PDA

View Full Version : Texas Hold'm!!!!

Nord
09-21-2005, 05:03 PM
I play on Party poker, and I found out that there are hackers that can cheat on there, my Dad plays also but with real money (a lot) does anyone know about this???
Is there a safe place with a fire wall, should I be concerned??

jdogginla
09-21-2005, 05:46 PM
I've never had a problem on Party Poker.........infact I just cashed some out and got 4 checks. :D

al cole'holic
09-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I've been on there for a few years and have heard this many times. There is software companies that claim you can buy there software and see everyone's hands on the screen....so I have only played with real money once or twice. As far as the truth I don't know nor have I heard any claims against this by partypoker.com... :(

plaster dave
09-21-2005, 06:13 PM
I play on Party poker, and I found out that there are hackers that can cheat on there, my Dad plays also but with real money (a lot) does anyone know about this???
Is there a safe place with a fire wall, should I be concerned??
Yes it can happen, but the bigger problem is you play by your self at a table you will lose more than win cause people are playing teams 3 or 4 peeps on the table and they IM each other all the time with what they have. Good luck and only play tourny's on line cause it is random seating.

Nord
09-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys,
The software that I heard is the same, shows players other players hands.
Some guy was telling me on there you can go to winpoker.com, or something I couldn't remember the site.
Oh well, I still would be scared to play real money if that is going on!