PDA

View Full Version : Irs?

Moneypitt
09-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Anyone here work for the IRS? No, I don't need help on my taxes, I know of someone that really needs to be audited..............Please PM me if you know someone that could turn this jerks life upside down..........MP

riverbound
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Anyone here work for the IRS? No, I don't need help on my taxes, I know of someone that really needs to be audited..............Please PM me if you know someone that could turn this jerks life upside down..........MP
Im sorry for whatever I did to piss you off. Please dont call :supp:

Man-de-lone
09-14-2005, 02:43 PM
I think they have a program that gets you a bit of a reward for turning in tax cheats.....
:lightsabe

Thunderbutt
09-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Im sorry for whatever I did to piss you off. Please dont call :supp:
Me too

LUVNLIFE
09-14-2005, 02:45 PM
I think they have a program that gets you a bit of a reward for turning in tax cheats.....
:lightsabe
HMMMMMM? :idea: Rich what is your last name again? :D :D

totenhosen
09-14-2005, 02:52 PM
GO to the irs website and they should have a link for reporting people. I know for banks we fill out a SAR form or suspicious activity report.

HocusPocus
09-14-2005, 03:07 PM
IRS Reporting (http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=106778,00.html)
:)

Moneypitt
09-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. It is no one here, believe me........MP

coolchange
09-15-2005, 05:45 PM
from the website
"Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential. You may also be entitled to a reward."
I turned in my wifes ex. Don't know what ever happened.

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 05:50 PM
always give MP a beer,never ask MP for beer

Bryan Rose
09-15-2005, 05:59 PM
If this person can identify who turned him or her in you may really want to think about what it is worth to do it. If you are doing it over spite or in anger wait a few weeks and really think about what you are doing. This person may be able to really screw your life up as well.............Make sure it is really worth it to you to do......
No MP does not know me...............LOL
just be careful what you wish for......sometimes you get it.

GMFL
09-15-2005, 07:11 PM
Anyone know when 2004 taxes are due?? :rolleyes:

C-2
09-15-2005, 08:44 PM
I love the "confidential" tip lines (whether it be the IRS or America's Most Wanted, the Poh-lize, whatever).
You call a 800/877 and your anonymity is about as confidential as Paris Hilton's cookie.

FHI-prez
09-16-2005, 03:56 AM
2004 corporate...no later than TODAY! :devil:
2004 personal....no later than Oct. 15 :D

Focker
09-16-2005, 06:13 AM
walk across the street and ask me

superdave013
09-16-2005, 06:17 AM
nobody likes a snitch

Moneypitt
09-16-2005, 07:33 AM
You're right!! Nobody likes a snitch....So what do you do? Maybe get em' AUDITED!!!!!!!!..........It would be more fun to kick his ass, but thats tough to do when the punk wouldn't even fight back, just run to the phone and SNITCH again..........If I had the true dirt on him I would use it directly to his face, but since I don't I was hoping for an "inside" job to turn his world upside down. Yeah, I guess you could say he pissed me off, but it is more about the effect it had on another person. I'm really a "mind my own business" kinda guy, too bad some others don't feel the same way. ..........MP

Deano
09-16-2005, 07:40 AM
damn, that is some harsh shiat right there. I dont think I would turn in my worst enemy to the irs. Maybe you should think of the ramifications this may have on his whole family. I wouldnt do it.

superdave013
09-16-2005, 07:46 AM
You're right!! Nobody likes a snitch....So what do you do? Maybe get em' AUDITED!!!!!!!!..........
Well now that you asked what I'd do with out me knowing all the poop.
Well, most of the time I try to foucs on moving myself ahead. And for me to do that the people that piss me off or f'ed me over I keep in the back of my mind so it will never happen again. But I can't think about them to much or it might slow down my own personal progress.
In the end the scum bags always seem to get theirs. I try to do all I can to make sure the guy I see in the mirror is on the scum bag.
But if it's one of those deals that I just could never let go then yes, I'd smack him face to face before I snitched on him to get him audited.
But hey, that's just me and I only told you because you asked.

HM
09-16-2005, 08:02 AM
I think someone turned me in from the boards. I was joking in a couple threads about spending my time by coming up with new creative ways to dodge taxes....and voila, an audit magically appears. Coincidence? I don't know, there are some major haters around these parts that wouldn't suprise me.
Good news is that my CPA got me MORE money back and reduced my tax liabilities for 2004 to 0. She almost saved me enough money to pay for her services of handling the audit!
Is this guy screwing someone on child support or something?

ROZ
09-16-2005, 08:35 AM
The payment or the actual filing ? :D

FHI-prez
09-16-2005, 11:14 AM
I think someone turned me in from the boards. I was joking in a couple threads about spending my time by coming up with new creative ways to dodge taxes....and voila, an audit magically appears. Coincidence? I don't know, there are some major haters around these parts that wouldn't suprise me.
Good news is that my CPA got me MORE money back and reduced my tax liabilities for 2004 to 0. She almost saved me enough money to pay for her services of handling the audit!
Is this guy screwing someone on child support or something?
Although I'd never volunteer for an audit, I know for a fact they wouldn't mess with me very long because I actually pay more taxes than I have to. The further they went back, the more money I'd make
:mix: :redface: Everything is above board and my CPA keeps trying to get me to take more advantage of deductions, but to me it's worth it to be able to sleep at night without worrying about the damn IRS. Don't get me wrong, I don't pay a LOT more than I should, but I make sure that if there is any mistake, I won't be the one holding the bag. Those people that try to "bend" the rules and skate by, are asking for trouble in my opinion.

FHI-prez
09-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Who are "those people?" :p :D :D
Hahahaha! Shaddup. :hammer2:

Focker
09-16-2005, 11:48 AM
payment due 04/15/05
tax return due 04/15/05
with 1st ext 08/15/05
with 2nd ext 10/15/05
payment due 04/15/05 without penalties or interest