PDA

View Full Version : The 951.....

Cole
09-22-2005, 08:41 AM
1. Every one of your friends has a lifted truck with an Eliminator, Commander, Essex or their favorite boat mfg sticker on the back window.
2. You're happy 909 is now 951.
3. Every one of your friends, including yourself, has a drinking problem.
4. You visit your favorite boat manufacture every other Saturday.
5. You hook up with someone on Friday night and Saturday morning you have 10 missed calls from people that already heard about it.
6. You've known more than half your friends since junior high, or elementary school
7. You use terms likeÂ….. "Mo Vall", and "Victimville" to refer to places
8. When you go to parties you bring your own beer and guard it with your life
9. A party isn't a party until the cops come and someone gets knocked out
10. Every Jetta you see has a roxy sticker on the window
11. The whoÂ’s gonna drive to get more booze conversation is decided by who has the fewest number of D.U.I.'s
12. You try to act as white trash as possible but your parents live in million dollar houses and drive hummers
13. You know at least 10 people with a tattoo of their last name, a star, or a flower
14. At least half the guys you see are wearing black Active socks
15. When all of your girlfriends go off to college and all your guy friends stay home and work construction
16. You walk into a party and you've hooked up with at least half the people there
17. Even the people you havenÂ’t seen since high school still manage to find out what and who you are doing
18. You walk into Vons or Rite Aid and see at least 5 people you know
19. You have an Uncle Jager.
20. You participate in the cycle of: A) Seeing old people at parties and then B) Being the old people at parties.
21. "Your mom" is the most common phrase in your vocabulary.
22. You walk to your truck at Victoria gardens and mistaking put your key in one of the 50 black lifted F-250...
23. You miss club Metro and Gotham.
24. You go to victoria gardens on Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night because there isnÂ’t much else to do...
25. You know what a Bro is, and what a Bro Hoe is.
26. Being called a Bro Hoe isnÂ’t a good thing yet all of them are excited to be called one.
27. When Monday night bowling is the highlight of your week.
28. You go to the Branding Iron on Wednesday nights.
29. You know what people do at "the Top of Haven "
30. Your whole life is DRAMA.
31. You canÂ’t start a day without Starbucks.
32. You run into your ex's ALL the time.
33. When you think Fontana is ghetto. (fontucky)
34. When you have been to a Quakes game on Friday night.
35. You were disappointed to learn that Hemet is no longer the Meth capital of the world
36. U know what emo is... but you're too "hardcore"
37. You have gone offroading off the 71
39. You have been to a Rufio concert.
40. You know someone who works at Active, Hollister or Abercrombie.
41. U know someone who went through the "bleaching" the hair phase, with spikes
42. You have crossed a raging flood . . . in an intersection
43. Kids love their cars more than they love their parents
44. You know that snoop dogg lives 10 min away and where his house is.
45. You know that snoop dogg's mom lives 10 min away and where her house is.
46. You know at least 10 people that had to be evacuated from their homes because of the wildfires.
47. You take the 10 or 60 to get somewhere that is 5 min away, but it takes 45 minutes to get there
48. All your old friends have kids.. And u know their baby daddy.
49. At least 5 of your friends have their lip pierced.
50. Lifted trucks are mandatory.
51. U eat dennys or albertos after a hard night of partying'!!!!
52. U know someone with a 50cc pit bike DEF!!!!!!
53. You know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Travis barker
54. Our favorite radio station fades into Spanish at least once during your commuteÂ…Â….like our friend Phat Matts station!!!!!

riverroyal
09-22-2005, 08:45 AM
number 15 and 35

phuggit
09-22-2005, 08:46 AM
LMAO
37. You have gone offroading off the 71 <---that was a badasss hill climb.

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 08:47 AM
You have alot of free time on your hands dont you...??? :D I will tell you one thing about them 909 girls...I Like em...I Like em alot...They are real...Not these fake OC bitches!!! (majority) of them.. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
09-22-2005, 08:53 AM
thats it, im movin to the 951

fourspeednup
09-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Good to see #5 and 17 aren't just here in Ventura :squiggle: ....and I think the last time i wore black socks was when old Uncle Bernie bought the farm :D

barbigrl
09-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I FREAKIN love this!! IT IS SOOOO DAM TRUE!!! EVERY PART OF IT!! I am going to print it! :D DAm I love the 909!

