PDA

View Full Version : Stolen cell phone

topless
09-21-2005, 03:32 PM
My daughter was at school today and a couple guys were behind her and one reached in her purse and stole her cell phone. She had a good idea who it was because they walked away pretty quickly. A couple football players confronted him about it and of course he lied. She went to the head of security and had him searched. She got her phone back but do you think he got in trouble? NOPE I don't understand why stealing would go unpunished at school when it's just as illegal as stealing from a store and that will get ya in jail. :confused:

Tom Brown
09-21-2005, 03:34 PM
It's time to send in the snake.

topless
09-21-2005, 03:36 PM
It's time to send in the snake.Hmmm great idea. It will certainly keep the boys away but that thing is so dam huge now that she couldn't carry it. :cool:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Not this again... Call the police and file a report. It is your responsiblity

Tom Brown
09-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Hmmm great idea. It will certainly keep the boys away but that thing is so dam huge now that she couldn't carry it. :cool:
It's just as well. They'd probably steal it anyway.

Tom Brown
09-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey Kilr... how about a ***boat hookup? Would you mind going over there and shooting this little focker?
.... just in the leg.... I mean, it was only a cell phone.

topless
09-21-2005, 03:39 PM
LOL, I did that last time. Nothing was done. She doesn't know the kids name but I will file a report. Don't worry. She just called and told me about it.

topless
09-21-2005, 03:40 PM
It's just as well. They'd probably steal it anyway.
Yeah and hide it in their baggy ass pants.

Kilrtoy
09-21-2005, 03:42 PM
LOL, I did that last time. Nothing was done. She doesn't know the kids name but I will file a report. Don't worry. She just called and told me about it.
Ok what she can do it get the kids name from th edean or who ever handled this at the school and then file a police report over the phone or at the school tommorrow...
All she has to do is call the PD and state she is at the school and would like to see a officer about filing a grand theft report...

topless
09-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Ok what she can do it get the kids name from th edean or who ever handled this at the school and then file a police report over the phone or at the school tommorrow...
All she has to do is call the PD and state she is at the school and would like to see a officer about filing a grand theft report...God I wish you would talk to her because she thinks it's going to be a replay of last year and started crying when I told her if she didn't file a report, I would.
Don't have a daughter Kilr, they become drama queens. :cry:

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:03 PM
My sister recently got caught stealing from Macys. She was 17, so they wrote a report and let her go.
No police, nothing.
She called me for an adult to pick her up(didnt want mom & dad to find out), I told her she can sit there. She shouldnt be stealing.Needless to say, I caved and got her, but there was no further punishment from the law or Macys end.

topless
09-21-2005, 04:05 PM
My sister recently got caught stealing from Macys. She was 17, so they wrote a report and let her go.
No police, nothing.
She called me for an adult to pick her up(didnt want mom & dad to find out), I told her she can sit there. She shouldnt be stealing.Needless to say, I caved and got her, but there was no further punishment from the law or Macys end.Macy's didn't press charges I guess. What did she try to steal?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Isn't there an officer on campus? :notam:

topless
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Isn't there an officer on campus? :notam:
Thats the one that got the phone back for her. They are mainly to flirt with the teachers. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Macy's didn't press charges I guess. What did she try to steal?
$120 Sunglasses
And apparently this was there normal procedure for anyone under age.
Ridiculous if you ask me. But who am i :rolleyes: :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Thats the one that got the phone back for her. They are mainly to flirt with the teachers. :jawdrop:
LMAO!!!
They used to sleep with the seniors at my high school! Awww the good ole' days! :p :p
sorry to jack the thread :)

Ziggy
09-21-2005, 04:13 PM
No police, nothing.
She called me for an adult to pick her up(didnt want mom & dad to find out), I told her she can sit there. She shouldnt be stealing.Needless to say, I caved and got her, but there was no further punishment from the law or Macys end.
She isn't famous enough yet to press any charges and make a big scene...hope she learned a lesson or else next time she will meet the Fuzz.

topless
09-21-2005, 04:15 PM
$120 Sunglasses
And apparently this was there normal procedure for anyone under age.
Ridiculous if you ask me. But who am i :rolleyes: :cool:When I was in college, we went to a party and of course were drinking ....alot. We stopped at 7 11 to get more beer and I had the bright idea of stealing a lighter. They called the cops and took me to jail. That lighter cost me 50 bucks and I didn't even get to keep it plus I was in jail till 5 am. God I was dumb back then.

Ziggy
09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm curious Alison, what is the schools policy regarding cell phones to begin with?
I ask because my daughters school prohibits them, although the kids can have them but not in sight or turned on....they are only allowed to use them after school hours....

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:17 PM
When I was in college, we went to a party and of course were drinking ....alot. We stopped at 7 11 to get more beer and I had the bright idea of stealing a lighter. They called the cops and took me to jail. That lighter cost me 50 bucks and I didn't even get to keep it plus I was in jail till 5 am. God I was dumb back then.
Yah....my sister had the nerve to bitch at the lady taking the report cuz she wasnt going to be allowed to keep the glasses.
And she is so stupid.....believe it or not she is starting her modeling career. This situation could have ended that...fast.
I guess we all had our dumb days :hammerhea :wink:

topless
09-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Yah....my sister had the nerve to bitch at the lady taking the report cuz she wasnt going to be allowed to keep the glasses.
And she is so stupid.....believe it or not she is starting her modeling career. This situation could have ended that...fast.
I guess we all had our dumb days :hammerhea :wink:I didn't bitch although I did pee my pants I was so scared. :cry:

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I didn't bitch although I did pee my pants I was so scared. :cry:
lol :smile: :smile:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2005, 04:22 PM
LMAO!!!
They used to sleep with the seniors at my high school! Awww the good ole' days! :p :p
sorry to jack the thread :)
So what was your cop boyfriends NAME, MR RESTLESS22
:wink: :wink: :wink:

topless
09-21-2005, 04:22 PM
lol :smile: :smile:Oh it gets worse! The cop who handcuffed me (with my peed pants) was fine as hell and being all drunk and shit I was flirting with him. At least I got to make a bunch of calls till I got someone to bring me the money to get out. I even had the nerve to tell him I hoped to see him again under different circumstances. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm curious Alison, what is the schools policy regarding cell phones to begin with?
I ask because my daughters school prohibits them, although the kids can have them but not in sight or turned on....they are only allowed to use them after school hours....
The new law took after after columbine.... kids can have cell phones in school

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2005, 04:25 PM
So what was your cop boyfriends NAME, MR RESTLESS22
:wink: :wink: :wink:
NO
sssshhhhhhh :messedup:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2005, 04:28 PM
NO
sssshhhhhhh :messedup:
Lucky bastard, of course you were 18 RIGHT :D :D :D :D :D :D