PDA

View Full Version : Delta Run this weekend?

deltarat
09-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Whos up for the lost isle this weekend?

abraman1326
09-21-2005, 02:28 PM
I have to tell you, that's such a sweet looking ride you got there. Congrats. I wish you could have stayed longer at Shasta. I wanted to get a ride in her. I'll keep an eye on this site to see who all is going to go this weekend, maybe I can get a day pass out and hit it w/ y'all.
BRA

sleekvino
09-21-2005, 02:53 PM
i wont be able to make this weekend im broke, the honeydew list is long and not getting any shorter.

stoker2001
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
i got three boats that want to go 224 STOKER,22 dAYTONA and 23 shiada,but the forcast does not look good.i will make the call on friday,what day did you have in mind?

Eliminator 4 Life
09-21-2005, 04:37 PM
What day did you have in mind??? :D :coffeycup

Mrs.charitycase
09-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Last weekend would've been better. :wink:

deltarat
09-22-2005, 07:09 AM
I plan on being out on Sat and Sun so either day is good for me.

cam440
09-22-2005, 11:03 AM
I plan on being out on Sat and Sun so either day is good for me.
We are planning on being down there Saturday. I will be in the new boat....a 22ft Centurion wake board boat. Or I was thinking of maybe bringing the jet out too. Will know more when I find out about the weather.

deltarat
09-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Its gonna be a nice weekend.

cam440
09-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Its gonna be a nice weekend.
We will see about that LOL. Anyway, in talking with my friends, it may be Sunday instead...not sure yet. We will be there either way one day or the other.

stoker2001
09-23-2005, 02:50 PM
its looking good for us on saturday.both boats are 2005 22 foot tunnels with whacker power.mine is a Stoker and Scotts and steve have Elim daytona,pretty easy to spot.we plan on launching at wimpys,cruising to Antioch,then hit disco bay area then over to lost isle (BIG LOOP).we did this on weekend after labor day, we covered 105 miles in one day and had a blast as it was not busy at all and the weather was phenominal.hope to see a few of you cats out there :coffeycup

Eliminator 4 Life
09-24-2005, 07:48 PM
What day is everyone going Sunday looks best for me????? :D

ELIMINAT THIS
09-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Does ban for life mean I can never go back to Lost Isle. :confused: BTW I didnt do shitt, :D

DAVEO
09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Killer day sat. Had a blast.

78Anthonyjet
09-26-2005, 07:05 PM
It was a great day, water was nice, weather was great and the MAI TAI'S were cold.
How the hell do you get banned for life at Lost Isle :confused: , did you not flush, or did you leave the lid up?

stoker2001
09-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Killer day sat. Had a blast.hey,that boat in avater looks like the boat we flaged down near disco,and you were being followed by a fountain??you thought we were having trouble?

deltarat
09-27-2005, 07:00 AM
hey,that boat in avater looks like the boat we flaged down near disco,and you were being followed by a fountain??you thought we were having trouble?
That was us, and your Stoker looked good.

stoker2001
09-27-2005, 01:25 PM
That was us, and your Stoker looked good.Thanks DR.now that i took a good look at your blury avator pic i recognize your ride.It must be a blast when the water gets ugly.when you guys seen us we had just got back from running under the Rio Vista bridge to Brannan ISLE park and we took a pounding :hammer2: we were thinking of chasin you guys,but you guys would of lost us pretty quick :eek:see you kids at hooky day?

DAVEO
09-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Cool see you then. That fountian is a bad ass boat.

Rocket-J
09-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I am planning on doing our annual Old Town Sac run, weather permitting, on Saturday. Probably start at Brannan Island, go to Old Town for lunch, play around Sac a little and head back south again. We love that trip. Al

stoker2001
10-01-2005, 12:27 PM
around 10ish then bomb down to walnut Grove for lunch,we will look out for you

MOBrien
10-01-2005, 12:45 PM
just might be out there on Saturday as well..... If we go, we'll launch outta Disco Park too.
Kevin, which boat you bringin out.....speeder or cruiser?
Al, you making that trip solo or with other boats?
Maybe we'll see you guys out there.
-MOB

Rocket-J
10-01-2005, 04:27 PM
From Brannon Island I will probably head west to the main channel and go under the Rio Vista Bridge then hang a right and head for Courtland and Old Town. Sometimes we bar hop, sometimes we run hard but mostly we do what ever we feel like. No game plan, no schedule. I will most likely be in the water at Brannon Is. State Park, across from the Outrigger, by 10am.
Anyone is welcome to join in.:cool: Al

TUNNEL T
10-01-2005, 10:00 PM
its looking good for us on saturday.both boats are 2005 22 foot tunnels with whacker power.mine is a Stoker and Scotts and steve have Elim daytona,pretty easy to spot.we plan on launching at wimpys,cruising to Antioch,then hit disco bay area then over to lost isle (BIG LOOP).we did this on weekend after labor day, we covered 105 miles in one day and had a blast as it was not busy at all and the weather was phenominal.hope to see a few of you cats out there :coffeycup
hey kev ,give me a call on sat. kids football early then free! :D

stoker2001
10-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Mobrien,we will be in the cruiser.i am looking out the window at 730 am and the wind is starting to pick up :( why is it when the weekend hits we always get cheated :frown: OH well,randy wants to take his Shiada too,so we will meet at D-park at 1030 and start heading south,we will look out for you kids.TT we wont be going to disco this time,probably to wimpys (Walnut Grove) for lunch.call me if you plan on boating over that way,it would be cool to see ya.916-705-0487

acatitude
10-02-2005, 02:01 PM
I will be launching at d-park sunday mid day. sorry I missed you guys today. anyone going out on sunday????? I was thinking about the sturgeon, then a ride up north and back to swabbies. just a slow fun day if weather is good

stoker2001
10-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Al ,It was nice meeting you and wife.that sure is a nice ride you have!!how where the conditons near Rio on your return trip?we caught some good air on a few stretches heading north from Guistys WGrove :rollside:

Rocket-J
10-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Stoker 2001.
It was good seeing you guys today. That is a good looking Stoker. If your Avatar looked like your boat, I could put the picture together a lot easier.
I was pretty disappointed to find out the American River is all 5mph. I only went about a mile past the American River and turned around back south. I still think the most enjoyable water is between Walnut Grove and Disco Bay.
As I passed the Riverboat (Moores) I found a nest of big off shore "pointy nose" boats. The big money type. And I think I saw "Nice Pair", the red cat with twin Mercs.
I found that I can't drive timid in the rough stuff. About 65 to 70mph with the nosed trimmed down just a touch, it smoothes right out. I think 80mph would be better but one unseen roller could wipe me out.
It was a good day. Hope everyone made it home safe. :D Al

deltarat
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey Al go easy on the "pointy nose" things, they're not that bad!

Rocket-J
10-02-2005, 07:15 PM
I know. It was perfect water for you guy's. Especially if it is over 40' with big twins. Al

NICE PAIR
10-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Stoker 2001.
It was good seeing you guys today. That is a good looking Stoker. If your Avatar looked like your boat, I could put the picture together a lot easier.
I was pretty disappointed to find out the American River is all 5mph. I only went about a mile past the American River and turned around back south. I still think the most enjoyable water is between Walnut Grove and Disco Bay.
As I passed the Riverboat (Moores) I found a nest of big off shore "pointy nose" boats. The big money type. And I think I saw "Nice Pair", the red cat with twin Mercs.
I found that I can't drive timid in the rough stuff. About 65 to 70mph with the nosed trimmed down just a touch, it smoothes right out. I think 80mph would be better but one unseen roller could wipe me out.
It was a good day. Hope everyone made it home safe. :D Al
It was a great day on the river, Al you should have stopped at Outrigger. See you @ hooky day

NICE PAIR
10-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Al go easy on the "pointy nose" things, they're not that bad!
If a boat with 2 points is a "picklefork" Is a boat with 1 point a "pickleknife"? :D

deltarat
10-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Alright Pickleknive it is!

NICE PAIR
10-03-2005, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=deltarat]Alright Pickleknive it is![/QUOTE
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Rocket-J
10-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Nice Pair.
We almost did but decided to get on the trailer and head home before dark. I try not to stop in the Bar just before playing in freeway traffic. We launched right there at Brannan Is.
My motor is on its last legs, I think. There was a new noise at quiting time. I have the new one ready for a winter swap. When I bought the boat, HTM sold me a "565 cid Bowtie" motor but when I started to order parts and checking part numbers I found out they gave me a "502" bored beyond GM factory specs. Life is a continious lesson. :lightsabe
I am not sure I will make the Hooky Day run. Got to work to pay for a motor :( . Al

NICE PAIR
10-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Nice Pair.
We almost did but decided to get on the trailer and head home before dark. I try not to stop in the Bar just before playing in freeway traffic. We launched right there at Brannan Is.
My motor is on its last legs, I think. There was a new noise at quiting time. I have the new one ready for a winter swap. When I bought the boat, HTM sold me a "565 cid Bowtie" motor but when I started to order parts and checking part numbers I found out they gave me a "502" bored beyond GM factory specs. Life is a continious lesson. :lightsabe
I am not sure I will make the Hooky Day run. Got to work to pay for a motor :( . Al
Its only 11 days away, come on out,take it easy on the boat, could be last run for the season. (except for the hardcores) ;)

Dimarco21
10-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Its only 11 days away, come on out,take it easy on the boat, could be last run for the season. (except for the hardcores) ;)
Who are they??

78Anthonyjet
10-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Who are they??
"THEY" are the people who boat in ski gear, and have "twatslides" for lunch :rollside: ,you wanna go the Saturday after Thanksgiving?