PDA

View Full Version : I Pod Nano.

KACHINA KEN
09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
I've been a "MAC guy" since 83' OK? I always knew that there was more to my platform then just the value of being different, I knew it was better IMO. With the advent of the absolutely bulletproof OSX 10 operating system and the complete domination of I Pod in the MP3 playback arena I just didn't think it could be any better until i picked up my I Pod Nano today. It is like some James Bond shit come to life, unreal how f in cool this thing is. I got the black one, it's just dope as hell......

jdf
09-21-2005, 05:49 PM
ok tells us how you really like it :D :D

Windy
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM
They have good deals on ebay...I want the pink one.

WILDERTHANU
09-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Oh ya, I love my G5 MAC, its the only way to go, running OSX 10 as well. My g/f just got the Nano, it's way sick . I have just the old tank 60gb iPOD. Gotta love all the new electronics comming out!! I try to stay some what on top, but not really lol.

KACHINA KEN
09-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Oh ya, I love my G5 MAC, its the only way to go, running OSX 10 as well. My g/f just got the Nano, it's way sick . I have just the old tank 60gb iPOD. Gotta love all the new electronics comming out!! I try to stay some what on top, but not really lol.
Do you want to maybe sell it?

Outnumbered
09-21-2005, 07:59 PM
So for us non-hi-tech guys tell us why its so dope. Is it just the smaller size? Give us some details, specs, how much $$?

KACHINA KEN
09-21-2005, 08:29 PM
So for us non-hi-tech guys tell us why its so dope. Is it just the smaller size? Give us some details, specs, how much $$?
If you bounce between multiple computers as much as i have to it's "dope' because of the ability to take whatever files you need with you no matter what kind. It's like having a jump drive with a huge capacity. You can also store calender and contacts so in a way it has PDA functions to it. You can also store video or audio on it along with pictures. The I tunes software that you put on your PC OR MAC makes organising music totally easy. When you import your CD's a little program called Gracenote will automatically put artist name and album/ title in the library for you. Your music collection gets a hell of a lot more streamlined and manageable. Plus your music will never skip as you blast across the water in whatever kind of slop you find yourself in and then for the ride home you just plug it into your truck and you continue to have tunes you want on demand.
In a word.
DOPE.

KACHINA KEN
09-21-2005, 08:31 PM
mine was $217 out the door, I'm betting there will be aftermarket hard drives that will get near the 10 gig capacity so I saved the 50 bucks towards that, i think a 500 song capacity will hold me over for awhile. :)

Wakker
09-21-2005, 09:09 PM
I just got mine too. NO SHIT ITS COOl. Not mini HD based either, flash memory... alot of the mp3 playbacks are still HD based and you drop em' a couple times and thats the end of them. The earbuds are bigger than the ipod, i dig mine.

WILDERTHANU
09-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Do you want to maybe sell it?
LOL... nope use it everyday