JackieV
09-22-2005, 08:56 AM
1. Every one of your friends has a lifted truck with an Eliminator, Commander, Essex or their favorite boat mfg sticker on the back window.
2. You're happy 909 is now 951.
3. Every one of your friends, including yourself, has a drinking problem.
4. You visit your favorite boat manufacture every other Saturday.
5. You hook up with someone on Friday night and Saturday morning you have 10 missed calls from people that already heard about it.
6. You've known more than half your friends since junior high, or elementary school
7. You use terms likeÂ….. "Mo Vall", and "Victimville" to refer to places
8. When you go to parties you bring your own beer and guard it with your life
9. A party isn't a party until the cops come and someone gets knocked out
10. Every Jetta you see has a roxy sticker on the window
11. The whoÂ’s gonna drive to get more booze conversation is decided by who has the fewest number of D.U.I.'s
12. You try to act as white trash as possible but your parents live in million dollar houses and drive hummers
13. You know at least 10 people with a tattoo of their last name, a star, or a flower
14. At least half the guys you see are wearing black Active socks
15. When all of your girlfriends go off to college and all your guy friends stay home and work construction
16. You walk into a party and you've hooked up with at least half the people there
17. Even the people you havenÂ’t seen since high school still manage to find out what and who you are doing
18. You walk into Vons or Rite Aid and see at least 5 people you know
19. You have an Uncle Jager.
20. You participate in the cycle of: A) Seeing old people at parties and then B) Being the old people at parties.
21. "Your mom" is the most common phrase in your vocabulary.
22. You walk to your truck at Victoria gardens and mistaking put your key in one of the 50 black lifted F-250...
24. You go to victoria gardens on Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night because there isnÂ’t much else to do...
25. You know what a Bro is, and what a Bro Hoe is.
26. Being called a Bro Hoe isnÂ’t a good thing yet all of them are excited to be called one.
27. When Monday night bowling is the highlight of your week.
28. You go to the Branding Iron on Wednesday nights.
29. You know what people do at "the Top of Haven "
30. Your whole life is DRAMA.
31. You canÂ’t start a day without Starbucks.
32. You run into your ex's ALL the time.
33. When you think Fontana is ghetto. (fontucky)
34. When you have been to a Quakes game on Friday night.
35. You were disappointed to learn that Hemet is no longer the Meth capital of the world
36. U know what emo is... but you're too "hardcore"
37. You have gone offroading off the 71
39. You have been to a Rufio concert.
40. You know someone who works at Active, Hollister or Abercrombie.
41. U know someone who went through the "bleaching" the hair phase, with spikes
42. You have crossed a raging flood . . . in an intersection
43. Kids love their cars more than they love their parents
44. You know that snoop dogg lives 10 min away and where his house is.
45. You know that snoop dogg's mom lives 10 min away and where her house is.
46. You know at least 10 people that had to be evacuated from their homes because of the wildfires.
47. You take the 10 or 60 to get somewhere that is 5 min away, but it takes 45 minutes to get there
48. All your old friends have kids.. And u know their baby daddy.
49. At least 5 of your friends have their lip pierced.
50. Lifted trucks are mandatory.
51. U eat dennys or albertos after a hard night of partying'!!!!
52. U know someone with a 50cc pit bike DEF!!!!!!
53. You know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Travis barker
54. Our favorite radio station fades into Spanish at least once during your commuteÂ…Â….like our friend Phat Matts station!!!!!
DAMN! How the hell do you know me & Art so F***ing well, that is just hilarious! I can't believe how much I can relate too! It's sickening, but funny. :D

SummitKarl
09-22-2005, 08:57 AM
55. you put yourself in debt up to your eyeballs, to play "keep up with the jones's" so you can be accepted into the neighbor hood
56. you realize that the last 20 years of your life in the 909/951 is no different than a bad episode of 90210

sxpilot
09-22-2005, 08:58 AM
OMG that is some funny shit...I relate to all of it...
agree someone's got too much time on there hands...
The Metro...man that goes way back..

JackieV
09-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Sh it! I'm forwarding it to Mo Val right now, hence the fact that all I need to do is send it to my circle of friends and it will spread like wild fire...that is if they haven't seen this already! LOL :D

blackcloud75
09-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Seal Beach Transplant to the 951! Got used to the Cow smell. And NOTALENT is right!

