PDA

View Full Version : I am truly sorry!!!!!

Gman
09-20-2005, 09:22 AM
I AM TRULY SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO ORDER FROM ME OR CONTACT ME THE LAST TWO WEEKS.
originally wrote this 8/31/05 but unfortunately my desk top died before it ever got up on ***boat. After 2 weeks of no laptop, desktop, or cell phone I am back up and running. Thank you to DELL computers (who took 14 days to get my lap top fixed) Thank you to COMP USA and FORENSIC, and VERIZON for getting me back up and able to communicate with the world again.
Forensic got me back up temp. on my ancient dinosaur home pc. I can get on hot boat and have email again. What a close call!! I was about $275 away from making goal when the laptop died (sending it to dell should be back in aweek or two) But thanks to my hot boat family and a last second 5:40 pm order from Rob Fiege who I believe is HUNTINGTON BEACH I am happy to say we saved my job. I made it by $35 and I had to do the last 2 orders the old fashioned way. I called them in and had some one write them up. How the hell did we do business back in the day without computers!!!!
Special thanks to all that helped, my family and I truly thank you. Free holiday wine for all.
thank you
John Owen (forensic) for the order and the 3 hrs. you spent at my house away from your family getting my home pc up.
Doug Thebeau (sorry I don't know your screen name) but thank you.
Matthew Flanagan (Scream) Always there to help, and I thank you for that. Enjoy the wine.
Rob Fiege (I believe Huntington beach) Thank you for being the last and final friend to help me keep on keeping on. I believe in my heart when you asked "if that order was big enough to get me over", if I would of said "NO" you would of ordered more! And for that I can never repay you. Except with a restocking of your order come holiday time, free of charge on the house!
Thanks boating peeps hope to see ya soon on the water!! I'm the guy with the coors light :wink:

Mrs. Restless22
09-20-2005, 10:13 AM
What brand of wine do you sell?
How are the chardonays and where are the grapes from?

barbigrl
09-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I AM TRULY SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO ORDER FROM ME OR CONTACT ME THE LAST TWO WEEKS.
Thanks boating peeps hope to see ya soon on the water!! I'm the guy with the coors light :wink:
YEAH YEAH!! haha....
You and everyone else has a coors light in hand!! Miss ya Gary!! Hope all is well! :wink: