PDA

View Full Version : Ripping the Boltz Coaches

Not So Fast
09-20-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm listening to Mighty 1090 on line and everybody is ripping the whole coahing staff right now, and they deserve it. :burningm: NSF

UnionJack
09-20-2005, 11:53 AM
maybe they should pass to LT

Ziggy
09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Maybe they should have spent a few extra bucks on Hudson :hammer2:
I don't think the decision making in this game was nearly as bad as last week, but execution sucked ass on the players' part.

Not So Fast
09-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Has LT caught a pass this season? What about Darren Sproles? The special teams is just plain awful. The shanked punt last week and the huge punt return this week have directly contributed to those losses. Along with the penalties. They are just a poorly coached squad with no veteran leadership to overcome shoddy coaching.
San Diego catches a break this week, getting a crappy Giants team at home on a short week for them.
This is getting scary Shock man, I agree with you again and I'm starting to worry about it :D :D You are making a funny about the Giants, right?? NSF

Ziggy
09-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Coaching will only do so much, but if the playa's don't execute the plays(as in make the block) it all falls apart. The front line needs to get their s hit together and give the stars a chance to get the ball.
Did you notice the frantic one step drop plays near the end? thats because they knew they were unable to block the rush...it netted 'em 3 points but not enough to hold Denver off at the end....That 4th down play was huge.
Still early but the jury is defenately in deliberation on the Chargers right now.
I didn't know who to rout for last night---I hate the Raiders but if they'd won it would have kept everyone within a game....Time will tell.

Not So Fast
09-20-2005, 02:28 PM
No. The Giants are not a good football team. They weren't good last year or the year before that and they're not going to be good this year. They let AZ hang around for a half, before returning a punt and KO for a TD last week.
I think the Giants will make a big improvement this year but thats JMO. Tonite we will see and as far as the Boltz VS Giants, we will see next Sun nite HUH? I'm hoping for a really motivated effort, it had better be or I'm predicting heads will roll in S.D. NSF

Ziggy
09-20-2005, 02:35 PM
I can see Marty losing his job if this team is not above .500 midway through the season.
Or if it gets to that point you'll likely see Rivers in there tossing the ball...he'll need the practice. :rollside:

Not So Fast
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Or if it gets to that point you'll likely see Rivers in there tossing the ball...he'll need the practice. :rollside:
YEP, not to blame any one person but the team just looked completely lost. Play calling, Brees decisions, DB's never checking at the line ect. just a total flop!!!!!!!! It is not that we lost, it was the way we played the game!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NSF