09-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Besides getting married in Vegas??

Sleek-Jet
09-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Signed up for Hot Boat Forums.... :D

AzLakeLizard
09-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Besides getting married in Vegas??
Hey !.. we didn't get married in VEGAS!...
We took off half day from work and went to see "Herman Munster"! :jawdrop: :D

Miss Perfect
09-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Good Lord, I was sober when I did that. Now how is that for being dumb!

NOTALENT
09-16-2005, 12:43 PM
You all saw the pics.... :220v:

topless
09-16-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't remember. I was drunk. :jawdrop:

76ANTHONY
09-16-2005, 12:44 PM
jello shooters, hoat boat forum, sprinklers, am i saying enough................ :D

djunkie
09-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Do you have a few days? :frown:
Ya really. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
09-16-2005, 12:46 PM
i tend to order things online when im drunk, that explains the jello cups, 7000 of them.............. :idea: :D

Vada
09-16-2005, 12:47 PM
jello shooters, hoat boat forum, sprinklers, am i saying enough................ :D
I remember that night all too well :squiggle:

Biglue
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Got my scrotum pierced got infected and had to get castrated. :2purples: :D
J/K. I don't do stupid stuff. :o

atomickitn
09-16-2005, 12:49 PM
well let me see !!!!hummmmmmm! i've done alot of dumb thing's sober, not sure about drunk! oh there was once i came up behind my now ex , well i thought it was my ex, considering she was standing in front of me and grabed what i thought was her tits, well it turned out to be another chick, as i said hay baby lets go home and f##k, as i look up ! ooppss! :rollside:

djunkie
09-16-2005, 12:50 PM
well let me see !!!!hummmmmmm! i've done alot of dumb thing's sober, not sure about drunk! oh there was once i came up behind my now ex , well i thought it was my ex, considering she was standing in front of me and grabed what i thought was her tits, well it turned out to be another chick, as i said hay baby lets go home and f##k, as i look up ! ooppss! :rollside:
And my G/F is still scarred from that incident. :D

topless
09-16-2005, 12:51 PM
well let me see !!!!hummmmmmm! i've done alot of dumb thing's sober, not sure about drunk! oh there was once i came up behind my now ex , well i thought it was my ex, considering she was standing in front of me and grabed what i thought was her tits, well it turned out to be another chick, as i said hay baby lets go home and f##k, as i look up ! ooppss! :rollside:LOL, so did she say ok?

NOTALENT
but did she go for it..... :rollside:

Vada
lol!

Biglue
09-16-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL, so did she say ok?
That's what I'm waiting to hear. If it worked I'm trying today at work. :D :D

atomickitn
09-16-2005, 12:52 PM
And my G/F is still scarred from that incident. :D
did i not send her flowers and say sorry???? dang what do i have to do take her out again!!!, ok!!! :rollside:

atomickitn
09-16-2005, 12:54 PM
I am divorced! now,! :boxingguy

Flashover
09-16-2005, 12:55 PM
That's one of those classic kick A$$ moments. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
Me too!! LOL! :D

atomickitn
oh ! the girl she said well ok! man the look on my ex's face!..............wow! :2purples:

pixilatedpussy
09-16-2005, 12:56 PM
you've done when you were drunk?
:D :D :D
Danced on Atomics pole...with dollars!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wonderboy
Crashed through the center divider :hammerhea

pixilatedpussy
OMG!!! Bobby you are BAAAAD!!!! :eek:

atomickitn
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
OMG!!! Bobby you are BAAAAD!!!! :eek:
wellllll i was drunk! and she was hot! :wink:

bocco
09-16-2005, 01:11 PM
I tried to light my nipples on fire.

76ANTHONY
09-16-2005, 01:25 PM
well, lets just say you should never call your ex after capt morgan................. :mad:

Rockdog
09-16-2005, 01:26 PM
In college.....
She didn't tell me her name, but I did get a standing ovation when I went to the cafeteria for breakfast. :D

topless
09-16-2005, 01:51 PM
I tried to light my nipples on fire. It happens:crossx: :crossx:

pjones
09-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Parallel parked my truck.....in my living room.
thought it was the garage...

FHI-prez
09-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Can't remember her name...but she was extremely dumb. :redface:

Rev. Williams
09-16-2005, 02:33 PM
The only you all have proof of is my thong dance around a fire in Dove Springs :eek: :D :D :eek:

barbigrl
09-16-2005, 02:37 PM
1. I Have Absolutely No Idea Where My Purse Is.
2. I Believe That Dancing With My Arms Overhead And Wiggling My Butt While Yelling "woo-hoo!" Is Truly The Sexiest Dance Move Around.
3. I've Suddenly Decided I Want To Kick Someone's Ass And
Honestly Believe I Could Do It Too.
4. In My Last Trip To Pee, I Realize I Now Look More Like A
Homeless Hooker Than The Goddess I Was Just Four Hours Ago.
5. I Drop My 3:00 A.m. Submarine Sandwich On T! He Floor (which I'm Eating Even Though I'm Not The Least Bit Hungry), Pick It Up And Carry On Eating It.
6. I Start Crying And Telling Everyone I See That I Love Them
Sooooo Much.
7. I Get Extremely Excited And Jump Up And Down Every Time A
New Song Plays Because "oh My God! I Love This Song!"
8. I've Found A Deeper/spiritual Side To The Geek Sitting Next To Me.
9. The Man I'm Flirting With Used To Be My 5th Grade Teacher.
10. ! The Urge To Take Off Articles Of Clothing, Stand ; On A Table And Sing Or Dance Becomes Strangely Overwhelming.
11. My Eyes Just Don't Seem To Want To Stay Open On Their Own So I Keep Them Half Closed And Think It Looks Exotically Sexy.
12. I've Suddenly Taken Up Smoking And Become Really Good At It.
13. I Yell At The Bartender, Who (i Think) Cheated Me By Giving Me
Just Lemonade, But That's Just Because I C! An No Longer Taste The Gin.
14. I Think I'm In Bed, But My Pillow Feels Strangely Like The
Kitchen Floor
15. I Start Every Conversation With A Booming, "don! 't Take This
The Wrong Way But..."
16. I Fail To Notice That The Toilet Lid's Down When I Sit On It.
17. My Hugs Begin To Resemble Wrestling Take-down Moves.
18. I'm Tired So I Just Sit On The Floor (wherever I Happen To Be
Standing) And Take A Quick Nap.
19. I Begin Leaving The Buttons Open On My Button Fly Pants To
Cutdown On The Time I'm In The Bathroom Away From My Drink.
20. I Take My Shoes Off Because I Believe It's Their Fault That
I'm Having Problems Walking Straight.
Send This Along To All The Girls You Know Who Like To Have Fun. Make Them Laugh At Themselves Like You Probably Did... Sadly, Many Are True
Got this in an e-mail today....thought it related to this topic!

Tom Brown
09-16-2005, 03:21 PM
I remember this one time... holy cow was I drunk... I ate two gigantic bran muffins. I remember taking pictures of it and sending the pictures of the muffins and a letter to someone... but I don't remember who.
Man... that was a time.

Captain Dan
09-16-2005, 03:33 PM
I went to a party in High School - my older sister was with me and said she was tired and went to lay down in the back of my truck, (Datsun P/U with a camper shell).
Once you get in, somebody has to let you out. I drove home, went to bed and forgot she was back there.
My mom came into my room in the morning, (Monday morning) crying since she was laughing so hard - my sister was out front yelling for someone to let her out of the truck - she was a lot bigger than me back then - I went outside and turned the key and ran. Everyone thinks it's pretty funny - except her, of course. :D

UnionJack
09-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Ran through a wooden parking garage gate, fell scrapped my knee's up.... then had to pay for it after they showed me the replay on the secuirty camera.
priceless

