View Full Version : Anyone still in HAVASU

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Im here tell Fri and Im bored anyone else still around? :cool:

SummitKarl
05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Rob...Steamboat WED 5pm
tonight....China Buffet? then we drink and we can go TP Mrs. Racers house for fun :)

WYRD
05-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Rob...Steamboat WED 5pm
tonight....China Buffet? then we drink and we can go TP Mrs. Racers house for fun :)
You better not!!!! I am staying at Dias this weekend and I dont wanna clean up that shit!!! :crossx:

unleashed
05-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Ahhhhh, you are leaving right when the party is starting again.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

SummitKarl
05-09-2006, 01:48 PM
You better not!!!! I am staying at Dias this weekend and I dont wanna clean up that shit!!! :crossx:
ok Rob new plan
we wait till WYRD leaves and go dirty up the inside of Dia's house then we can sit back and laugh while he explains his SLOBNESS to Dia.
see what you get WYRD for making my Springs partner wait for you last Sunday.........you cost me Breakfast..... this could get ugly :p :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 01:57 PM
ok Rob new plan
we wait till WYRD leaves and go dirty up the inside of Dia's house then we can sit back and laugh while he explains his SLOBNESS to Dia.
see what you get WYRD for making my Springs partner wait for you last Sunday.........you cost me Breakfast..... this could get ugly :p :rollside:
No I like plan A gives that lil boat biatch something to do when he gets there haha. But Im not a chinese food kinda guy :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Ahhhhh, you are leaving right when the party is starting again.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
I know bro my lady had to get back today to go to work tomorrow and her birthday is friday so I want to be home to celebrate it with her. Deano we all had a balst with you at Kokomos both nights thanks for everything bro.

Todd969
05-09-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm still here. Don't drink though so I wouldn't be much use in that respect.

WYRD
05-09-2006, 02:50 PM
ok Rob new plan
For such a nice guy your such an azzhole Karl :idea: :crossx:

djunkie
05-09-2006, 03:02 PM
For such a nice guy your such an azzhole Karl :idea: :crossx:
Takes one to know one. :crossx:

WYRD
05-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Takes one to know one. :crossx:
when are you going up next?

djunkie
05-09-2006, 03:24 PM
when are you going up next?
Weekend before memorial.

WYRD
05-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Weekend before memorial.
I will be ther memorial and dam run weekend after

djunkie
05-09-2006, 03:32 PM
I will be ther memorial and dam run weekend after
I try and stay away from the Holiday's. Thinking about maybe making an appearance at the dam run though. I wonder if theres any rooms avail. still at Katerines.

WYRD
05-09-2006, 03:36 PM
I try and stay away from the Holiday's. Thinking about maybe making an appearance at the dam run though. I wonder if theres any rooms avail. still at Katerines.
There was 4 left last week

djunkie
05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
There was 4 left last week
:idea: :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm still here. Don't drink though so I wouldn't be much use in that respect.
Well I dont care if you drink. Ill be in the channel tomorrow if you are around and you wont have to worry about WYRD lookin at your weiner either :crossx:

WYRD
05-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Well I dont care if you drink. Ill be in the channel tomorrow if you are around and you wont have to worry about WYRD lookin at your weiner either :crossx:
He did have a nice wiener :crossx: DOG...............you FAWKER :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 04:10 PM
fawk you just yelled to some stranger walking down the dock from topock hey I like your wiener how gay is that shiet..
Just got done seeing uncle larry pool side thanks for stopping by and shooting the $hit

Todd969
05-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Don't bash my wiener........ dog. My wife loves it :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Don't bash my wiener........ dog. My wife loves it :)
remember WYRD leaves his at home haha. Todd you gonna be in the channel tomorrow?? :cool:

Todd969
05-09-2006, 05:03 PM
remember WYRD leaves his at home haha. Todd you gonna be in the channel tomorrow?? :cool:
Only for about 2 hrs after work. My wife and I need to gas up the toon and cover it. Sorry Rob... You are welcome to come by tonight if you aren't doing anything.

dicudmore
05-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Only for about 2 hrs after work. My wife and I need to gas up the toon and cover it. Sorry Rob... You are welcome to come by tonight if you aren't doing anything.
you need help? I might could be talked into an appearance :idea: