PDA

View Full Version : Launching in Havasu????

Bre
09-18-2005, 06:11 AM
The lake is super low.. and there's a sign in front of crazy horse saying launch at your own risk :frown:
Anyone know where the best place to launch from is??? Was anyone here last weekend?? And where did you launch at???

Bre
09-18-2005, 06:27 AM
Wish I was there :(
I guess now that you are a super model you can just travel the world :wink:
LOL
I will get the pics to you guys when I get back home.. I re-sized all the pics... but had to work friday then left straight from work to come here...
some of the girlies still need to give me their email addy. :)

Bre
09-18-2005, 06:35 AM
damn you guys are no help this morning.. guess it's too early to start asking questions?? :D

Biglue
09-18-2005, 06:38 AM
damn you guys are no help this morning.. guess it's too early to start asking questions?? :D
How does Windsor look Bre? I think it would be a little better there, no? The ramp on the right is facing west is what I used in the past when the lake was low. Just stay directly in center of ramp on the way out and trim up high.
Good morning by the way?

That Guy
09-18-2005, 07:16 AM
LOL
I will get the pics to you guys when I get back home.. I re-sized all the pics... but had to work friday then left straight from work to come here...
some of the girlies still need to give me their email addy. :)
Hey girlie...would you pleas shoot us the pics as well. I pm'd you an e-mail adress....thanks.

Havasu47
09-18-2005, 07:19 AM
[QUOTE=Bre]The lake is super low.. and there's a sign in front of crazy horse saying launch at your own risk :frown:
Anyone know where the best place to launch from is???QUOTE]
Any place your at :D

Bre
09-18-2005, 07:55 AM
OK...gonna try launching from Crazyhorse... HDD is here and he already launched ... he also said a 29V did.... we will see...... wish us luck :hammerhea
And good morning to everyone....
Sbark...I will be emailing those out when I get home. :)
Have a great weekend everyone! :)

H20 Toie
09-18-2005, 08:24 AM
i lanched at Winsor last week and the trailer fell off the ramp (far left when facing water) and hit the props loading it back on ( middle of ramp on left side) but i did have the drives all the way in, and it was about 1 am. this is with a 35' boat

SnakeWrench
09-18-2005, 08:27 AM
It's really, really low. Had customers calling saying they couldn't get the big boats off the trailers. Watch for the sandbars, their popping up all over the place.

Kilrtoy
09-18-2005, 09:06 AM
I would try the Marina...
HEY SNAKEWRENCH...
Where are these sandbars at

Essex502
09-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I thought you all were boycotting the Marina? The Havasu elevation is 446' - only two feet down from the normal mid summer level. See This (http://www.usbr.gov/lc/region/g4000/hourly/hourly.html)

SCUBA STEVE
09-18-2005, 09:21 AM
I am telling you guys some one should buy my jet boat now, then you will not have to worry! :hammerhea ;)

Parker Dreamin
09-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Just go to Parker........

Kilrtoy
09-18-2005, 09:30 AM
I am telling you guys some one should buy my jet boat now, then you will not have to worry! :hammerhea ;)
But does the stereo have Q Structured wiring

djunkie
09-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Cattail cove. It's a little far south but I don't think there are really any shallow spots. Just watch out for the weeds. Oh and don't tell anyone else cause it's a secret place. :D

Throttle
09-18-2005, 12:13 PM
It's really, really low. Had customers calling saying they couldn't get the big boats off the trailers. Watch for the sandbars, their popping up all over the place.
get back to work... you snake. :devil:

Jyruiz
09-18-2005, 04:56 PM
I launched from Windsor this morning, saw some big boat launch as well with no problems. This was out of the right launch ramp.

Jyruiz
09-18-2005, 04:56 PM
I launched from Windsor this morning, saw some big boats launch as well with no problems. This was out of the right launch ramp.

voodoomedman
09-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Was out there all week and just got back. Windsor is fine on the North Ramp and stay in the middle. I saw some big boats out there too. Be very careful if trying to go up river. Better yet just don't do it. The mouth of the river is a sandbar. Basically you can just go there to hang at a Sandbar without having to go up to Blankenship bend. Also watch of for shallow spots in coves and the water is so low that you can probably easily hit the cages that the Game and Fish put there for Fish habitat.