PDA

View Full Version : my 2002 post whoops

MAINEVENT
09-20-2005, 10:19 AM
I past my 2K with this post i will be a total dick to everyone who dicked me off their list cause i got divorced !!F***Y**!!and a Big Thanks to all the true friends i have met on here and dont mind my personal life :rolleyes: I was gonna post a pic of "Checker's" but i really dont have any on file :rollside: :devil: It's been some focked up times these past couple weeks and some of your post make me laugh and forget about the bullshit life feeds you sometimes......So their you go my 2002 post and many more to come :devil:

2sand2
09-20-2005, 10:23 AM
way to go post *****.... :eek:
I say fu@k um if they can't take it... :hammerhea
keep going and remember no matter how much we all hear bout others lives here....... it aint non of our biniss....... :cool:

Kilrtoy
09-20-2005, 10:23 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WHAT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< DO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WANT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
What up Alex.....

riverbound
09-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Congrats... I have nothing against you for getting divorced ;)

Mrs.charitycase
09-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Nice 2000th!! True about the FU** YOU!! I hear ya there! Hope everything's going better!!! Now get ta postin. lol

WYRD
09-20-2005, 10:28 AM
F***ME? NO F***YOU! :D Your such a wh0re but I like you anyways :D

JackieV
09-20-2005, 10:41 AM
What do you mean!??? I'm glad! Shi t, I got your dog now! lol ;)
J/K It's your business and if you want to share it with some of us, GREAT, it shouldn't be anyones place to hold it against you.

barbigrl
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM
I past my 2K with this post i will be a total dick to everyone who dicked me off their list cause i got divorced !!F***Y**!!and a Big Thanks to all the true friends i have met on here and dont mind my personal life :rolleyes: I was gonna post a pic of "Checker's" but i really dont have any on file :rollside: :devil: It's been some focked up times these past couple weeks and some of your post make me laugh and forget about the bullshit life feeds you sometimes......So their you go my 2002 post and many more to come :devil:
Ya know I love ya!!! Congrats on the post count!!! :D

76ANTHONY
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM
sh&t happenes now you just go on, good lick :clover: :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
09-20-2005, 10:44 AM
dam (i) button, sorry, good luck

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-20-2005, 10:49 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time I'll whip out the camera on "Checker's"!!!! She is such a cutie!!!
I didn't want to scare her by hunting her down with the digital!!! LOL
Glad you came to PP's house, I'll see you soon!!!!!!!!!

atomickitn
09-20-2005, 11:13 AM
hey alex! you have met me , and know what i went through , soo keep doing what make's you happy, you are not hear to make anybody else happy soo if who ever, can not be there for there friend , well they must not have been good friends, soo be well and stay sharp, just be you ! it was nice to hang out with you and checkers again , im sure we will be seeing you soon ....atk...oh congrats on 2k :D

FMluvswater
09-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Congrats on your 2+K posts MAINEVENT! :cool: Do you know what's happening this coming Thursday at 9 PM? :D I heard they are putting "The Team" back together on nightshift again. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
09-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey hunney bunney!!! Happy 2002 post! I love you & so does G! Glad to have played with you & Checkers this weekend! Cant wait til Octoberfest! :2purples: She needs to also wear a beer girl outfit!

MAINEVENT
09-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey hunney bunney!!! Happy 2002 post! I love you & so does G! Glad to have played with you & Checkers this weekend! Cant wait til Octoberfest! :2purples: She needs to also wear a beer girl outfit!
I will have ask Checker's if she wants to go but i will try i also have to see if i have the kiddies or not if i dont have them it will be a possibility that we will show up ???Beer Girl Outfit???

MAINEVENT
09-20-2005, 12:20 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time I'll whip out the camera on "Checker's"!!!! She is such a cutie!!!
I didn't want to scare her by hunting her down with the digital!!! LOL
Glad you came to PP's house, I'll see you soon!!!!!!!!!
Sooner than you think Baby i will try to make the oct. 1st dealio let me know if i can bring kiddies or not i will figure something out ;)

MAINEVENT
09-20-2005, 02:21 PM
F***ME? NO F***YOU! :D Your such a wh0re but I like you anyways :D
No F U :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: and i was gonna have your car towed for parking in the wrong direction the other night LOL :hammer2: