PDA

View Full Version : It's raining

SnakeWrench
09-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Damn it, it's raining in Ontario. GRRRRRR> Guess I'll have to ride the M/C in the morning.

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Master Card?
Motocross?

Miss Perfect
09-20-2005, 09:47 PM
The news just said rain all day tomorrow in San Diego. Well doesn't that suck!

Throttle
09-20-2005, 09:47 PM
The news just said rain all day tomorrow in San Diego. Well doesn't that suck!
really?

Throttle
09-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Damn it, it's raining in Ontario. GRRRRRR> Guess I'll have to ride the M/C in the morning.
hey snake.... dont get my boat wet.... :devil:

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 09:49 PM
San Diego forecast.
Tonight: Variably cloudy with a few showers from time to time. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: Morning showers, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Throttle
09-20-2005, 09:50 PM
San Diego forecast.
Tonight: Variably cloudy with a few showers from time to time. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: Morning showers, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
how about the OC?

Phat Matt
09-20-2005, 09:51 PM
how about the OC?
Does Irvine work? :)
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies with a few scattered showers. Thunder possible. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow night: Clear to partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.

Miss Perfect
09-20-2005, 09:54 PM
really?
Yep.

Throttle
09-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Yep.
guess my plans may change a bit for the day??? :cry:

Throttle
09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Does Irvine work? :)
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies with a few scattered showers. Thunder possible. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow night: Clear to partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
thats great, nice quick work phat matt...

SnakeWrench
09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
hey snake.... dont get my boat wet.... :devil:
Dude, it's a boat, it runs in water! You spill drinks in it and get in it with wet shorts, and your worried about it getting wet. I mean come on do i seem the type that would leave your boat in the ......rain, ,,,,so it can,,, uh, ,,, shoot, I uh,,,,,Was there anything important in the boat, I uhh,,,, Um,,, hmmm, I gotta go to work and, uh,,,,,,,,I just gotta go do something. Don't worry throttle, You boat won't get wet.
"HONEY,, BRING A BUNCH OF TOWELS AND GET IN THE CAR!" :D

Miss Perfect
09-20-2005, 10:01 PM
guess my plans may change a bit for the day??? :cry:
YEAHHHHH..... you get to post on HB all day with me while I'm stuck at work! :p

Throttle
09-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Dude, it's a boat, it runs in water! You spill drinks in it and get in it with wet shorts, and your worried about it getting wet. I mean come on do i seem the type that would leave your boat in the ......rain, ,,,,so it can,,, uh, ,,, shoot, I uh,,,,,Was there anything important in the boat, I uhh,,,, Um,,, hmmm, I gotta go to work and, uh,,,,,,,,I just gotta go do something. Don't worry throttle, You boat won't get wet.
"HONEY,, BRING A BUNCH OF TOWELS AND GET IN THE CAR!" :D
lets get this straight... I do not spill drinks in my boat... lol. Wet shorts, never, you must dry off first... leave my boat in the rain... its used to it before it got to havi anyway...
The only thing that would be important that I left in the boat would be my keys. Now lets work on that thing friday? and test it on Monday, what do ya think?

Throttle
09-20-2005, 10:13 PM
YEAHHHHH..... you get to post on HB all day with me while I'm stuck at work! :p
I just might...

BajaMike
09-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Raining in Dana Point tonight...just flew in from Phoenix....great lightning and thunderstorms out over the ocean......i love it....lightning bolts striking the ocean....loud thunderclaps every few minutes....
I love it!!!!
:lightsabe

core attitude
09-21-2005, 12:37 AM
One heck of a show going on out here right now :220v: ...............awesome to see, with full surround sound :p ...........kids are hating it. :cry:

JustMVG
09-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Great show here in fontana right now!!! God i love this stuff!!

JetBoatRich
09-21-2005, 03:18 AM
Pouring pretty good with some thunder right now :eek:

SnakeWrench
09-21-2005, 05:55 AM
lets get this straight... I do not spill drinks in my boat... lol. Wet shorts, never, you must dry off first... leave my boat in the rain... its used to it before it got to havi anyway...
The only thing that would be important that I left in the boat would be my keys. Now lets work on that thing friday? and test it on Monday, what do ya think?
Hey, speaking of, I may need a chase boat on Frifay or Sat at smellsomemore. AND we can do your prop test at the same time. Call me and let me know.

havaduner
09-21-2005, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE=Throttle]lets get this straight... I do not spill drinks in my boat... lol. Wet shorts, never, you must dry off first...
Throttle, before you get in too much trouble here,.... I have photographic evidence to the contrary...
Does a certain friday in the channel and a couple bottles of whatever that stuff you drink is called bring back memories? I call it acohol abuse!!!

Throttle
09-21-2005, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Throttle]lets get this straight... I do not spill drinks in my boat... lol. Wet shorts, never, you must dry off first...
Throttle, before you get in too much trouble here,.... I have photographic evidence to the contrary...
Does a certain friday in the channel and a couple bottles of whatever that stuff you drink is called bring back memories? I call it acohol abuse!!!
if the bottles were empty it was because i drank them....
you might have me on this one, uh oh!

sea2lake
09-21-2005, 04:42 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2517DSC00792.JPG

sea2lake
09-21-2005, 04:43 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2517DSC00794.JPG

Throttle
09-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey, speaking of, I may need a chase boat on Frifay or Sat at smellsomemore. AND we can do your prop test at the same time. Call me and let me know.
friday would b kool, if i am chasin ya and actually catcha you will be mine!