PDA

View Full Version : New NORDIC 27' Cat

roln 20s
09-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Anyone see this in the newest ***boat Mag (pg 90)? It looks bad ass from the pic, even has some bad ass canopies. Super clean look---may steal some other cat mfg's thunder :D :)
Roln 20s

RiverOtter
09-15-2005, 03:12 AM
Anyone see this in the newest ***boat Mag (pg 90)? It looks bad ass from the pic, even has some bad ass canopies. Super clean look---may steal some other cat mfg's thunder :D :)
Roln 20s
I saw it. Looked cool. Hope they make a deckboat out of it :cool:

MOBrien
09-15-2005, 08:31 AM
.....Hope they make a deckboat out of it :cool:
you know they will.....everyone else is jumping on that bandwagon.

andy01
09-15-2005, 08:38 AM
The boat looks good. It has been in that stage for sometime. i seen pictures of it two years ago. I think it has just been sitting, never the less very nice looking boat. That boat should produce some good numbers if it runs how they have planned.
I am sure they will do a deck boat out of it a year later, I can't wait until the insurance companies figure this whole deck boat deal out. There will be a lot of decks for sale or a lot of people jumping up and down with a lot less cash in there pocket. I hope when it happens it helps off set the cat thing and cat insurance will go down a little.
Andy

RP1
09-15-2005, 10:03 AM
The boat looks good. It has been in that stage for sometime. i seen pictures of it two years ago. I think it has just been sitting, never the less very nice looking boat. That boat should produce some good numbers if it runs how they have planned.
I am sure they will do a deck boat out of it a year later, I can't wait until the insurance companies figure this whole deck boat deal out. There will be a lot of decks for sale or a lot of people jumping up and down with a lot less cash in there pocket. I hope when it happens it helps off set the cat thing and cat insurance will go down a little.
Andy
That's a nice perspective... hoping fellow boaters get screwed to make you feel better. Stand up guy there.

Reaper1
09-15-2005, 10:31 AM
That's a nice perspective... hoping fellow boaters get screwed to make you feel better. Stand up guy there.
I'm guessing you have a deck boat. :D

andy01
09-15-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm guessing you have a deck boat. :D
Me too......... :rollside:

andy01
09-15-2005, 11:12 AM
If it drove my insurance down, since there would be more money in that market. Then yes I hope everybody that has a deck boat with a cat bottom has to pay a little more so all of us cat guys can pay a little less. That would be fine with me, now if it didn't help the over all market then no. I hope you deck guys can continue to enjoy low premiums.
Andy

Havasu_Dreamin
09-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't own a cat or a deckboat so maybe I am not even allowed to post in this forum :p, but anyway, if a builders deckboat has the same bottom as their cat, shouldn't insurance rates be the same? If the rates are different, which we know they are, then the traditional cat owner is getting screwed IMHO. I'm surprised the insurance companies have not already picked up on this.

RP1
09-15-2005, 11:25 AM
I have one on order. I was only yanking your chain, forgot the smiley after post. I never could understand the insurance logic behind a Cat that does 90mph or a Deck that does 90mph an $2,000 in premium. Just hope it last for my sake.

Two K's
09-15-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm not big on canopies but it looks like a cool boat. Like to see more of it

Charley
09-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I agree, It's ridiculous that a Deck boat with the same horsepower is 1/3 or even less to insure..... not to mention it is probably a higher liability!

Community
09-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Can someone scan pictures in and post - I don't have my mag yet...please.

andy01
09-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Can someone scan pictures in and post - I don't have my mag yet...please.
It is a small black and white, it probably won't turn out that good.
Andy