PDA

View Full Version : any video

jets4me
09-20-2005, 02:38 PM
mike t you have any video you going to post let see it

miketsouth
09-20-2005, 03:27 PM
i got video, but it just dont jump up and get on the screen.
Several steps before it can be viewed.
1. Review...i got 62 minutes of it
2. Parse...capture and store the parts i might want
3. Edit...put the various parts together
4. Compress.....make them small enough to fit but big enough to look ok
5. Apropriate enough web space
6. Upload video
7. Post a link
for a few minutes video, i got to spend some hours....i aint even unpacked all the truck yet....and i been busy making sure i get the right parts for the mouse....So FAKETHIS dont beat me no more. Summer aint over but it's time is short.
Ill get to it...might need some 'fuel' (still got 3 milleniums)
a trip to pomonkey to get more video sounds good to me too.

jets4me
09-20-2005, 05:28 PM
mike with all that said good luck getting video on here had no idea there was that much to it but looking forward to hanging with you guys again before the summer is done and good luck with the mouse um we to set this pomonkey thing up soon i have to work this weekend but get off at 2 oclock but next weekend would be great or when ever we will figure it out take care mike and see ya soon

pumper-puller
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
hey jets let me know if you need help putting this thing together because you know that kim and i wouldnt miss it for the world

jets4me
09-20-2005, 06:56 PM
puller we need to do it soon we can do it this weekend but i think we need to let people sober up ...LOL but the following weekend lets do it post and who ever wonts to come for one last get together because i dont think i can make to lake james but would like to do the pomonkey thing littil cook out few beers a few sanger busten races to so let me know what you think

CMZRACING
09-21-2005, 03:22 AM
all right thats it.......................NOS sportsman kit is getting ordered this week for some bass boat whoooooooop arssssssssin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jets4me
09-21-2005, 03:38 AM
hey to bad i did not need nos to beat you and my boat is not running 100% yet. my guess is i did not need nothing but the trolling motor for ya buddy i beat you so bad i had enough time to fish while waiting on you >>> LOL just kidding see ya

CMZRACING
09-21-2005, 08:06 AM
AHHHHH YEA, THATS A GOOD ONE!! LOL LOL YEA ,RIGHT AFTER I TOOK OFF AFTER GIVING YOU THE KICK, I RAN THROUGH SOMEONES CHOP FROM THEIR BOAT AND IT UPSET THE ATTITUDE OF THE BOAT SO I HAD TO PUMP HER A COUPLE TIMES IN MID AIR WHICH UNFORTUNATLY EMPTIED THE BOWL. WHEN I GOT BACK INTO IT WITH ALL THAT HP, I GUESS IT PUT TOO MUCH BOWL PRESSURE THROUGH THE NOZZLE BECAUSE THE DIVERTER SEAL BLEW FORCING WATER FOWARD OUT OF THE NOZZLE WHICH DRAMATICALLY SLOWED THE BOAT, THEN FROM ALL THAT COMMOTION I GOT HIT IN THE EYE WITH SOME SERIOUS WATER SPRAY AND WHEN I TRIED TO WIPE IT OUT I LOST MY DEPTH PERCEPTION AND IT LOOKED LIKE THAT JET SKI WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME SO I LET OUT OF IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE RIDING IT. ONCE THE BOAT SETTLED DOWN AFTER SUCH A HAIR RAISING RUN, I DIDNT WANT TO DRAW ALL THE ATTENTION SO I LET YOU HAVE THE WIN. THAT WAY WE BOTH LOOK GOOD INSTEAD OF JUST ME! MAYBE NEXT TIME THE CONDITIONS MIGHT ALLOW FOR A MORE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. SEE ON THE WATER! :D :D

jets4me
09-21-2005, 04:36 PM
cmz i am going this weekend to buy a bass tracker then maybe you can be out front i am getting twin 25 hp yamaha,s on it so it will still be tough on the sanger maybe meet at pomonkey for a race on sunday let me know so i can remove some batterys for wieght ok may the best men win seeya sunday if you show

CMZRACING
09-22-2005, 03:34 AM
sunday Sunday Sunday