PDA

View Full Version : Five blades

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Gillete's new Fusion razor has 5 blades. :D
I don't know what this product quote means but I laughed when I read it:
“The Gillette Fusion, which comes in powered and unpowered versions, is here and it wants its man back. Basically, it has one more blade, but to hear Gillette talk about it should you encounter God, God would be cut.”
http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/fusion.jpg
I think I'll stick with three blades... on razors and props. :cool:

RiverToysJas
09-20-2005, 11:31 AM
WTF??? I tried that three blade razor, and it was just too big.....I'm happy with my old school Sensor two blade.
RTJas :D

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Gillete's new Fusion razor has 5 blades. :D
I don't know what this product quote means but I laughed when I read it:
“The Gillette Fusion, which comes in powered and unpowered versions, is here and it wants its man back. Basically, it has one more blade, but to hear Gillette talk about it should you encounter God, God would be cut.”
http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/fusion.jpg
I think I'll stick with three blades... on razors and props. :cool:
I'd hate to see how much cartriges are.... :jawdrop: I allready spend way to much on refills for the 3 blades... I think I'll get a straight razor and be done with it... :D

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 11:38 AM
The muslim religion could save us a lot of money. :idea:

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Check out this quote. Here's a marketing guy who's into his job.
“When you’re on top, people talk. That’s the price you pay for being on top. Which Gillette is, always has been, and forever shall be, Amen, five blades, sweet Jesus in heaven.”

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2005, 11:40 AM
The muslim religion could save us a lot of money. :idea:
Death to the infidels... :crossx: :crossx: :D

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Check out this quote. Here's a marketing guy who's into his job.
“When you’re on top, people talk. That’s the price you pay for being on top. Which Gillette is, always has been, and forever shall be, Amen, five blades, sweet Jesus in heaven.”
Heretic.... :hammerhea

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Death to the infidels... :crossx: :crossx: :D
I think I'm in a better position to understand the suicide bombings now. They weren't brain washed religious zealots as much as they were forced to grow out their sack hair and preferred death to the itching.

Tom Brown
09-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Heretic.... :hammerhea
LMAO! Nice work. :D

Jbb
09-20-2005, 11:44 AM
I think I'm in a better position to understand the suicide bombings now. They weren't brain washed religious zealots as much as they were forced to grow out their sack hair and preferred death to the itching.
LMAO...... :D

lucky
09-20-2005, 11:45 AM
i wonder if gillette has explored hedoisum