PDA

View Full Version : Usc Does Look Good

Not So Fast
09-19-2005, 07:48 AM
Although I'm not a huge fan I have to admit that USC looks about as good as any college team I have ever seen play the game, especially on offense (defense I'm a little concerned) The Hogs were not a real big challenge but my God USC was unstopable. It will be interesting to see how they do against stronger teams but for right now that offense has so many weapons I dont know how you stop them all, we'll see I guess. Peace :chi: NSF OH yeah ""GO BOLTZ""

unleashed
09-19-2005, 07:52 AM
Although I'm not a huge fan I have to admit that USC looks about as good as any college team I have ever seen play the game, especially on offense (defense I'm a little concerned) The Hogs were not a real big challenge but my God USC was unstopable. It will be interesting to see how they do against stronger teams but for right now that offense has so many weapons I dont know how you stop them all, we'll see I guess. Peace :chi: NSF OH yeah ""GO BOLTZ""
The only way to stop them is long offensive drives that eat up alot of clock and keeps there offense off the field. You'll need a big strong offensive line for this. They are definitly beatable but it will be hard. They have a few challenges this season in Notre dame, UCLA, Arizona State, and Cal. Im sure there will be a close game in there somewhere.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
09-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Deano I agree w/u but those teams you listed will get smoked as well. :D

THOR
09-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Deano I agree w/u but those teams you listed will get smoked as well. :D
Only cuz the Pac 2 is soft. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Only cuz the Pac 2 is soft. :D
The SEC must be soft too. Yesterday just proved it. :2purples:

Not So Fast
09-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Also I think the Hogs were shell shocked in the first ten minutes, that was some run by R. BUSH on what, the first play. SC seems to score so fast when they want to that you better pray your offense keeps them off the field. Like you said that is the only way to keep them from scoring. Cal & UCLA will be big games for sure but I gotta go with the Trojans all the way! :) GO BOLTZ :cool: NSF

THOR
09-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeh, you're right. Me and all the handicappers say the SEC is the best conference AGAIN. Every year they are that way. Must be just a coincidence. I like how the PAC 2 struggles with WAC and MWC teams. Solid.

SCUBA STEVE
09-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Yeh, you're right. Me and all the handicappers say the SEC is the best conference AGAIN. Every year they are that way. Must be just a coincidence. I like how the PAC 2 struggles with WAC and MWC teams. Solid.
Pac 2, Pac 1 who cares as long as USC smokes who ever is in their path. Didnt AU get the beat as well? You can talk all you want about who has a tougher conference all I know is SC is winning they are ranked #1 and thats all that matters! :D
Why don't you start a petition to get your tigers out of the SEC so you can quit your bitchen. :D :D

Not So Fast
09-19-2005, 08:29 AM
By the way, where do you line up to be Leinart's or Reggie's agent. I want to be the first one. Leinarts contract could be the one all others are measured against, at least for a year or two, what a future, WOW. Do you guys think he was smart in not signing this year ? I don't, he could have taken ballroom dancing at Arthur Murray's for Gods sake (for those that dont know his only class this year is BALLROOM DANCING) and he has a steady girl so he's not reaping the fringe benefits of "KING STUD" either! "GO BOLTZ" :cool: NSF

SCUBA STEVE
09-19-2005, 08:34 AM
By the way, where do you line up to be Leinart's or Reggie's agent. I want to be the first one. Leinarts contract could be the one all others are measured against, at least for a year or two, what a future, WOW. Do you guys think he was smart in not signing this year ? I don't, he could have taken ballroom dancing at Arthur Murray's for Gods sake (for those that dont know his only class this year is BALLROOM DANCING) and he has a steady girl so he's not reaping the fringe benefits of "KING STUD" either! "GO BOLTZ" :cool: NSF
I think it was smart for him to come back and just have his stock can only get better. Having fun and having a good time is what it's all about. The NFL is different. If he gets hurt he'll still have $ from the insurance policy.
BTW the boltz suck ass. lol :D
Go Raiders!! :sqeyes:

Not So Fast
09-19-2005, 08:50 AM
I think it was smart for him to come back and just have his stock can only get better. Having fun and having a good time is what it's all about. The NFL is different. If he gets hurt he'll still have $ from the insurance policy.
BTW the boltz suck ass. lol :D
Go Raiders!! :sqeyes:
You sound too intelligent to be a RAIDER fan :D :D :D GO HARDER BOLTZ ! NSF

Kilrtoy
09-19-2005, 09:37 AM
ROTFLMAO

Miss Managed Assets
09-19-2005, 10:04 AM
We rocked!!!!! Next week, Oregon!!!!

78Southwind
09-19-2005, 11:11 AM
We rocked!!!!! Next week, Oregon!!!!
Can I get a Fight ON! :D You beat me here Babe. ;)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676USC_Flags.jpg

my21advantage
09-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Trojans are only good for one thing...
and I don't mean football?

Not So Fast
09-19-2005, 03:53 PM
He has an insurance policy that would pay him roughly equivalent to his rookie signing bonus, which is a considerable amount of money. He did not want to play for the 49ers, that was his main motivation for coming back.
Good Gravy, I agree with you again SWB. either I'm coming over to the dark side or you are starting to make a lot of sense to me. Cant blame him for not wanting to be a 49er. :D :D NSF

XtrmWakeborder
09-19-2005, 10:52 PM
How much do you think the USC vs. Ucla tickets are going to be. I always loved going to that one.

SCUBA STEVE
09-20-2005, 04:24 AM
How much do you think the USC vs. Ucla tickets are going to be. I always loved going to that one.
Fock that game! They are having a lottery even with season ticket holders. :mad:

SCUBA STEVE
09-20-2005, 04:25 AM
It's going to be a long season for the AFC WEST. ;)

essexjet
09-20-2005, 04:35 AM
After this past UCLA game cant wait until the SC vs UCLA game. Any bets Kilr?? :hammerhea

Back To Havasu
09-20-2005, 07:20 AM
Didn't Lee Corso pick Iowa, Michigan, and Oklahoma to beat USC in its last three bowl games?

Havasu_Dreamin
09-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Fock that game! They are having a lottery even with season ticket holders. :mad:
You're kidding me!?!?!?!?!?! That sucks! If you have season tickets how the hell can they do that? Was it not included as part of the package?

El Chingon
09-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Scuba get your facts straight! ;) Starting this year, only season ticket holders got tickets to the usc/ucla game,after those are fulfilled everyone else who ordered those game tix are put in a lottery.crossing my fingers that i get mine.....i have 27 people counting on me, oh i mean 25 now that scuba's not going. :D Fight on......see you in tempe in 2 weeks.

THOR
09-20-2005, 08:11 AM
According to Lee Corso, they're gonna barely scrap by Oregon this weekend, and then lose to Notre Dame. :hammerhea :hammerhea :rolleyes:
Lee is a moron. Oregon barely beat Fresno State. If you barely get by a WAC team, then good luck against a good team.

SCUBA STEVE
09-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Scuba get your facts straight! ;) Starting this year, only season ticket holders got tickets to the usc/ucla game,after those are fulfilled everyone else who ordered those game tix are put in a lottery.crossing my fingers that i get mine.....i have 27 people counting on me, oh i mean 25 now that scuba's not going. :D Fight on......see you in tempe in 2 weeks.
Sorry about that, thank you for clearing that up.
I do not want a sucker punch repeat. lol :D
I wish they would post the game time for the ASU game already.

78Southwind
09-20-2005, 09:52 AM
The lottery was only with USC vs. Notre Dame Tickets, which I can't believe I actually won. USC vs. UCLA tickets are all sold out. Supposedly, this is from USC ticket sales, is that there are over 7,000 names on a waiting list for USC vs. UCLA tickets. I talked to them about purchasing a season ticket and they are also sold out. If you're real low on that list I would suggest www.ebay.com or www.stubhub.com . I have bought and sold off of stubhub which it is an expensive way to buy tickets but if you got to have them, stubhub usually has them.

uclahater
09-20-2005, 10:02 AM
In the last 3 years USC has beatin the following
Auburn - SEC
Virginia Tech
Michigan
Iowa
Oklahoma
So Bow down Bitches :hammerhea

THOR
09-20-2005, 11:18 AM
You're obviously very East Coast biased. Fresno State was ranked and now Oregon is ranked. As are Cal, ASU and UCLA and USC from the PAC-10. Stop sniffing the SEC glue and realize that the PAC-10 has 5 teams ranked in the top 25. If those teams were in the SEC, they'd all be ranked in the top 15.
No they wouldnt. They would all have losing records. CAL cant even hang with Bama or Georgia let alone Tenn or Florida. I am a west coast fan, but I am also a realist and know what the best conference in all of college football is from top to bottom ----> SEC

Havasu_Dreamin
09-20-2005, 11:36 AM
You're on dope. ;)
What are you, people? On dope?

SCUBA STEVE
09-21-2005, 04:21 AM
No they wouldnt. They would all have losing records. CAL cant even hang with Bama or Georgia let alone Tenn or Florida. I am a west coast fan, but I am also a realist and know what the best conference in all of college football is from top to bottom ----> SEC
SEC= Sucks Enormous Cocks :hammerhea :)
I like watching SEC teams, they are very good. Almost every team is good because there is nothing to do at those schools but to play football and farm. :hammerhea :eek: