light up. No kidding... :confused:

ACCEPTENCE
09-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Smoking is nasty but...
Ya just gotta love a chick who enjoys putting dirty round things in her mouth :devil:

Wild Horses
09-14-2005, 05:20 AM
I have no problem telling people that they can't smoke in my boat. I will stop from time to time and let them smoke on the swim step. :crossx: :crossx:
I don't plan on replacing upholstry for cigarette burns.
Clint

NOTALENT
09-14-2005, 05:21 AM
Dont know but it is disgusting as hell.... :yuk:

Flashover
09-14-2005, 05:30 AM
It's pretty dam gross i would tell them no also. I wouldn't care if they thought i was an ass.. :lightsabe

Flashover
09-14-2005, 05:30 AM
I have no problem telling people that they can't smoke in my boat. I will stop from time to time and let them smoke on the swim step. :crossx: :crossx:
I don't plan on replacing upholstry for cigarette burns.
Clint
Hey Clint how are ya doin??? :crossx:

JackieV
09-14-2005, 05:43 AM
I personally never have and know many that do. It's a habit some people can't break.
It grosses me out, but then my Dads a smoker and his house smells like an ash tray.

Water Romper
09-14-2005, 06:35 AM
…..oh baby….nothing better than to have a gal get within 3 feet of your face after sucking on a “$hit $tick” AND drinking coffee…hopefully she will do the famous gurgling, tar ball, hack up a lunker cough too… yeah…boy that’s really impressive. :mad:
By the way, why even bother showering and putting on perfume? :supp:

76ANTHONY
09-14-2005, 06:39 AM
i smoke but idont smoke in my house, i would never consider smoking on someones boat because i dont smoke in my boat. its just not very cool, seats are expensive,,,, :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Dont know but it is disgusting as hell.... :yuk:
Yep.....
Disgusting !!!
:crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 07:03 AM
Granted it has been a long time since i have dated anyone, (married 13 years) but it seems like every woman i have met this summer smokes, again this weekend we meet some nice and attractive women and go out for a boat ride and when i turn around they all are smoking. I know that when in a car people will ask if it's ok to smoke but i guess in a boat it's assumed that it is not necessary to ask. And if they had asked and i said no i would be the ass. At least nothing was burned so i guess all is well and i had a great time. Maybe i'm just getting to old?
I am a smoker. As of 2 weeks ago I am trying very hard to quit. But I do not smoke in my house. I would never smoke in any one elses house, car, or boat.
That is just not right.
BTW sorry I was not able to meet you last Thrusday night. Hubby did spend some time chatting with you though. :) :)

HocusPocus
09-14-2005, 07:24 AM
when i was in high school (76-80) it was the guys who were into smoking.. now if you see a group of young guys and girls its the girls who are all smoking.
By the way, why even bother showering and putting on perfume?
stale smoke and perfume is not a good smell combo for sure.
even if a smoker brushes their teeth and uses mouth wash.. when you kiss'em you can still taste and smell the cigs when they breath. oh well.. i hope those who are trying to quit good luck and those who don't want to quit a long healty life.

Jbb
09-14-2005, 07:28 AM
…..oh baby….nothing better than to have a gal get within 3 feet of your face after sucking on a “$hit $tick” AND drinking coffee…hopefully she will do the famous gurgling, tar ball, hack up a lunker cough too… yeah…boy that’s really impressive. :mad:
By the way, why even bother showering and putting on perfume? :supp:
LMAO......well said.... :p
Not sure if its any reason,and I hope its not.....but I have seen some smokers quit......and then suddenly get quite larger.....perhaps its a diet aid

INSman
09-14-2005, 07:35 AM
It makes NO sense at all !! :devil:
I lost my mom when she was 50 and I was 30 due to that nasty crap. If people (smokers) saw what I saw when she was going through all the treatments and such, they would quit in a heartbeat.
Nothing worse than seeing a hot chick somewhere, and then see her light up, she goes from a 9 to a 1 instantly... :yuk:

jstwkd
09-14-2005, 07:39 AM
I dont smoke and I dont want to smell like smoke.....never really understood the whole deal...I am usually the ass myself...
bounced for years and they would allways come to the front door to smoke...and then get pissed when we asked them to move to the rear of the biulding to the smoking section....

