PDA

View Full Version : Tunebite

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Anybody use it? What do you think? Have you used the 4x turbo conversion for wma files?

WYRD
09-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Are you on drugs again

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Are you on drugs again
Shhhh. Don't tell anybody.
I figured if you used it you would know what it is. If you don't you can't help me. Therefore, no explanation of what it is. :D
Are you 2 still riding with us at the dam run?

woody56
09-20-2005, 04:23 PM
I figured if you used it you would know what it is. If you don't you can't help me. Therefore, no explanation of what it is. :D
Are you bring the new boat too the dam run? I will bring the goose and red bull for your lady, I drank you bottle last time, i think? :D

WYRD
09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Your posts are starting to read like Kim Hansons :220v:
As it stands now we would love to ride with you if the invite is still there, but Barbie was not too hip on the whole riding topless to the damn idea :crossx: :p

woody56
09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
As it stands now we would love to ride with you if the invite is still there, but Barbie was not too hip on the whole riding topless to the damn idea :crossx: :p
But will u be top less?
:jawdrop:

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Of course it is. Tell her she can go bottomless if she is more comfortable with that. :D

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Are you bring the new boat too the dam run? I will bring the goose and red bull for your lady, I drank you bottle last time, i think? :D
Yes we will. She said you didn't drink too much. :)

woody56
09-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes we will. She said you didn't drink too much. :)
I though we drank the bottle she had. I was going too replace it. Do you have any new pics of the boat? When will you be up at the lake again? :cool:

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 05:23 PM
I though we drank the bottle she had. I was going too replace it. Do you have any new pics of the boat? When will you be up at the lake again? :cool:
Oh yeah. It's cuz we were making drinks for those ckicks on the pole. We went through a 1.75 of Ketel. :D
I don't have any new pics. We will be out this weekend and I'll go by there. It should be pretty close to done by then. :D :D :D

woody56
09-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah. It's cuz we were making drinks for those ckicks on the pole. We went through a 1.75 of Ketel. :D
I don't have any new pics. We will be out this weekend and I'll go by there. It should be pretty close to done by then. :D :D :D
Maybe we can hook up on the lake or at the turtle. I will pm my home number. I should get thursday night.