PDA

View Full Version : To Play USC or Not To Play USC?

BUSTI
09-21-2005, 10:24 AM
To Play USC or Not to Play USC: that is the Question
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous defeats,
Or to take arms against a sea of Offense
And by opposing, end them?
To Play, to Loose No More: and by not playing to say we end
The Heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
12 seconds, 13 seconds, 13 seconds and 16 seconds, a total of 54 seconds on the game clock to score 28 points in the first quarter; show me anybody, anywhere, any how, any place that a college football team or a professional football team that can score that quickly.
133 points in two games, which has not happened since 1918
We have the best Offensive football team that has ever played the game!
We are a league, a team, a franchise, a dynasty apart.
LetÂ’s review the facts for those that come from public schools, farming institutions and Catholic Schools who struggle to read and comprehend.
4 years since losing a home game, 2 years since losing a game, holding a 24 game wining streak, 23 weeks of being the AP Number one team in the country and of course the 2003 National Champions and the 2004 National Champions.
Take lessons SEC, BIG TEN, BIG TWELVE, BIG EAST, ACC and whoever else is out there, that is how you play offense. You can take the best defensive football players, coordinators in all your third place conferences and put them on one team and we would score 60 points on you, right now, anyplace and anywhere. DonÂ’t be showing up in Pasadena for the BCS as number two, we will break your program, humiliate you and create a library in Little Rock for you. If you boys in Texas want to fire Mack Brown and become SMU, go ahead and put that oil money into some buyable votes and come on down to Pasadena. We will take the Long out of Horn, turn your bull into a cow and take the Big out of Texas. LetÂ’s not forget about those castrated Turkeys somewhere in Virginia, running scared already by chance they have to fly to LA after Christmas; Wall Mart does not have enough Turkey Callers in its stores nor being made in China to bring those Hokies into the Rose Bowl. And for PeteÂ’s sake donÂ’t piss off Pete Carroll; he will put 100 points on you with leaving our third string in the third quarter instead of the 5th string. Go and position yourself for third place this year and have your Athletic Director not put us on your schedule for the next ten years.
How about them greased pigs running scared and in circles on Saturday Night, it made Deliverance look like Barney, give them credit they didnÂ’t take the Greyhound Bus back to Little Rock at halftime and showed some false courage in coming back out for more pain and points. Some of that hog squealing was given by USC walk ons that donÂ’t even have scholarships and played inter fraternity ball on 28th street. We are playing everybody that suits up and has a jersey on and kicking ass with them as well. Will your program ever come back or are you destined to loose to TCU, UCLA, Notre Dame and the Republican Party forever? If this is SEC football with the number one rushing team in the NCAA, no wonder why yÂ’all donÂ’t schedule us anymore and stay in the Land of Cotton.
“Look Away, Look Away Dixie Land”
And through the haze of the Los Angeles air about 732pm last Saturday Night you could hear them good ole boys from Little Rock on the sideline singing “ I wish I were in the land of cotton”
This unstoppable offense takes the Concept of the Defensive Scheme of Blitz, any Blitz, any type of Man Coverage and Bump Technique out of the Playbook when facing perhaps one of the greatest Quarterbacks to play College Football and a man named Bush. ItÂ’s a hard lesson to learn, but the more you blitz, the quicker we score. You better learn to drop 8 and play 4, 5 or 6 deep. And when you do that, there is a man in our backfield named Bush and another one named White, not to mention our 320lb plus massive offensive line that is completely intact from last year, 10 more receivers, a couple of tight ends, a few QBs, another 3 running backs and our 5th string. The reality is we donÂ’t have to pass the ball at all to beat anybody, we can hand the ball off every play and go Big Man on Big Man and pound your ass like USC of old with a couple of plays that will take 5 yards in the first quarter and by the second half take chunks of real estate and touchdowns. What is scary is this offense and this team will only get better each week. Imagine the Possibilities. Our defense will continue to get better, it is hard to fathom but when teams are down by 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Touchdowns they are running the ball every play which makes our defense only get better, god help them if they decide to pass the ball, leave some time on the clock and let us touch the ball again offensively with a scoring average time of 15 seconds per 7 points.
Notre Dame we are coming, you better grow the grass in South Bend to 2 feet high and start watering your field down now, get some more rosaries and move your home field to Rome. The reformation, the inquisition is coming to you October 15.
UCLA, congrats on being able to claim you can beat the TCU Horn Frogs and finally getting a front page article in the LA Times. This is not 2004 and Okalahoma is not number 2 in the country. Remember who your Daddy is and who broke the Sooners to what they are today and gave you the table scraps. Keep winning, we Love your coach and we donÂ’t want him going anywhere but Westwood.
How can a University so know for its Academic Reputation have the worst football team in the NCAA? They either need to suit up their WomenÂ’s Rugby Team or form a league with MIT, Cal Tech, Oxford and Cambridge and row boats. Is Cal Davis division 3 or 4? DonÂ’t they play in the farm league with Fresno State for the San Joaquin Valley Championship?
We have our duck tags, tell Phil Knight to break out those yeller uniforms, at least you will get national exposure for Nike, get more money for your program and you can commiserate with Stanford on how much money canÂ’t buy. Trojan hunting season opens next Saturday in Eugene Oregon, too much Ammunition and not enough ducks- we need at least 77.
The Master, The Grand Master

THOR
09-21-2005, 10:43 AM
This is still boring.

Not So Fast
09-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Way too long :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: But USC is something special whether you like them or not and being a Charger fan it gives me something to watch that resembles football & good coaching :D NSF

BUSTI
09-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Boring to those college football fans that just will never find it possible to even dream of greatness for their teams. But for those of us that are Trojans greatness is not a dream but a reality and it is never boring! You would not find it boring if it was the Auburn or UNLV, but that will never happen. You can't handle the truth!
Thor,
How have you been this summer? Any thing exciting? I hope you are doing well!
Richard Sr.

THOR
09-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Boring to those college football fans that just will never find it possible to even dream of greatness for their teams. But for those of us that are Trojans greatness is not a dream but a reality and it is never boring! You would not find it boring if it was the Auburn or UNLV, but that will never happen. You can't handle the truth!
Thor,
How have you been this summer? Any thing exciting? I hope you are doing well!
Richard Sr.
Richard, UNLV was boring football when I was there and I am sure it hasnt changed. Nothing new except my little boy. He is a blast. I need to find out where you live to grab a breski from your garage when you arent looking. :D

carbonmarine
09-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Its said Oregon has something special waiting for SC... :idea:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Its said Oregon has something special waiting for SC... :idea:
The PAC-10 is $c's to lose. No one will touch them this year, again. And I'm a season ticket holder in Pasdena.

Sleek-Jet
09-21-2005, 11:09 AM
The mighty to, shall fall....
Isn't pride one of the deadly sins??? :D