PDA

View Full Version : When did....

andy01
09-22-2005, 06:32 AM
When did this become Cats and Focking Rhinos?
HH can you move all of this BS to where it belongs? Like Glamis dunes.com
Andy

riverliver
09-22-2005, 06:58 AM
A little cranky today Focker...... :cry:

BoatFloating
09-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Andy
Just because you sold yours don't hate.... :p

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 09:51 AM
I asked the same question a week ago.....
Maybe it should be Cats/Tunnels & 1 Up toy of the year that will be played out next... :):):)

Jordy
09-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Maybe it should be Cats/Tunnels & 1 Up toy of the year that will be played out next... :):):)
I'll just wait until the next best thing is out and buy my rhino from one of the Big Balla's then. :D :D :D

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 09:58 AM
I'll just wait until the next best thing is out and buy my rhino from one of the Big Balla's then. :D :D :D
Exactly....like all the cheap Blinged out Golf Carts up for sale.. :) ...Well except for Toby, who thinks his Bishop Don Magic Juan Green Limo is priced comparatively to a New Escalade...:):)

Jordy
09-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Exactly....like all the cheap Blinged out Golf Carts up for sale.. :) ...Well except for Toby, who thinks his Bishop Don Magic Juan Green Limo priced comparatively to a New Escalade...:):)
You are talking about the Escalade pricing before the employee discount right???? :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Exactly....like all the cheap Blinged out Golf Carts up for sale.. :) ...Well except for Toby, who thinks his Bishop Don Magic Juan Green Limo is priced comparatively to a New Escalade...:):)
LOL ;)

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 11:33 AM
You are talking about the Escalade pricing before the employee discount right???? :D :D :D
Yeah...Non Jay and Non Employee Discount pricing... :wink:

TOBTEK
09-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Andy
IS someones tighty whities wedged up there ASS? :D

TOBTEK
09-22-2005, 02:28 PM
ohhhhhhh Michelle dont be pissy, You know you want it. just send the $$$$ we spoke about. Should I send you a depend's :D :D :D :D

Magic34
09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Some of the C&T guys are even talking about selling their DCB's and getting pontoon boats. I think you'll have to let them know that the pontoon isn't a cat. :D But, I know one for sure that does have a Rhino :hammer2: :D

andy01
09-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Just because you sold yours don't hate.... :p
Rhinos are so last year........

andy01
09-22-2005, 02:43 PM
LOL, nice post Mike!
Or it could be Cats/Tunnels and I should have bought a long travel off road car but I threw to much money at my Rhino already.....
Or Cats/Tunnels and Toby has a back seat for sale.....
Or Cats/Tunnels and Toby has something for sale somewhere in here.......
Or Cats/Tunnels and Bling is a homo........
Or......
Andy :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Andy
It is just a way to keep us all together till next summer!

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 07:08 PM
ohhhhhhh Michelle dont be pissy, You know you want it. just send the $$$$ we spoke about. Should I send you a depend's :D :D :D :D
Sorry, I struck a nerve...I forgot it is priced in line with a G500....I am only focking with you my little green friend. :):)

Jrocket
09-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Andy
Sure wasnt a problem when you were trying to sell your junk in here though.

Bling Bling
09-22-2005, 07:36 PM
LOL, nice post Mike!
WOW, first you burn me on the sale of your Rhino to Deano, and now I'm gay. Was it the picture of me kissing another man on a different thread that gave it away? :D

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Sure wasnt a problem when you were trying to sell your junk in here though.
LMAO Johnny...that was funny...

Charley
09-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Oh MB..... this is a fockin hilarious post!

Charley
09-22-2005, 08:01 PM
now I'm gay. Was it the picture of me kissing another man on a different thread that gave it away? :D
I just think your gay cause you didnt invite me to your party...... its all good fockin loser, Im gonna get me a lil bling voodoo doll and start pokin holes in yer crotch.... yep thats right the voodoo doll shit really works ...last summer I got a 36 inch long spectre replica , I Krylonned a gay rainbow on it, wrote "minimus" on the deck with a sharpie and started breaking drives off it...shit worked all summer long!
bling if your balls start hurting all of the sudden its your own fault for forgetting the little things in life.... like me :(

mbrown2
09-22-2005, 08:11 PM
..last summer I got a 36 inch long spectre replica , I Krylonned a gay rainbow on it, wrote "minimus" on the deck with a sharpie and started breaking drives off it...shit worked all summer long!
Lmao...if only Jeff did not go and have a sex change operation to a little girl...maybe he would actually come on here and respond to that.... :wink:

Charley
09-22-2005, 08:21 PM
sure is a silly lil sally lately aint he? :wink:

Bling Bling
09-22-2005, 08:24 PM
I just think your gay cause you didnt invite me to your party...... its all good fockin loser, Im gonna get me a lil bling voodoo doll and start pokin holes in yer crotch.... yep thats right the voodoo doll shit really works ...last summer I got a 36 inch long spectre replica , I Krylonned a gay rainbow on it, wrote "minimus" on the deck with a sharpie and started breaking drives off it...shit worked all summer long!
bling if your balls start hurting all of the sudden its your own fault for forgetting the little things in life.... like me :(
That's funny, I think you already started one on me and you've been pin poking trannys.
I might have to see about another bike to bar before it gets cold. Seriously, I thought HH and Kroozin were at the hydro fest, you would be jammed, Deanos ruler would not let him go, Kilr couldn't get out of his DCB, and If Andy came he would of brought his Spectre, parked in front of my house and tried to sell it. :D If I put another together, there better be no EXCUSES. Plus I'm just waiting for round 2 at this years LA boat show. :devil:

Charley
09-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Plus I'm just waiting for round 2 at this years LA boat show. :devil:
just busting yer raisins sweety I know your too busy to care about some one without a boat and whos 5 year old is taller than he is

unleashed
09-22-2005, 08:57 PM
That's funny, I think you already started one on me and you've been pin poking trannys.
I might have to see about another bike to bar before it gets cold. Seriously, I thought HH and Kroozin were at the hydro fest, you would be jammed, Deanos ruler would not let him go, Kilr couldn't get out of his DCB, and If Andy came he would of brought his Spectre, parked in front of my house and tried to sell it. :D If I put another together, there better be no EXCUSES. Plus I'm just waiting for round 2 at this years LA boat show. :devil:
WTF???? How did I come into this conversation. I didnt go to your party cause you hurt my feelings biatch. :D
Hey Charlie, No one invites you places cause they dont want every conversation to turn into "why DCB Racing is the Worlds Best"! :jawdrop:
Oh and will someone hurry up and buy Tobys Kermit the Frog Golf Cart already....Ask for the Tire Kicker discount! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Jrocket
09-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Oh and will someone hurry up and buy Tobys Kermit the Frog Golf Cart already....
Why....so he can retire? :D

TOBTEK
09-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Why....so he can retire? :D
DUDE....id burn my tiny little pile of money, IF I had yours! How many HP's is that thing gonna have when your done spending 50K on the motor and drive? :D

TOBTEK
09-22-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL, nice post Mike!
Or it could be Cats/Tunnels and I should have bought a long travel off road car but I threw to much money at my Rhino already.....
Or Cats/Tunnels and Toby has a back seat for sale.....
Or Cats/Tunnels and Toby has something for sale somewhere in here.......
Or......
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... I forget, BUT who was that guy selling that 5 min old SPECTURD just awhile ago FOR LIKE $140,000.00. And if im not mistaking that same "HI pot...im calling you black" SOLD a 2004 YAMAHA RHINO off this site, AND had a red Chevy crew cab listed on here......OH YEAH and the matching MACH26 ....I forget who that was though :confused: :hammer2:

WetWillie
09-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Its Mr. Memory....
Eat a pickle dick..
Toby dont forget its not gay if you get the deal! :jawdrop:

TOBTEK
09-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Its Mr. Memory....
Eat a pickle dick..
Toby dont forget its not gay if you get the deal! :jawdrop:
WOW.......someone needs a hug!

WetWillie
09-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Take a rooffy! I was just saying hi!

INSman
09-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Take a rooffy! I was just saying hi!
Hey Bill, wassuuppp :D

WetWillie
09-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Just coming up for air!! Hows business? :rollside:
Hey Bill, wassuuppp :D

INSman
09-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Just coming up for air!! Hows business? :rollside:
Can't complain and I don't want to hijack this thread, but let me help you negotiate your renewal with Federated, Sentry or whomever it is. I guarantee I will get you better coverage !!
I will need a complete copy of the renewal proposal of course to review and will undoubtedly have some questions. Your call, no lose situation. Here to help my fellow HB brother :cool: