PDA

View Full Version : Paging Thunderstruck

KACHINA KEN
05-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Why are you layin so low, 2 weekends in a row you haven't been out there.

Thunder Struck
05-09-2006, 02:03 PM
We will be there this weekend. We were in Vegas for the supercross last week, and the dunes the week before. Did we miss anything?? any Skaters rolling over, or 200mph nordics, Jordy bang anther prop, Big warlock pump his shiter out on someone??

AZJD
05-09-2006, 04:03 PM
We will be there this weekend. We were in Vegas for the supercross last week, and the dunes the week before. Did we miss anything?? any Skaters rolling over, or 200mph nordics, Jordy bang anther prop, Big warlock pump his shiter out on someone??
Nope, but I had too much fun on the lake once again!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/bowbliss2.jpg

Thunder Struck
05-09-2006, 04:27 PM
See I knew I missed something... Nice ASSSSSSES! Are you guys going this weekend?

Mardonzi
05-09-2006, 04:35 PM
We really gotta try Pleasant one of these days. I never realized the size until I flew over it Friday morning....

KACHINA KEN
05-09-2006, 06:37 PM
we will be there one of the days, depends on when the girly gets off work... I wanna pops some tops with ya though.

91nordic29
05-10-2006, 07:10 AM
saturday for us :cool:

AZJD
05-10-2006, 08:18 AM
See I knew I missed something... Nice ASSSSSSES! Are you guys going this weekend?
We are going out Saturday and staying saturday night, leaving sunday morning.

littlejake
05-11-2006, 02:28 PM
We should be there saturday as well.

AZJD
05-11-2006, 07:20 PM
We should be there saturday as well.
We will see you saturday, I am making it a three day weekend....try to get out of work and meet us out there Friday!

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 12:21 AM
TS , when you coming to havi

Thunder Struck
05-12-2006, 11:49 AM
TS , when you coming to havi
July for sure!! Maybe mid June..

LunaticFringe
05-12-2006, 05:32 PM
June or July? HMMM. I hadn't heard, stranger.

Thunder Struck
05-13-2006, 11:34 AM
June or July? HMMM. I hadn't heard, stranger.
Thats because a guy with only 1 post is on a need to know basis!! Remember, we only contact each other about an hour before departure! Besides...I didn't say what year. Are you going this weekend, I saw your boat with the cover off today?

LunaticFringe
05-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Yep the cover is off and we are going, but apparently guys with 123 posts are too busy posting to answer their cell phones or they would already know that.
That makes 2. Am I off NTN yet?

Big Warlock
05-14-2006, 04:11 PM
The shiter works fine TS and I will be back on Lake Pleasant this coming weekend. Was in Havi and glad to report that I wasn't one to cut off Kilrtoy or anything. Only pissed off a few and was out of twon by noon! Perfect weekend. Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend. :crossx:

AZJD
05-14-2006, 06:34 PM
The shiter works fine TS and I will be back on Lake Pleasant this coming weekend. Was in Havi and glad to report that I wasn't one to cut off Kilrtoy or anything. Only pissed off a few and was out of twon by noon! Perfect weekend. Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend. :crossx:
Well, you might not see me very soon..........ooohhhh the suspense is killing Rob.
All is good, but three full days on the water has caused me to call Betty Ford and reserve the bedroom next door to Jordan!
Will be on Pleasant Sunday......see you all there!

Big Warlock
05-14-2006, 07:22 PM
JD:
No worries. This happens every weekend with you and Jordy. You'll be back. It's like clockwork. The girls will call. They want to be at the lake. You will show up. It's all good.
See you this week.
Jordy? Sushi this week?

AZJD
05-15-2006, 07:01 AM
JD:
No worries. This happens every weekend with you and Jordy. You'll be back. It's like clockwork. The girls will call. They want to be at the lake. You will show up. It's all good.
See you this week.
Jordy? Sushi this week?
Ya, cuz Justin doesn't like Sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: This means war! I see how it is......

Jordy
05-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Jordy? Sushi this week?
Works for me. Just don't tell Justin. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't know. Seems like Justin eats alot of raw meat lately? Seen any pics??? :crossx:
By the way, Instigator was out last weekend and certain people apparently are too good to wave to him any more. His feelings were touched. Sad how they grow up so fast! :yuk:

Thunder Struck
05-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Did you guys read the headline at the top?? It said "Thunder Struck" no where in there did it say paging drama queens. Get your own damn thread will ya...

KACHINA KEN
05-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Did you guys read the headline at the top?? It said "Thunder Struck" no where in there did it say paging drama queens. Get your own damn thread will ya...
I should have just sent you a PM, the riff raff have taken over now. :)

Jordy
05-15-2006, 03:31 PM
By the way, Instigator was out last weekend and certain people apparently are too good to wave to him any more. His feelings were touched. Sad how they grow up so fast! :yuk:
It wasn't me. I waved at the Instigators on Saturday. Would have tied up with them but they were right in the middle and I had other agendas working. ;)
Saw your neighbor out there yesterday too. Made sure to wave at him as well. He looked kind of puzzled seeing the Warlock without you around it. :D

AZJD
05-15-2006, 03:35 PM
I should have just sent you a PM, the riff raff have taken over now. :)
Careful, we have incriminating pictures of someone who will remain nameless, in shirts with not so much material............................... :crossx:

AZJD
05-15-2006, 03:36 PM
I am sorry Jeff, I didn't even see his boat.

Jordy
05-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Careful, we have incriminating pictures of someone who will remain nameless, in shirts with not so much material............................... :crossx:
That wouldn't be the same guy who was standing on the back of his boat in a Speedo one weekend by chance??? Hmmm.... :idea: :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
I call BS on that KK!! If we can't hijack our friends thread, who can we hijack??? And if TS is upset about the hijack, he can come try to kick my AZZ!!! :cool:
Oh, that's me in the 29'Warlock, white with flames, hat on backwards and some nice ink work on my shoulds and back. Yea, come kick my AZZ you friggin Scarab luvin monkey!! You too KK!!! With your anti goblin, monkeys and whatever not on your boat so you could be different than the rest. Bring it on!! I should be at HumBug sometime over the weekend. :yuk:
I also post under another name here. Please look for me! Please? :crossx: :cry: :crossx:

Jordy
05-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Now that's funny right there!!! :D :D :D
Scarab luvin' monkey. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
05-15-2006, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlockanti goblin, monkeys and whatever not on your boat so you could be different than the rest. [/QUOTE]
WIll you answer my PM please?

Thunder Struck
05-15-2006, 10:08 PM
That might be funny but this tops it all!!
Quote from ISL...
So, I pull up to the dock as Jordy is dismounting that wicked Spectre. He sees me pulling up and all I have in the boat is my kids so he walks over and grabs the rope to pull me in. What a nice gesture, he didnt know me but I was a fellow boater and he never thought twice to lend a hand.
As he got me next to the dock he looks down to find the smell..... He is standing in a pile of fresh dog shit!!!
He shrugged/wiped it off like it was nothing. Mumbled something about the assholes that don't clean up after their dogs and went to his truck.
Jordy thank you for the assist and I will pay you back with a new pair of flops or a few cold beers. Name the brand.

Jordy
05-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Dammit, you can't be posting shit like that around here. I have an image to uphold for crying out loud. :crossx: :cool: :D
And seriously, who takes their dog to the lake and lets it shit on the dock??? Assholes. :mad:

AZJD
05-16-2006, 06:50 AM
Dammit, you can't be posting shit like that around here. I have an image to uphold for crying out loud. :crossx: :cool: :D
And seriously, who takes their dog to the lake and lets it shit on the dock??? Assholes. :mad:
It was probably MJ, you know that dalmation that I is always running around with KK......hhmmmmmmm just a thought! lol

91nordic29
05-16-2006, 06:58 AM
ROFL!!!!! :D

Big Warlock
05-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Ken:
If you PMed me, I never got it. My box is empty?!
Rob

KACHINA KEN
05-16-2006, 11:09 AM
It was probably MJ, you know that dalmation that I is always running around with KK......hhmmmmmmm just a thought! lol
No no no, I would palm my dogs crap b4 I left it layin around. I hate it when people do that.