PDA

View Full Version : What's with all these.....

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Deleted threads lately if you say something mean it, dont delete it, and if you have no clue on whats going on dont say shit :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Eowww...you mean cuz I said I missed it all. :confused:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Eowww...you mean cuz I said I missed it all. :confused:
LMAO........Ding Dong!!!!! :p :p

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
SB nothing against you bro i just keep seeing threads deleted left and right because someone doesn't like what someone said just let it be the only people who are gonna look stupid are the ones making the comments not who started the thread
Just my .02 :D

Flashover
09-14-2005, 12:13 PM
I deleted and it didn't have anything to do with something I said. Some people chose to inject the thread with their racial remarks. That is the first thread or post that I've ever deleted. I stand behind the things I said, but I don't like people that troll threads and leave the mess behind. Then some jackhole wants to insinuate that I'm racist because I tried to explain the mess. F that.
I agree with ya if someone is going to put a twist on your deal and essentially are like putting words in your mouth. Delete that shit you don't need the headaches and the bad rep. Good 4 you.... :D :D

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Deleted threads lately if you say something mean it, dont delete it, and if you have no clue on whats going on dont say shit :rolleyes:
What's up big doggie!! Alot of people writting big checks around this place lately....time for their schit to get cashed!

pixilatedpussy
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
SB nothing against you bro i just keep seeing threads deleted left and right because someone doesn't like what someone said just let it be the only people who are gonna look stupid are the ones making the comments not who started the thread
Just my .02 :D
You go sweetie! :smile:

HOOTER SLED-
09-14-2005, 12:20 PM
What's up big doggie!! Alot of people writting big checks around this place lately....time for their schit to get cashed!
Time for some regulatin' :boxingguy :boxingguy

lucky
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
this is the kinder gentler sand bar - :notam:

Debbolas
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
this is the kinder gentler sand bar - :notam:
Ok, perhaps I was mistaken :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Time for some regulatin' :boxingguy :boxingguy
what's up J?? It's just funny how all these racial slurs have been going around and no one says anything. That is not what ***boat is about!

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Eric...Some of us have said something about it already:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91414
I hear ya Tom.
F IT! I will say it again....it's lame and serves no purpose.
I hear ya Tom.

Riverkid
09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Wake me when the fist fighting starts.
Can I borrow your truck to go get some pink polish remover? :D :D :D

barbigrl
09-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Shut up A!! :p j/k

Totally IncapASSitated
09-14-2005, 12:56 PM
That is not what ***boat is about!
You said it Plya!!! It's called "HOT BOAT" for a reason...not the KKK or Black Panther bulletin board!!! I joined cuz I thought it was all about boats, booze, b!tches and bros...the four b's. Guess not :argue: :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
what's up J?? It's just funny how all these racial slurs have been going around and no one says anything. That is not what ***boat is about!
WHat up E? I say it all the time. There is ALWAYS gonna be one punkass in the crowd. You know who your boys are anyways. :cool:

NOTALENT
09-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Hopefully it goes away with all the other drama deal's that went on....sooner the better...The boards just arent the same.... :(

PlyaPlya22
09-14-2005, 01:00 PM
WHat up E? I say it all the time. There is ALWAYS gonna be one punkass in the crowd. You know who your boys are anyways. :cool:
True, True!! It's time for a party!

Riverkid
09-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Only if you drink all my beer first and bring it back on E. ;)
Okey Doke. On my way over. How bout if I rotate the tires for ya? :D

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Final note on this subject for me is Black White Brown Asian whatever the cause maybe be their is stupid lowlifes to every race as their is good people also dont judge the book by its cover or call it something its not every race has the right to own a boat drive a boat or spend their money the way they want whether they are smart enough to want to learn how to operate a vessel is on them but even the experienced make mistakes sometimes.....So anyone want to make a racial comment and call me a beaner dont waste your time cause with Toms permission
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FOCK :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
True, True!! It's time for a party!
You missed the BBQ on Sat. brutha. Where were you??

HOOTER SLED-
09-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Final note on this subject for me is Black White Brown Asian whatever the cause maybe be their is stupid lowlifes to every race as their is good people also dont judge the book by its cover or call it something its not every race has the right to own a boat drive a boat or spend their money the way they want whether they are smart enough to want to learn how to operate a vessel is on them but even the experienced make mistakes sometimes.....So anyone want to make a racial comment and call me a beaner dont waste your time cause with Toms permission
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FOCK :devil:
Viva la Raza beandip. :D LOL... What happened to you on Sat.???

MAINEVENT
09-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Had to move and put shit away could'nt make it by the time i was done and ready to go eat shit it was 9ish :hammerhea

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 03:32 PM
LMAO>>>>> Your funny hun............ ya. where were you Sat.!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Look here Mr. LOG JAMMER!!!!!!!!!! You could of came over that late......we're always up!!! :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Look here Mr. LOG JAMMER!!!!!!!!!! You could of came over that late......we're always up!!! :D :D
Exaaactly.

barbigrl
09-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah they even called me at midnight to come hang!! haha.... :rollside: THey are like owls "hoos hoots"

MAINEVENT
09-15-2005, 06:16 AM
Thats funny i would've but you must remember i live in the 805 that would've been a 2 hours + mission i thought you guys still lived in torrance :rollside: