PDA

View Full Version : my 2000th speech

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 03:40 PM
keep this short,Ive only been here about 6 months,when i became a stay home dad.I know everyone thinks stay home parents are slackers,well Im not home cause i wanna be,I cant wait to go back to work,and I wasnt fired.Those close to me know why im here alot now,with out going into personal details let just say so far ive avoided going under the knife.I can say ive met some great people here,and some people I wouldnt share a beach with.Ive also laughed so hard ive cried at some of the stuff ive seen here.Heres what Ive learned this summer,take it for what its worth.This can be the best time of your life,dont take it for granted,things change.This can be the worse time youve ever had,dont worry,things change.Dont let things stress you out,ive seen some racial stuff here lately thats just lame,Ive also seen some divorces go down here,also not good.Ive seen some great pictures ,that parts great.In conclusion,Ive had a new out look on life for about 6 months now,dont wait to do things in your life until later,cause you just never know....Also on a side not I would like to thank JBinsocal and his wife and dogs for a great summer at Black Meadow,only 2 more trips ,then next year back at it.if it wasnt for them this summer my wife and i would have gone nuts,he knows what i mean.............Now wheres my 2000th cup cake?..oh yeah and god bless my sexy wife for working her ass off for my toys :)

JB in so cal
09-15-2005, 03:44 PM
keep this short,Ive only been here about 6 months,when i became a stay home dad.I know everyone thinks stay home parents are slackers,well Im not home cause i wanna be,I cant wait to go back to work,and I wasnt fired.Those close to me know why im here alot now,with out going into personal details let just say so far ive avoided going under the knife.I can say ive met some great people here,and some people I wouldnt share a beach with.Ive also laughed so hard ive cried at some of the stuff ive seen here.Heres what Ive learned this summer,take it for what its worth.This can be the best time of your life,dont take it for granted,things change.This can be the worse time youve ever had,dont worry,things change.Dont let things stress you out,ive seen some racial stuff here lately thats just lame,Ive also seen some divorces go down here,also not good.Ive seen some great pictures ,that parts great.In conclusion,Ive had a new out look on life for about 6 months now,dont wait to do things in your life until later,cause you just never know....Also on a side not I would like to thank JBinsocal and his wife and dogs for a great summer at Black Meadow,only 2 more trips ,then next year back at it.if it wasnt for them this summer my wife and i would have gone nuts,he knows what i mean.............Now wheres my 2000th cup cake?..oh yeah and god bless my sexy wife for working her ass off for my toys :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, shooot! Why'd you go and say all of that...

JB in so cal
09-15-2005, 03:45 PM
now I can't bag on you for, like 3 minutes...tic toc, tic toc...

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 03:46 PM
or should i ask my cousin?

topless
09-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Wow RR, now I'm going to have to back to that other thread and say something nice about you. :wink:

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 03:50 PM
been a weird week,full moon coming i think

JB in so cal
09-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Sooooo,
this guy goes to the grocery store and buys all kinds of "single guy" stuff-chips, beer, frozen pizza, etc. He gets to the checkout and as he's paying, the cashier says "you must be single". The guy reponds, "why. 'cause I'm buying all of this stuff?"
Nope. "Cause you're really ugly! :hammer2:
I'll be here all week and remember to tip your waitress.

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 03:54 PM
i just learned how to type with 2 finger a few months ago,thats no lie,once i start typing capitals and paragraphs and all that go out the window,by next year i should have it down,,,im just a constuction guy,need me to read some plans? :D

JB in so cal
09-15-2005, 03:54 PM
i just learned how to type with 2 finger a few months ago,thats no lie,once i start typing capitals and paragraphs and all that go out the window,by next year i should have it down,,,im just a constuction guy,need me to read some plans? :D
Don't forget the toes!

NashvilleBound
09-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Sniff, sniff...I feel like I am going to cry...uh...no its gas. lol...nice thread. I so wish I had your life.....

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Mr V10 deck boat,my life would be you back here in socal,you know you dont want that

NashvilleBound
09-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Mr V10 deck boat,my life would be you back here in socal,you know you dont want that
Mr V10 huh.....ok Mr Stay at home with lots of toys dad.....its ALLLLLL good :eek:

riverroyal
09-15-2005, 04:05 PM
ive never complained,never will,i know a good thing.

ROZ
09-15-2005, 09:03 PM
After reading all this nice stuff, I have to go throw up :notam:

TOBTEK
09-15-2005, 10:30 PM
life is short, gotta enjoy it while you can. I just finished watching a TLC special on a illness called "EB" read up on WWW.debra.org if you want a new found appreciation of what a great life we all have, And how lame we all are for getting stressed over trivial issues. Can't wait to hang with your family next season RR....if you'll have us that is. Us only getting a 26 and all....Mr Big shot 28 footer. Just dont be pissed cause my new Rhino is gonna be smoking :D

SummitKarl
09-15-2005, 11:05 PM
no but I could use you to help me draw some :D

OutCole'd
09-16-2005, 05:11 AM
I would like to congratulate you on 2k & how much you're grammar has improved.
Way to go buddy.

BarryMac
09-16-2005, 05:22 AM
Great post RR, we live so close there is no reason that I can't stop at your casa and drink your beer, hopefully this winter we can meet up, cause you know my ass isn't going to the Zoo with you and Toby, my little 21'er next to you two big ballers will make it look lie you two are hanging with Sanford and Son, j/k, great job on 2,000, keep it rolling and keep up the great attitude...

TOBTEK
09-16-2005, 05:36 AM
Great post RR, we live so close there is no reason that I can't stop at your casa and drink your beer, hopefully this winter we can meet up, cause you know my ass isn't going to the Zoo with you and Toby, my little 21'er next to you two big ballers will make it look lie you two are hanging with Sanford and Son, j/k, great job on 2,000, keep it rolling and keep up the great attitude...
you can look like a BALLER without spending your left ball! I have a good friend selling a KILLER MACH26 with twin 300 mercs for only 65K ish....and it has good colors. ID buy it in a second IF I could get out of my order.

BarryMac
09-16-2005, 05:48 AM
you can look like a BALLER without spending your left ball! I have a good friend selling a KILLER MACH26 with twin 300 mercs for only 65K ish....and it has good colors. ID buy it in a second IF I could get out of my order.
Well, that would buy two of my boats... :D :D Then what would I do, no more gjb and I would have to think of another screen name, too much work...

SummitKarl
09-16-2005, 07:07 AM
Well, that would buy two of my boats... :D :D Then what would I do, no more gjb and I would have to think of another screen name, too much work...
hey thats 18 of my boat :eek: wha hoo I win :frown:

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Congrats RR!!! U deserve a cupcake for puttin up with all of us!! :wink:

phebus
09-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Steve, best of luck with your health. It's great having you on the boards. Funny stuff, keep posting. :D

HM
09-16-2005, 07:45 AM
After reading all this nice stuff, I have to go throw up :notam:
Just don't talk to the guy in the next stall while you are throwing up....that would be bad form. :)

JB in so cal
09-16-2005, 08:53 AM
That's what I like about this place. It all boils down to toilet humor. :redface:

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Ahhhhh....thats sweet! :p

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I miss anything today

JB in so cal
09-16-2005, 11:31 AM
You have no idea:
The water level at Havasu is dropping faster than Monica in the Oval Office
Frenchie may be in the Dog business
Nipples are aflame somehwere in the IE
The Pledge of Allegience is all phuched up
***boateditor has a strange sense of humor
Shockwave Roberto is, is, is...
Toby's building a $1,000,000 Rhino
Throttle stepped off the cliff
And I'm typing so much, I'm starting to sweat like a ***** in church!
Besides that?

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 11:34 AM
i just took tobys wheels to discount to mount them for him,,,,focking 6000$ wheels are a bitch

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 11:38 AM
pimped out bead locker rhino wheels

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 11:42 AM
i hope,or stolen.They are nice,thinking of goin to the garage boltin them up,see if they power slide

JB in so cal
09-16-2005, 11:57 AM
the name of Britney Spears boy. Ain't that a pisser!

BarryMac
09-16-2005, 12:03 PM
i hope,or stolen.They are nice,thinking of goin to the garage boltin them up,see if they power slide
Well that would be useless without pics, just pick them up and drop the bitches on the ground, then his $6000 dollar wheels will be worth about $50 bucks, man he would be freaking pissed... :) :) :)

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 12:08 PM
the wifes pics of B spears she has from la costa?all prego,they were kinda cool,im not a big fan,but they made me like her a bit more

JB in so cal
09-16-2005, 12:11 PM
the wifes pics of B spears she has from la costa?all prego,they were kinda cool,im not a big fan,but they made me like her a bit more
I give it about 8 months; he'll be out on his (newly rich) ass, she'll be about 175 lbs, and the kid'll be with the nannies

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 12:15 PM
then she can get some cash from jenny craig

sxpilot
09-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey riverroyal nice note, I just wanted to say your not alone, im also a stay at home dad, have been for going on 3 years now, my advice to you is limit what you eat or you will get a big ass....lol
seriously though its not so bad, in fact its a blessing in disguise, very rare that a dad can spend so much time with his kids and family now a days..and to the people that think you are a slaker, just tell them there jelous...or to go F them selves..
Keep up the good spirit man!
by the way I also Thank my Hottie Wife for working her 6 o'clock off to keep us in the toys...

riverroyal
09-16-2005, 12:23 PM
thanks,i can take the shiat from everyone,its worth it.Ive have slowed the eating down,ha,not getting a ass on me like all the moms around here

JB in so cal
09-16-2005, 12:35 PM
thanks,i can take the shiat from everyone,its worth it.Ive have slowed the eating down,ha,not getting a ass on me like all the moms around here
I would hope it's not the same. That would be wrong.

sxpilot
09-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah guys the first 6months I gained like 30 pounds from just doing nothing, but sooned realized I didnt want to sit on the sofa eating bon bon's so to speak...
I got a little one Im trying to get in preschool then Im back to work I hope...maybe another 2 years for me
9/11 ended my career by the way...after that it was just not a realistic way to make a living for me, being at the bottom of the pilot pool and all..then we had another kid...

***boateditor
09-20-2005, 09:52 PM
***boateditor has a strange sense of humor
I'll tell you a little secret.
***boateditor also happens to be a published humor author.
Check it out.
Bless This Mess (http://snipurl.com/blessthismess)
Hoping to have my second book out early next year.
Brett

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 10:00 PM
I'll tell you a little secret.
***boateditor also happens to be a published humor author.
Check it out.
Bless This Mess (http://snipurl.com/blessthismess)
Hoping to have my second book out early next year.
Brett
I think Jay Steele wrote that. ;)

FMluvswater
09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Congrats on your 2K posts riverroyal. :smile: Raising your kids is a valid job - way to go Dad! :cool: It's the moments of joy that make the struggling times easier to take and kids sure can tap into plenty of those joyful moments. :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Nice Speech :eek: and feel lucky you are able to stay home awhile with the kids :wink: I did it a couple years ago for about 8 months :eek: and really enjoyed the time with the kids :wink: