PDA

View Full Version : good conservative minded people please read this thread

Chris Winn
09-21-2005, 01:56 PM
hello,
this might be of some interrest to some of the people here with both the means and the mind to support a 48th district congressman
i am a founding board member of www.Gen-Next.org
i am a co-host for a dinner next week in support of John Campbell for congress, would anyone here interested in having dinner and meeting him, there are donations required and this is a serious event.
PM and i will discuss the details

Blown 472
09-23-2005, 11:45 PM
hello,
this might be of some interrest to some of the people here with both the means and the mind to support a 48th district congressman
i am a founding board member of www.Gen-Next.org
i am a co-host for a dinner next week in support of John Campbell for congress, would anyone here interested in having dinner and meeting him, there are donations required and this is a serious event.
PM and i will discuss the details
Will he be sucking cock for donations? or better yet, I have a bunch of coin, will he be my bitch?

Kachina26
09-24-2005, 05:36 AM
Hey Chris, I see you've already met Blown our resident Communist party rep :D Good luck with your event.

Blown 472
09-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey Chris, I see you've already met Blown our resident Communist party rep :D Good luck with your event.
I am working on my first state run farm.

ROZ
09-24-2005, 10:20 AM
I like it, Chris... Must be the NeXt step after being envolved with the young republicans :D.. Good Luck... The 48th is important to the state... Only if we can work on redistricting now..... :boxingguy