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 07:40 AM
LMAO......well said.... :p
Not sure if its any reason,and I hope its not.....but I have seen some smokers quit......and then suddenly get quite larger.....perhaps its a diet aid
Fact--Smoking speeds up your metabolism

MagicMtnDan
09-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Guys love it when a hottie smokes their pole! [pic deleted] :D

Jbb
09-14-2005, 07:43 AM
So do amphetimines....and they dont stink.... :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 07:59 AM
I just might. Need a new habit since I am dropping this one. ;) ;)

JetBoatRich
09-14-2005, 08:08 AM
Are sure :confused: after sweating from being all wired up :confused:

dirty old man
09-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Have you ever noticed how a beautiful woman turns ugly as soon as she puts a cigarette in her mouth?

lurid
09-14-2005, 08:15 AM
"if she smokes she pokes"-----my buddy used this one in high school "85"

Beer-30
09-14-2005, 08:24 AM
I have no problem being the jerk who doesn't allow smoking near any possessions. I would not even think of stopping for someone or waiting after a swim for someone to finish one. None of my normal crew smokes anyway.
Good for you Mrs. 277!!! Keep it up!!! All the sneezing from our air speeds up metabolizm also! :D Besides, each pack is a gallon of gas.

Trigger
09-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Your right, the ladies to like "Cigarettes". :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2051Triggerfloating.jpg

Windy
09-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Have you ever noticed how a beautiful woman turns ugly as soon as she puts a cigarette in her mouth?
I totally agree.

JB in so cal
09-14-2005, 09:29 AM
I had a girl ask if I smoked after sex; told her I'd never checked :)

SummitKarl
09-14-2005, 10:54 AM
hear that Sean..........Dia's going be getting larger boobies soon :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Nothing worse than seeing a hot chick somewhere, and then see her light up, she goes from a 9 to a 1 instantly... :yuk:
EXACTLY!

Sleek-Jet
09-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Smoking is nasty but...
Ya just gotta love a chick who enjoys putting dirty round things in her mouth :devil:
You know what they say about girls that smoke.... :D
And in my experience it has been true in every case. :notam:

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 11:04 AM
I smoke and i always ask even if we are out in the open if the group i am with minds my smoke if they do i have NO PROBLEM walking away for a quick drag But i think cigar smoke is worst and those fockers puff that shit like theirs no tomorrow
H20Toie- i would've kicked those bitches off and said swim your way back :boxingguy

Tom Brown
09-14-2005, 11:32 AM
I smoke and i always ask even if we are out in the open ...
Smoke isn't my favorite thing but it's not a big deal if people are curteous. I'm talking about both the smokers and non-smokers.
When a non-smoker has a smoker out in the boat, car, or whatever, it's important to make sure the smoker is taken care of too. You need to give smokers a chance to smoke once in a while.
I don't go on road trips with smokers. All too often, if it's their car, they'll pretty much light up the whole fockingn way since they can't smoke many places other than their car these days and you get to be in a 20 cu*ft space with a blue haze the entire way. If it's a non-smoker's car, they'll make the smoker breath oxygen the entire trip and that makes the smokers pretty cranky.
There has to be a way for smokers to get their niccotine fix and the non-smokers to get the oxygen they need.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Not a smoker here!!!!!!!!!! That crap is NASTY...........It stinks, it smells and makes a person look NASTY as soon as it hits thier mouth!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:

Ziggy
09-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Cancer cures smoking :notam: :frown:

jstwkd
09-14-2005, 11:47 AM
it's important to make sure the smoker is taken care of too. You need to give smokers a chance to smoke once in a while.
I disagree. If I dont smoke it doesnt hurt the smokers health as theyre smoking hurts mine!
just my .02....

Tom Brown
09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
I disagree. If I dont smoke it doesnt hurt the smokers health as theyre smoking hurts mine!
just my .02....
Yeah... well... it won't hurt anyone's health to stay on shore but if a buddy wants to go out in the boat, I always take them. I try to keep my friends happy, short of giving them blow jobs.

Jbb
09-14-2005, 11:53 AM
I try to keep my friends happy, short of giving them blow jobs.
That aint Hansons take on it....... :cool:

Tom Brown
09-14-2005, 11:55 AM
That aint Hansons take on it....... :cool:
Yeah... well... he's less inhibitted than I am.

