PDA

View Full Version : I bought my Harley on Hot Boat

Seasday
09-14-2005, 06:52 PM
I just wanted to thank Blackcloud75. He's one hell of a nice guy and he sold one hell of a nice Harley. Anything I do for you brudda, just let me know.

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Congrats
Just be careful out there

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Blackcloud75 saved me $300 a year on auto insurance. :D
You have way to much time on your hands , have you always been this quick....

blackcloud75
09-14-2005, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to thank Blackcloud75. He's one hell of a nice guy and he sold one hell of a nice Harley. Anything I do for you brudda, just let me know.
What did the wife say?

Seasday
09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
What did the wife say?
She was a little quiet out of the gate. I gotta let it settle in. Ron and I rode to Cook's Corner after work, let her cool off a little. It'll all be fine. Her birthday is next week, (think she wants a Harely?) and I'll make it up to her.
Hey, check your PM's, I sent you info on Kingsview.

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm so bored today. :D
We can start a racist thread again and invite FHI and Highroller
Sorry I jacked your thread

blackcloud75
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
How did handle? Was it what you expected? I won't mind exchanging it for a full refund???????????????When is Ron lowering his bike?

Seasday
09-14-2005, 07:06 PM
How did handle? Was it what you expected? I won't mind exchanging it for a full refund???????????????When is Ron lowering his bike?
The entire bike was better than expected and one of the few things in life that you want forever and actually exceeds years of expectations.
Ron called Lifestyles and told them lower it 1 1/4 on both ends when he takes it in tomorrow. He bit hook, line and sinker.

blackcloud75
09-14-2005, 07:15 PM
She was a little quiet out of the gate. I gotta let it settle in. Ron and I rode to Cook's Corner after work, let her cool off a little. It'll all be fine. Her birthday is next week, (think she wants a Harely?) and I'll make it up to her.
Hey, check your PM's, I sent you info on Kingsview.
You did tell her that it came with HER seat also.

charlyox
09-14-2005, 07:52 PM
what model did you get?

Kilrtoy
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
The entire bike was better than expected and one of the few things in life that you want forever and actually exceeds years of expectations.
Ron called Lifestyles and told them lower it 1 1/4 on both ends when he takes it in tomorrow. He bit hook, line and sinker.
Lowering your bike ruins your ride.. It becomes very stiff and bumps you have never felt before will seem like large pot holes, and the ride sucks..... I would not do it....

Seasday
09-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Lowering your bike ruins your ride.. It becomes very stiff and bumps you have never felt before will seem like large pot holes, and the ride sucks..... I would not do it....
The bike I bought from Blackcloud is a Heritage Nastalgia, lowered, chromed to the hilt and as clean as it was the day it rolled out the door. He really took care of this bike.
The ride is excellent and no air-ride. Handles like a bike a hundred pounds lighter because of the ride height and center of gravity. I would highly recommend lowering a bike as long as it is done the right way. I will let you know how my buddy's 05' Heritage does after lowering tomorrow.