PDA

View Full Version : need sponsors

lucky
09-21-2005, 10:13 AM
ok - enough is enough --
I'm tired of all the crap going around about lake boat vs race boat
I'm going to prove who's the fastest out there - all i need is somone to sponsor a boat , cash , truck , extra blower for said boat and a team
any takers ???
Jerry - get your lens ready - :coffeycup

jackpunx
09-21-2005, 10:14 AM
ok - enough is enough --
I'm going to prove who's the fastest out there - all i need is somone to sponsor a boat , cash , truck , extra blower for said boat and a team
any takers ???
which one are you going to build.. a lake boat or a race boat?.. and how do you want me to hand you your ass?.. On a platter? with a picture? :D

MAXIMUS
09-21-2005, 10:32 AM
I'd have to say... no need to build a boat lucky! Jack just saved you a fortune & handed you your ass at no cost! :messedup: Jack watch out at the enduro baby.... this is going to be like death race 2000! or 300 lol

lucky
09-21-2005, 10:37 AM
which one are you going to build.. a lake boat or a race boat?.. and how do you want me to hand you your ass?.. On a platter? with a picture? :D
I'm building a RAke boat - jetovdrive propelled of course -- and i say you can hand me my ass on platter , but you'll be doing so from the end of the line - ! ps - they don't make platters big enough for my ass ! :wink: :hammerhea

jackpunx
09-21-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm building a RAke boat - jetovdrive propelled of course -- and i say you can hand me my ass on platter , but you'll be doing so from the end of the line - ! ps - they don't make platters big enough for my ass ! :wink: :hammerhea
Get a jet ski :D

Her454
09-21-2005, 02:15 PM
ok - enough is enough --
any takers ???
One of the funniest things I've seen posted. I'll sponsor you, just to shut up. :rollside:

lucky
09-21-2005, 02:24 PM
One of the funniest things I've seen posted. I'll sponsor you, just to shut up. :rollside:
cool quick chicks !!!
so what are you doing wend. after the meeting , wanna get a drink ??? lmao

lucky
09-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Going for the "Will race for sex angle?"
I still have the pic of her in the flamed boat !!! well sorta stuck together now :D

Tom Brown
09-21-2005, 03:02 PM
I'd like to sponsor Kim on a 12 step program.

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2005, 03:52 PM
ok - enough is enough --
any takers ???
LMAO! I just love clever sh-t. I mean the homo talk is ok but give me some wit anytime.

MAXIMUS
09-22-2005, 06:23 AM
LMAO! I just love clever sh-t. I mean the homo talk is ok but give me some wit anytime.
When you find some let me know! Tom is a fag...

Kim Hanson
09-22-2005, 07:54 PM
I'd like to sponsor Kim on a 12 step program.
Tom, i'm on the 24 can program already, you want me to go in reverse now :2purples: :D ...........( . )( . )..........

Debbolas
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
A RAke Boat?
"Roh, oh" <--------said in a Scooby Doo Voice :p

lucky
10-05-2005, 01:33 PM
A RAke Boat?
"Roh, oh" <--------said in a Scooby Doo Voice :p
yep
it's kinda like a race boat , but faster cause it's a lake boat --
I guess this analogy could be used also in refernce to boobies - at the river
they look real but they're fake - so we now have RAke titites ( lol ) :D

Roland the Fisherman
10-05-2005, 02:00 PM
yep
it's kinda like a race boat , but faster cause it's a lake boat --
I guess this analogy could be used also in refernce to boobies - at the river
they look real but they're fake - so we now have RAke titites ( lol ) :D
? I thought that was what hot looking Asian chicks have .

lucky
10-05-2005, 02:28 PM
? I thought that was what hot looking Asian chicks have .
that may be a question for wicky .. sushi man :D

Debbolas
10-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Rake Titties
lol :rollside:

MAXIMUS
11-05-2005, 07:10 AM
Roland is not a fag... He is a nob gobbler... :rolleyes:

Mrs Hater
11-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Just cuase he "fails" every now and again does'nt mean he is a nob gobbler.!

lucky
11-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Just cuase he "fails" every now and again does'nt mean he is a nob gobbler.!
you can't blame him dear , for his short cummings -- We realize he is only half the man of mr hater

Roland the Fisherman
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
We are both together half the man of Mrs Hater!

uclahater
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
you can't blame him dear , for his short cummings -- We realize he is only half the man of mr hater
You were supposed to lie, and say how hung he was :argue: I have a boat to finish Dammitt :cry:

MAXIMUS
11-05-2005, 03:52 PM
eating too much dick can make men quit their jobs and post stupid shiat, & everything... :rolleyes: