PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks To Atomickitn !!!

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 06:25 AM
He found the problem with my boat that kept getting me stranded and was able to fix it within a couple hours!!! :D He also did some other adjustments. Turn's out the Check vavle's in the fuel tanks were completley clogged, not letting fuel through. :hammerhea I am now ready for the zoo again!! Hoping on next weekend..for another end of the summer trip!! :cool:
Thank's again Bobby.

HOOTER SLED-
09-20-2005, 07:07 AM
Don't thank him until you get out there and run that bitch. this is Bobby we're talking about. ;) :D Good luck B. Have a good time.

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 07:13 AM
Don't thank him until you get out there and run that bitch. this is Bobby we're talking about. ;) :D Good luck B. Have a good time.
Hey...you recommended him!!!! :D Thanks alot...hoping it goes good to...Time to sell her and get something bigger... :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Hey...you recommended him!!!! :D Thanks alot...hoping it goes good to...Time to sell her and get something bigger... :D
Aww damn, I must have been drunk. :D ;)

Windy
09-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Bobby is a good friend to have.

HOOTER SLED-
09-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Yes he is.

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 07:20 AM
Aww damn, I must have been drunk. :D ;)
Fock..I new you had too many!!! :jawdrop: :D are you guy's headed up anymore this season???
Yes indeed...he is a way cool guy. I hear he has alot of hot woman on his boat too... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
09-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Fock..I new you had too many!!! :jawdrop: :D are you guy's headed up anymore this season???
Yes indeed...he is a way cool guy. I hear he has alot of hot woman on his boat too... :crossx:
MAYBE ATTDR. OP6 for sure. Not sure about Havi. Nothing planned unless it's spur of the moment.

riverbound
09-20-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey NT I will be in Parker this coming weekend.

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Hey NT I will be in Parker this coming weekend.
as in the 24th?? DOh!! I have a softball tournament on Saturday. How about next weekend??? :D

riverbound
09-20-2005, 08:01 AM
as in the 24th?? DOh!! I have a softball tournament on Saturday. How about next weekend??? :D
Yes as in the 24th :hammerhea The next weekend I will be in Pismo
Then I wil be back in Parker for the Parker enduro. (heading out wed. night)

JetBoatRich
09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
He found the problem with my boat that kept getting me stranded and was able to fix it within a couple hours!!! :D He also did some other adjustments. Turn's out the Check vavle's in the fuel tanks were completley clogged, not letting fuel through. :hammerhea I am now ready for the zoo again!! Hoping on next weekend..for another end of the summer trip!! :cool:
Thank's again Bobby.
Way to Go Bobby :D
If ou have any spare time Bobby swing by and fix mine :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Yes as in the 24th :hammerhea The next weekend I will be in Pismo
Then I wil be back in Parker for the Parker enduro. (heading out wed. night)
Damn...fockin tournament..!!
Isnt the enduro on the 7th and 8th?? hmm...I can save more money by than... :crossx: I want one last big party!!

riverbound
09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Damn...fockin tournament..!!
Isnt the enduro on the 7th and 8th?? hmm...I can save more money by than... :crossx: I want one last big party!!
Yep Enduro is on the 8th I will be out there on the 6th :D

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 08:24 AM
thanks for the props!, its all about treating people rite, plus if your part of the hb family it's all good, brandon no worries man , if for some reason you get more stuff in the filter or something else happens just give me a call , ill stand behind all my work.... bobby. atk :rollside:

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 08:28 AM
damm ! every once in awhile i get the hottest girl hear to say hello!, and ! damm!, she just seem's make my day all that much better. wooo.. hoooo.. hi sweetheart.. :D

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Way to Go Bobby :D
If ou have any spare time Bobby swing by and fix mine :jawdrop:
damm you just got that thing!... tell daddy whats wrong! ha ha ha.. give me a call ill see if i can help you out. :D

JetBoatRich
09-20-2005, 08:33 AM
damm you just got that thing!... tell daddy whats wrong! ha ha ha.. give me a call ill see if i can help you out. :D
Ther Hallett is fine, minor issue with the JetBoat :jawdrop:

NOTALENT
09-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Yep Enduro is on the 8th I will be out there on the 6th :D
hmm..I have 2 weeks vacation saved up..... :idea: maybe leave thursday??? And I can be the beer crew!! :D
thanks for the props!, its all about treating people rite, plus if your part of the hb family it's all good, brandon no worries man , if for some reason you get more stuff in the filter or something else happens just give me a call , ill stand behind all my work.... bobby. atk
Gotta give props where there do!! I was stoked when you called so quick.. :D It should all be good now. Time to plan some trips out there before the water gets too cold. :mix:

INSman
09-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Bobby is a champion and goes out of his way to help anyone that knows him, knows somebody that knows him, or has jello shots that he can suck up !! :D

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 09:08 AM
hmm..I have 2 weeks vacation saved up..... :idea: maybe leave thursday??? And I can be the beer crew!! :D
Gotta give props where there do!! I was stoked when you called so quick.. :D It should all be good now. Time to plan some trips out there before the water gets too cold. :mix:
for sure ill be out for damm run and op6, ill even be in havi for the30th /3rd we will hook up soon for sure or one of thease taco nights! :)

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Bobby is a champion and goes out of his way to help anyone that knows him, knows somebody that knows him, or has jello shots that he can suck up !! :D
mmmmmmmmm, jellooooo!, and even sometimes when your beautiful wife smile's and ask's realy nice, you know im sucker for her... say hello for me please, and your lil one's...atk :D