PDA

View Full Version : Hey Holy Moly

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Where the fock did you find your signiture???

HM
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
www.lakepirateforums.com
It is almost word for word I put the stuff in the ( ) just to point out who he specifically is talking about.

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 02:47 PM
www.lakepirateforums.com
It is almost word for word I put the stuff in the ( ) just to point out who he specifically is talking about.
LOL... that's funny.

HM
09-17-2005, 02:56 PM
The guy originally came on as Lake Pirate and all he did was troll. He was banned for life for some really stupid stunt he pulled and authorities got involved. He has come back a few times under a few different aliases which include God (remember him) and recently as Poster X. What is really funny is the guy is doing the master puppet act on his sight with several different screen names trying to act like Poster X is not him, just someone from his boards. Now he is having a conversation with himself patting himself on the back for being a really good troll. I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do to stop from puting a bullet to the head.

ROZ
09-17-2005, 03:12 PM
He got authorities involved? For what? Piece of work, eh? :D

Magic34
09-17-2005, 03:14 PM
The guy originally came on as Lake Pirate and all he did was troll. He was banned for life for some really stupid stunt he pulled and authorities got involved. He has come back a few times under a few different aliases which include God (remember him) and recently as Poster X. What is really funny is the guy is doing the master puppet act on his sight with several different screen names trying to act like Poster X is not him, just someone from his boards. Now he is having a conversation with himself patting himself on the back for being a really good troll. I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do to stop from puting a bullet to the head.
People really have this much time?

HM
09-17-2005, 03:15 PM
He got authorities involved? For what? Piece of work, eh? :D
I'd tell ya, but then i would have to "Threaten you with a letter made to look like it is from a terrorist that was going to bomb you". So, please don't ask again. :wink:

Sleek-Jet
09-17-2005, 03:19 PM
People really have this much time?
Unbelievably, yes.

HM
09-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I added a bit more that I thought was quite funny.

ROZ
09-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Funny (http://www.lakepirateforums.com/phpBB2/search.php?mode=results)

topless
09-17-2005, 04:15 PM
What, exactly, is a Lake Pirate?I think it's kinda like a butt pirate. :crossx:

Brian Ray
09-17-2005, 05:40 PM
I think it's kinda like a butt pirate. :crossx:
I was thinking the same thing.....

Old Texan
09-18-2005, 06:37 AM
Some say the "Pirate" is an old burn out hippy with lots of time on his hands. There is an abundance of them left over in Austin where he perhaps has roots.
My buddy works at 3M north of the city near Lake Travis. The company was putting in a small cogen incinerator or something. The project took better part of a year. An old hippy "protector of the environment" spent the whole time up in a tree on state property observing things, making sure no species were be endangered or nature wasn't violated.
These people have tremendous amounts of time to waste. It helps to be have done plenty of psychedelics back in the 60's-70's.