PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Limo service

bear down
09-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Can anyone recommend a decent service that won't charge a million bucks. Throwing a bachelor party and would like a limo service to take us back an forth to several clubs in between his normal runs. Thanks

nextel4u
09-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Exotic Transportation
(702) 837-2666
Ask for John Snyder, he is the owner. Tell him John and Christa from Nextel sent you. He has one of the best fleets in town and he will take care of you.

bear down
09-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks

bear down
09-16-2005, 05:58 PM
here is a funny story (limo/vegas) ..... a group of us (15) were out for the supercross in vegas, a couple of years back. another friend of mine flew out there and was also out there to buy cars at the auction. so he buys this limo, sick ass hummer one, we partied like rock stars all night, we paid his 17 year old nephew who was out there with him to drive cars home (to sd) after they bought them. needless to say, we were partying in this thing all night long, and the next day, he re-sold it at the sunday auction. (and made a couple thousand to boot. anyways, just a funny thing i remebered when i saw this thread. have fun
Tell him to fly out on Sat buy another limo and sell it again on Sunday. Come down and join us and have a DeJa Vu evening!