PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Repairs in Lake Havasu City - Richy Rich

dr. margarita
09-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Just wanted to recommend Richy Rich Customs located near the College on Acoma. *I was referred to him by Aaron of Absolute Speed and Marine. *Richy repaired my trailer which had a bent chrome fender, broken light and frame damage. Brought the trailer to him Thursday evening. *He started the work at 6am Friday morning and was complete by noon. *Fair price! *Perfect work! *He told me he does all sorts of repairs and customizations to just about anything. *I'm taking my boat to him next to repair and repaint my skeg. *He's a cool guy!!
Thanks to Absolute Speed and Marine for the tip!

1ASKYDV
09-21-2005, 06:11 AM
Just wanted to recommend Richy Rich Customs located near the College on Acoma. *I was referred to him by Aaron of Absolute Speed and Marine. *Richy repaired my trailer which had a bent chrome fender, broken light and frame damage. Brought the trailer to him Thursday evening. *He started the work at 6am Friday morning and was complete by noon. *Fair price! *Perfect work! *He told me he does all sorts of repairs and customizations to just about anything. *I'm taking my boat to him next to repair and repaint my skeg. *He's a cool guy!!
Thanks to Absolute Speed and Marine for the tip!
Richy is a good friend of mine and i Agree, he does great work. He is great painter as well.