PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Gathering

Dimarco Kid
08-23-2001, 05:40 PM
Are any of you "gearheads" from the east? We're trying to get a ***boat outing in the southern part of the coast started. Is anyone willing to lend a hand in making this happen? Let me know please!
Dimarco Kid

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
08-25-2001, 03:51 PM
Hey...we need to set up a committee for this thing. Ican see that it can get out of hand for just one person real quick. I think theres alot of people that would love to do this. We can make it a real fun deal or if theres not enough organization then it will suck. I think we need to make it as awsome as possible especially since it would be our inaugural event. we should start something like Eastcoast Dragboat association. What do ya think?

phillyray
08-25-2001, 07:15 PM
Hey Dimarco,I went to the sand bar today,in Harve DeGrace Md. I took a lot of video footage,#1...how to get there from rt.95 #2...the marina, parking,the ramp,ect.#3...video footage of the ride out to the sand bar,as well as the many beaches.My idea was to make 1 master copy and send it to maby you or lets say FatRat ect.Then that person would send it to the next jetter that may be intrested in this East Coast Jet Boat Gathering!I think this would be a great time if we could pull it off.I'll be out of town most of the day Sunday,but I'll check back latter that day...till then pass the word about the video.It will give every one a good idea what Md. has to offer for such a get together....Later

Dimarco Kid
08-29-2001, 04:20 PM
Go to hot boat hot spots, Beasts ovtha East.