Wild Horses
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey Clint how are ya doin??? :crossx:
Doing well how are things in the big city. :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Not a smoker here!!!!!!!!!! That crap is NASTY...........It stinks, it smells and makes a person look NASTY as soon as it hits thier mouth!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:
I thought you said i looked and smelled good on sunday :hammerhea :wink:

INSman
09-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Smoke isn't my favorite thing but it's not a big deal if people are curteous. I'm talking about both the smokers and non-smokers.
When a non-smoker has a smoker out in the boat, car, or whatever, it's important to make sure the smoker is taken care of too. You need to give smokers a chance to smoke once in a while.
I don't go on road trips with smokers. All too often, if it's their car, they'll pretty much light up the whole fockingn way since they can't smoke many places other than their car these days and you get to be in a 20 cu*ft space with a blue haze the entire way. If it's a non-smoker's car, they'll make the smoker breath oxygen the entire trip and that makes the smokers pretty cranky.
There has to be a way for smokers to get their niccotine fix and the non-smokers to get the oxygen they need.
Didn't they come up with patches and gum for this ??? :messedup: :hammerhea :D

jstwkd
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah... well... it won't hurt anyone's health to stay on shore but if a buddy wants to go out in the boat, I always take them. I try to keep my friends happy, short of giving them blow jobs.
Glad to hear you have a boundry set.....lol

Rexone
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Absolutely. Get you smokin ass outta my friggin car wid dat chit.
(Rexone less Emilypostish than Tom Brown)

H20 Toie
09-14-2005, 06:15 PM
H20Toie- i would've kicked those bitches off and said swim your way back :boxingguy
Well i guess it's a good thing that they went with me then. :rolleyes:

canuck1
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Interesting thread...You live in Californiastan and bitch about breathing smoke...

Throttle
09-14-2005, 07:58 PM
not on my boat...
mrs racer- ok

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 08:03 PM
not on my boat...
mrs racer- ok
XXOO Throttle
But since I am quitting won't be a problem. :) :)
Plus like I said I would never smoke in anyone elses boat, car, house, etc. etc.
If I do not end up in jail for killing someone first. :wink: :wink:
Going on my third week. :2purples:

HocusPocus
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
If I do not end up in jail for killing someone first. :wink: :wink:
maybe we should start pitching in some $$$ for bail or possible legal fees. just in case.

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2005, 08:44 PM
maybe we should start pitching in some $$$ for bail or possible legal fees. just in case.
LMAO!! MAYBE! :) :p

H20 Toie
09-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Your right, the ladies to like "Cigarettes". :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2051Triggerfloating.jpg
What was i thinking i should have know better, Since it's a Cigarette boat it has to be ok to smoke, boy am i a dummy. :(

Jrocket
09-14-2005, 09:23 PM
DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!Prove to yourself that you have self control and will power to do what you set out to do!Not only will you be healthier but you will be very happy with yourself for what you have accomplished in the end.Stay focused....buy a punching bag if you have too! :D

Trigger
09-15-2005, 05:12 AM
What was i thinking i should have know better, Since it's a Cigarette boat it has to be ok to smoke, boy am i a dummy. :(
It's ok, not everyone can be brilliant!!! ;) :D
Actually, there is NO smoking aloud on/in the boats, cars or houses. I Don't smoke on theirs (I have never tried a cigarette) so I think they should respect my stuff. I am not attracted to women that smoke. Definitely a turn off.

Vada
09-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Thats just disrespectful when someone doesn't ask when on somebody else's boat.
Myself and some friends went out to a friends for a bit before heading out on the lake and those who smoked of course asked if they could smoke in the house before lighting up. The answer was no.
What do they do on the boat? Light right up. The owner told them to butt them out right away. Replacing upholstry isn't cheap! And the smell! My goodness :burningm:

RP1
09-15-2005, 07:13 AM
Fact... not true!

Mrs.Racer277
09-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Fact... not true!
Avoiding Weight Gain
When you quit smoking, your metabolism slows down, because it is no longer fighting to force toxins out of your body. Do not compound your problem by replacing cigarettes with overeating. The laser therapy treatment will help increase your metabolism, so you're less likely to gain weight after treatment.
Though, you must watch your intake of food and only eat small portions at each mealtime. Frequent meals with smaller portions will work best to avoid weight gain upon quitting. At first not smoking may feel strange to your mind and body, so give your body a chance in become healthy again. In the meantime, there are things you should do to help avoid weight gain when you stop smoking: