PDA

View Full Version : Trouble finding

mares98
09-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Looking for 3/4 " aluminum tubing. Have tried several places including home depot and lowes. Trying to install a rope deflector. does anybody have any knowledge of this size.

Cas
09-15-2005, 03:46 PM
electrical dept of most home improvement stores have conduit that would probably suit your needs?

moneysucker
09-15-2005, 04:19 PM
California metals in Elcajon on east elcajon Blvd. That is where I got mine. Like 8.50 nfor 8 feet.

mares98
09-15-2005, 07:32 PM
California metals in Elcajon on east elcajon Blvd. That is where I got mine. Like 8.50 nfor 8 feet.
Thanks moneysucker we will check it out tomorrow. If I have to, I will fedex.

Cs19
09-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Your name came up at lunch today Mares. Are you still going?
If you go to Industrial metal supply in Irvine, they have the perfect pieces already pre-cut for rope guards, they even have them in anodized red,blue,black,gold and green. I have an extra piece anodized black if you need it. If you want it, you can pick it up at MPD tomorrow, let me know by 9 am tomorrow and it will be there at Jack's for you.I also have the tubing bender if you need that too.
Hopefully your still planning on going.
Chris

mares98
09-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Your name came up at lunch today Mares. Are you still going?
If you go to Industrial metal supply in Irvine, they have the perfect pieces already pre-cut for rope guards, they even have them in anodized red,blue,black,gold and green. I have an extra piece anodized black if you need it. If you want it, you can pick it up at MPD tomorrow, let me know by 9 am tomorrow and it will be there at Jack's for you.I also have the tubing bender if you need that too.
Hopefully your still planning on going.
Chris
Thanks Chris, spoke to jack at MPD I will be there tomorrow between 2 and 4 pm. Yes I plan on going on the 23-25 and whooping up on you. J/k Hopefully all will go well.

Cs19
09-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Right on Mares!!
See you next Friday at the track.