Chubby4Life
09-16-2005, 05:14 PM
I passed out in a recliner, woke up a few minutes later to pee, thought I went outside when my brother started yelling that I was pissing next to the T.V.

likeFATHERlikeSON3
09-16-2005, 10:24 PM
had a threesome in a spa (with the girlfriend of a guy i no longer talk to, and one of her friends who one of my buddy's was interested in) while my girlfriend was at my mistress's house (oh which was her best friend at the time) :cool:
long story but good night.
let's just say the fallout was severe :2purples:

FHI-prez
09-17-2005, 03:55 AM
had a threesome in a spa (with the girlfriend of a guy i no longer talk to, and one of her friends who one of my buddy's was interested in) while my girlfriend was at my mistress's house (oh which was her best friend at the time) :cool:
long story but good night.
let's just say the fallout was severe :2purples:
oooohhhh what a tangled web we weave..... :p

northern baja
09-17-2005, 04:22 AM
Party was at my house. Everyone was passing party favors and I was taking it easy and just having sippin' a beer. After awhile I came to the conclusion I was missin out and decided to catch up. Grabbed the big bottle of Two Fingers and proceeded take the fast path.
After drinking the half a bottle left, I was in search of more. Friends filled the empty with water so I did some water hookers from there.
I had just purchased a big block Camaro and a friend wanted to see how it ran, according from the black marks on the road, I apparently missed a neighbors truck (while sliding backward) by about a foot. A friends dirt bike stored at the house had been started, kicked into gear, and ran alone into the front of my dunebuggy, flipped in the aircoming to rest on the top of the dunebuggy. My Harley was laying in the middle of the front yard, leaking gas. And I was missing one car all together.
It didn't take long for me to find the bathroom and totally trash it. Then my friends took me to bead where I totally covered my bedroom. I looked so bad that they cleaned me off and took me to my guest room which I soon spoiled.
The next afternoon I finally mustered the strength to get out of bed, wnet in to the bathroom sick again and found that my whole house was a toxic area. The next day still hung over I rented a steam cleaner and
started cleaning up.
News of the missing car showed up the next morning as a CO state Patrol wakes me about 4AM with a knock at the door asking me if I owned a green chevy? Turns out a friend had borrowed the car, left the keys in it, and it was stolen then wrecked our on I70.
I've avoided even smelling ToKillYa ever sense.

pjones
09-17-2005, 05:35 AM
Party was at my house. Everyone was passing party favors and I was taking it easy and just having sippin' a beer. After awhile I came to the conclusion I was missin out and decided to catch up. Grabbed the big bottle of Two Fingers and proceeded take the fast path.
After drinking the half a bottle left, I was in search of more. Friends filled the empty with water so I did some water hookers from there.
I had just purchased a big block Camaro and a friend wanted to see how it ran, according from the black marks on the road, I apparently missed a neighbors truck (while sliding backward) by about a foot. A friends dirt bike stored at the house had been started, kicked into gear, and ran alone into the front of my dunebuggy, flipped in the aircoming to rest on the top of the dunebuggy. My Harley was laying in the middle of the front yard, leaking gas. And I was missing one car all together.
It didn't take long for me to find the bathroom and totally trash it. Then my friends took me to bead where I totally covered my bedroom. I looked so bad that they cleaned me off and took me to my guest room which I soon spoiled.
The next afternoon I finally mustered the strength to get out of bed, wnet in to the bathroom sick again and found that my whole house was a toxic area. The next day still hung over I rented a steam cleaner and
started cleaning up.
News of the missing car showed up the next morning as a CO state Patrol wakes me about 4AM with a knock at the door asking me if I owned a green chevy? Turns out a friend had borrowed the car, left the keys in it, and it was stolen then wrecked our on I70.
I've avoided even smelling ToKillYa ever sense.
I think we have a winner! That there's funny...

CornWater
09-17-2005, 06:06 AM
My girlfriend... :eek:

Big Kahunaa
09-17-2005, 07:25 AM
A fat chick

IMPATIENT 1
09-17-2005, 07:36 AM