View Full Version : Mid 80's Bahner tunnel hulls.

Bahner tunnel
07-23-2002, 12:50 PM
Does any one have any info on the history or Bahner tunnel boats ? I recently purchaced a 1985 Bahner tunnel jet and haven't ever seen one like it before . I have been told that they were fairly rare and were only made for a couple of years . I has a similar hull shape to a Southwind Dragster . Any input would be great , Thanks .

Back To Havasu
07-23-2002, 01:31 PM
Bahner Boats were made in Southern California, and generally quite well thought of both for speed and quality. Bahner went through a divorce, as I hear, and his boat company was a casualty. Solid boat - enjoy

1quickjet
07-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Board Member DiscoCharger recently posted pics of his Dad's Bahner Tunnel. Raced Comp Jet in early 80's, boat named "Flexy Flyer." I believe the thread was called "hey 1quickjet, does this ring a bell?" It was in ***boat Hot Spots. Look back a few pages, or do a search and you should find it.

Bahner tunnel
07-25-2002, 09:07 AM
Thank you every one for your help . It is a shame that Bahner had to give up the boat biz . I've been told that marrage is the leading cause of divorce .

bulldogdad
07-26-2002, 09:23 AM
Just remeber,if you go through a divorce,i would rather burn the boat and let it sink to the bottom before i would have too sell it to give her half,they also like to go for mans best friend,his own damn dog!

HavasuDreamin'
07-26-2002, 01:26 PM
A quote from a wise man once said.......I have never been through a divorce that didn't cost me a fortune.........and I have never been through one that wasn't worth every penny!
wink