PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL "thank Jack" thread...

HammerDown
09-20-2005, 01:50 PM
...for his extreme hospitality ;)
Show some love BOTE people.

miketsouth
09-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Thanks Jack. I enjoyed every second. I wished i had the balls to stay around longer, seems i missed a great deal by leaving so soon.
Summer aint over yet YOU HEAR THAT RAT!

jets4me
09-20-2005, 02:35 PM
jack thanks for all your help and for a great day on the water and thanks to charle for cooking the hog and being just such great people looking forward to next year thanks to everyone involed in making this happen see ya

supersoaker509
09-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Extreme hospitality doesn't come close :shift:
The pig roast was excellent, evryone brought great food, the surroundings were beautiful, the company truly enjoyable. The boats were great and the all felt truly welcome. Jack - thanks for the fantastic event! :D :D :D

Lady Warhawk
09-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Jack, thanks once again for the wonderful hospitality you offered all of us. Thanks to you we have a great, and safe place to get together for fun.

Wet Dream
09-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Thank you to all involved. Jack, as always its been great to be a guest at your home. Charlie, you did it up right. ;)

Lady Warhawk
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Thank you to all involved. Jack, as always its been great to be a guest at your home. Charlie, you did it up right. ;)
Bill, my eyes are burning :cry: <headslap>

shirkey4750
09-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Its hard to say anymore than what has been said, but it was great, and thanks again for the hospitality, the great food, with great people. I was told Sat. night, that it would be even better next year. How?

Slacker
09-20-2005, 06:16 PM
I would like to say thanks to Jack(and anyone who helped out with the event) for letting everyone hang out and use his facilities. I was a newbie and i had a great time cant wait till next time.Thanks again

pumper-puller
09-20-2005, 06:45 PM
jack thank you soo much for having us at your paradise this weekend i was one of the newbies out there but you made my wife and i feel like we had never missed one thanks again and hope to see every one next year

CMZRACING
09-21-2005, 03:24 AM
to thee ol mighty! thanks jack for all the food and good times! hope it all comes around again next year!

moparjet
09-21-2005, 05:00 AM
Awsome Time....thanks Jack And Everybody Else...im Bad With Names...you Must Know The Local Police Cuz I Never Saw Them On The Lake....good Thing...it Will Be Better Next Year...it Always Is...cant Wait...thanks Again.......brent

Mrs.sleekcraft76
09-21-2005, 05:39 AM
Thanks Jack for a great time. Thanks Charlie for cooking the pig. Everyone was great as always. Can't wait til next time. You just let us know if you need anything.

Trigger
09-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Thank you again Jack for your hospitality and thanks Charlie for cooking the pig. I also want to thnk Mrs. Wetdream for having small hands and getting the rock out of my pump. Thanks to everyone else who had anything to do with a great gathering...Keith
So Wetdream did the right thing. The saying is "marry a woman with small hands, so that you look bigger when she is handling you" :cool:
It sounds like you guys had a great time. Pics look great everyone.

TugBoat
09-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Thank-You Jack this is for your other half hope you enjoy them as much as you did on Sat.
Buckeyes
1.c oleo
2.c peanut butter
2.tsp vanilla
6.c xxx sugar
1.-6oz chocolate chips
Mix everything together except chocolate
Roll into balls
Place on cookie sheet insert toothpicks freeze 1 hour
after frozen dip in chocolate place on tray and remove toothpicks store in tight container in fridge good up to 2 months
Thank-You again for everything
BettyCrocker (Ms.Tugboat)

Wet Dream
09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
So Wetdream did the right thing. The saying is "marry a woman with small hands, so that you look bigger when she is handling you" :cool:
It sounds like you guys had a great time. Pics look great everyone.
Dont forget..."Trim the hedges so the tree looks bigger". :D

Trigger
09-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Dont forget..."Trim the hedges so the tree looks bigger". :D
Well it's about time you responded!!
I like that one! Fortunately I don't need the help! :wink: :)
Why don't you guys do some get together up here in central NY? I know in Mid June they always have a gathering of boats much like all of yours on my lake. It is nice to see some different hardware once in a while.
More pics Wetdream!! I know you must have some good ones of the ladies!!! You post some then I will post some from a couple weeks ago!

Roostertail
09-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Jack, Once again thanks for letting us hang out at your beautiful house. Charlie, Thanks for the great pig roast. I had a great time!!! I hated to leave, especially knowing that summer is coming to an end.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dream
09-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Trigger, I have to replace the A drive in my computer. I'll get to it this weekend and then post up some pics. ;)

Trigger
09-24-2005, 04:59 AM
Trigger, I have to replace the A drive in my computer. I'll get to it this weekend and then post up some pics. ;)
Well hurry up! We will be waiting! :smile: :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2051Danielle_Chris_Karen.jpg

Jack's Green Machine
09-25-2005, 09:13 AM
I've been looking at all of these really nice comments. This is the 4th time I have shared my house and beach with you folks. Each time there have been more boats than the time before, I was told in June there were 52 boats and last weekend there were 71 boats at the pig roast. Thanks to the Turners (Charlie and family), Les (from across the Lake) and the Feltons from North Carolina for the fabulous pigs, and I want to thank all of you who helped by bringing great food - I know it is a lot of trouble for you to bring by boat but it really helps feed everyone!
Every experience with you folks has been great. You are some of the nicest people I have ever been around - I have told everyone I know how great all of you are and what a pleasure it is to have you here. I'm looking forward to having you all here next year as well, if you wish to come.
I can be reached at 540-894-5816 and Verizon cell at 301-802-7615.
SIncerely,
Jack Weller

Wet Dream
09-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Well hurry up! We will be waiting! :smile: :cool:
Hopefully up and running by tomorrow. ;)

Trigger
09-27-2005, 05:21 AM
Hopefully up and running by tomorrow. ;)
It's tomorrow! :D