PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Jerk of all Time

dirty old man
09-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Reading various chats, the mayor of N.O. Ray Nagin is going to go down as the bafoon of all time. He screwed his people big time, caused millions of dollars worth of damage that could have been avoided, and put many lives at risk. It will probably be passed over however by his "people" as it won't be politically correct to blame him for anything

LAFD
09-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Reading various chats, the mayor of N.O. Ray Nagin is going to go down as the bafoon of all time. He screwed his people big time, caused millions of dollars worth of damage that could have been avoided, and put many lives at risk. It will probably be passed over however by his "people" as it won't be politically correct to blame him for anything
nope it was all president bushs fault. didnt you hear??????

NOTALENT
09-17-2005, 10:51 AM
yup yup...he would rather only use the school buses to choufer his fellow town to the voting pull's only rather than busing them out. Also get his friends out of the dome rather then the sick, and senior citizens as well as woman and children....Class Act. :rolleyes:

Miss Perfect
09-17-2005, 10:53 AM
I just read the title and I thought we were going to discuss the biggest jerk on HB. :hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I just read the title and I thought we were going to discuss the biggest jerk on HB. :hammerhea
Jordy's name came to mind... I thought the same thing. :D

Angry Inch
09-17-2005, 10:58 AM
There is a really good article in the Economist this week that covers some of the prevention mistakes. It quoted one of the army corp of engineers, stating that there had been substantial warnings to the administration of New Orleans about the instability of defence for this kind of event. I highly suggest reading it.

dirty old man
09-17-2005, 11:41 AM
IF they investigate I hope they find out who turned back the WalMart trucks, and refused to let AMTRAC help evacuate the people who had no transportation (the same guy who kept the busses parked?)

Jordy
09-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Jordy's name came to mind... I thought the same thing. :D
C'mon Sleek, you know that I'm way past the jerk stage. I haven't applied myself this hard for this long to only be a jerk. :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 11:52 AM
C'mon Sleek, you know that I'm way past the jerk stage. I haven't applied myself this hard for this long to only be a jerk. :D :D :D
I believe I read somewhere, "All jobs liker or lesser" :D :D

WYRD
09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Yea but you opened this thread cause you were sure your name would pop up sooner or later huh? :crossx:

Captain Dan
09-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Call him Mayor "Empty Nagin" (read noggin') from now on. ;)

Propster
09-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I hear he just bought a house in Houston and moved his family there.

Jordy
09-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Yea but you opened this thread cause you were sure your name would pop up sooner or later huh? :crossx:
Yeah, it was a pretty safe bet. I figured that Holy Roller would have beat me out though. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
09-17-2005, 06:40 PM
IF they investigate I hope they find out who turned back the WalMart trucks, and refused to let AMTRAC help evacuate the people who had no transportation (the same guy who kept the busses parked?)
Hadn't heard theal-mart rumor before now, but, I read a recent interview yesterday that had Nagin saying "I never got any word from AMTRAK offering to help evacuate".
What a piece of work. Too bad the poor folks he bailed on will re-elect him.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 06:44 PM
jeeez forget about mayor negar..and worry about rebuilding n.o.
oh what aminute..the majority of peoples that are there are on state and government support,why in the world would i think they would help rebuild,they would rather blame everyone and expect everything for free.....
f----n muchers!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
i really feel sorry for texas,houston....they have all the moochers going there that are going to suck the life out of that state also. :eat:

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 06:47 PM
i really feel sorry for texas,houston....they have all the moochers going there that are going to suck the life out of that state also. :eat:
I heard ProServe is hiring. I got an offer. :hammerhea

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 06:51 PM
come over if you dare.............ill give you the best.ill worry about the deductable and risk although with you sue. :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
come over if you dare.............ill give you the best.ill worry about the deductable and risk although with you sue. :crossx:
Pro Serve in Houston Sui. If I worked for you I'd need a beater cuz the deductible would kill me everytime I pulled up out front. :rolleyes:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
09-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Pro Serve in Houston Sui. If I worked for you I'd need a beater cuz the deductible would kill me everytime I pulled up out front. :rolleyes:
very true, yes they are looking in houston,,but then agin everyone coming from New Orleans to houston has plenty of expertise for a job,but the man is keeping them down :clover:

Boy Named Sue
09-17-2005, 07:41 PM
You're like a rash I get from Jasmine.