PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol Rats out Minutemen to Mexico

Steve 1
05-09-2006, 08:18 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194769,00.html

Steve 1
05-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Presidentie Jorge has stepped in it this time!

Old Texan
05-09-2006, 10:23 AM
All the media griping about FEMA when they need to jump on the what the F----'s up with the Border Patrol. This is riduculous. Fire the Bast---s in BP and contract it out to the Minutemen is my opinion. Betcha the majority of BP officers would sign on.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-09-2006, 05:13 PM
All the media griping about FEMA when they need to jump on the what the F----'s up with the Border Patrol. This is riduculous. Fire the Bast---s in BP and contract it out to the Minutemen is my opinion. Betcha the majority of BP officers would sign on.
Yea, there's gotta be a far difference from the line troops and the office choads in the BP. :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is way outta line. :mad: :mad:

Steve 1
05-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Wait for the sell-out speech on Monday with some military on the border then the amnesty program shoved down our throats. If that is the case Bush needs to resign!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-13-2006, 11:59 AM
That is BULLSH!T!!!! Ratting out the people that are actually doing something! And what the Fuuk would the Mexican gov. have to do with it! Are they such pu$$ys that they cant say the Minutemen are doing something illegal and ATEMPT to prosecute them here in the States?! What is wrong with a citizens arrest?!
FUKING RAT BA$TARD$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
05-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Problem is, they aren't doing anything illegal. Just a group of local people, having a peacefull gathering, just happens to be a nice evening within eyesight of the border, and who doesn't have a cell-phone these days. It's a good citizen's due responsibility to report to the authorities if they happen to witness anything illegal occur in their vicinity. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
F'ing border patroll managers telling the mexican govt where they are is bullshit. What'll be "interesting" is IF someone shoots northward across the border, injures (or kills :skull: ) a citizen out enjoying the night air, in an area "announced" by the BP, direct responsibility, and will the family eat the govt alive in court on it. :220v: :220v:

bubbletop409
05-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Since the fall of the Berlin wall I hear there are a buch of East German guards looking for work. I remember they took their job real seriously. Hire them, and plant a few land mines, maybe the border hoppers would think twice if there were some consequence to their outrageous attitudes and actions.
I love all these people advocating for immigrants rights calling anyone who opposes them racisist. Since when is mexican a race? Seems to me it is a nationality. Ever notice how every spanish speaking nation is nothing more than a rat hole waiting for the revolution to take place, run by a corrupt government and drug runners? spanish must be the language of losers.
They should be trying to fix their F'ed up country, rather than taking from ours. We owe them nada.
It's time to stop the trail of roaches looking for free ride.
They are not "guest workers", "undocumented immigrants", or any of the other politically correct media terms, call them what they are. ILLEGAL ALIENS, FOREIGN INVADERS, BOTTOM FEEDERS.
Legal, no problem. Illegal, no way.
Hey MINUTEMEN, uuhh rraahhh!!!!! Carry on.

RitcheyRch
05-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Well stated. I have been donating to the Minutemen for awhile. I believe they are making a difference but might not be enough of them.
QUOTE=bubbletop409]Since the fall of the Berlin wall I hear there are a buch of East German guards looking for work. I remember they took their job real seriously. Hire them, and plant a few land mines, maybe the border hoppers would think twice if there were some consequence to their outrageous attitudes and actions.
I love all these people advocating for immigrants rights calling anyone who opposes them racisist. Since when is mexican a race? Seems to me it is a nationality. Ever notice how every spanish speaking nation is nothing more than a rat hole waiting for the revolution to take place, run by a corrupt government and drug runners? spanish must be the language of losers.
They should be trying to fix their F'ed up country, rather than taking from ours. We owe them nada.
It's time to stop the trail of roaches looking for free ride.
They are not "guest workers", "undocumented immigrants", or any of the other politically correct media terms, call them what they are. ILLEGAL ALIENS, FOREIGN INVADERS, BOTTOM FEEDERS.
Legal, no problem. Illegal, no way.
Hey MINUTEMEN, uuhh rraahhh!!!!! Carry on.[/QUOTE]