JackieV
09-22-2005, 09:00 AM
OMG that is some funny shit...I relate to all of it...
agree someone's got too much time on there hands...
The Metro...man that goes way back..
So you can remember the stupid glow in the dark stamp that they'd stamp you with and it would get all over the f**king place! Even your face and clothes. lol
I remember that. OMG Too funny. :hammerhea

barbigrl
09-22-2005, 09:01 AM
You have alot of free time on your hands dont you...??? :D I will tell you one thing about them 909 girls...I Like em...I Like em alot...They are real...Not these fake OC bitches!!! (majority) of them.. :rollside:
Hell yeah we are cooler!!! :p We are not as prudish!!

barbigrl
09-22-2005, 09:02 AM
So you can remember the stupid glow in the dark stamp that they'd stamp you with and it would get all over the f**king place! Even your face and clothes. lol
I remember that. OMG Too funny. :hammerhea
Oh yeah...or at Rox club in Riverside. My friends and I used to own that place!!
Metro every Sunday night.....man...takes me back to being 18 again!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-22-2005, 09:06 AM
Ok, I am not a 909'er but can relate to a majority of those. Does that mean I should move to the 909? :squiggle: :p

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 09:06 AM
anyone wanna make a list like this, or know where one is on 714??? :D

Phat Matt
09-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Man, this one really hits home. lol :D
Listen online.
www.x1039.com

Phat Matt
09-22-2005, 09:11 AM
I do. They were both good clients that spent a lot of money with me!!! :)

orange picker
09-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah...or at Rox club in Riverside. My friends and I used to own that place!!
actualy my friend used to own Rox club I dont know how I lived through that era Where does Snoop Dog live? Thats the only thing I dont know on the list

cdog
09-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Snoop dog used to live in montclair. Back in 1995 I met a couple of girls from montclair at the river. We hooked up and got drunk. They dared me to knock on his door so I did. There was alot of big black dudes in the house. I swear it's a true story. The 909 stuff is true. Everyone talks about being different yet they all look the same. Buncha Tards. I went to high school in Mo Town and I don't know anyone remotely successful or that does not fit that description. You forgot about the skin gear and lame jearseys.

Mrs.RoxySnow
09-22-2005, 09:28 AM
actualy my friend used to own Rox club I dont know how I lived through that era Where does Snoop Dog live? Thats the only thing I dont know on the list
Pretty sure it's Chino Hills, he coaches his son's pee wee football team and some other kids all star team

Mrs.RoxySnow
09-22-2005, 09:32 AM
The 909 stuff is true. Everyone talks about being different yet they all look the same. Buncha Tards. I went to high school in Mo Town and I don't know anyone remotely successful or that does not fit that description. You forgot about the skin gear and lame jearseys.
So back to the subject...951, you think 951 and 909 are the same? Anahiem Hills is what, 5 miles up the freeway from the 951...?

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Snoop dog used to live in montclair. Back in 1995 I met a couple of girls from montclair at the river. We hooked up and got drunk. They dared me to knock on his door so I did. There was alot of big black dudes in the house. I swear it's a true story. The 909 stuff is true. Everyone talks about being different yet they all look the same. Buncha Tards. I went to high school in Mo Town and I don't know anyone remotely successful or that does not fit that description. You forgot about the skin gear and lame jearseys.
how long ago was this...??? He has mostly lived here in the LBC and Watts his whole life...??? He lived in my buddies dads apartments back when I was in the 5th grade...and for a while after that...I know he was born in the LBC..

wsuwrhr
09-22-2005, 09:51 AM
damn some time on your hands.
Can't we all just get along?
Brian

Phat Matt
09-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Tom?

cdog
09-22-2005, 09:58 AM
So back to the subject...951, you think 951 and 909 are the same? Anahiem Hills is what, 5 miles up the freeway from the 951...?
Huh? Did you take offense to my comment? I don't understand what your trying to say?

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 09:59 AM
damn some time on your hands.
Can't we all just get along?
Brian
now what kind of world would this be if we all got along....???? :D

cdog
09-22-2005, 10:05 AM
how long ago was this...??? He has mostly lived here in the LBC and Watts his whole life...??? He lived in my buddies dads apartments back when I was in the 5th grade...and for a while after that...I know he was born in the LBC..
It was in 1995. I know it was his home because I saw it on MTV. I think his ex wife got the house in the divorse. It was really funny because it seemed so out of place. It was up in a real pricy neighborhood ranch type community. His house was all white with a horseshoe driveway with big white house type pillars and a bunch of old lowrider cars in the driveway. I did'nt see snoop but his body gaurd answered the door. I think that area is still LA county. So he was still keepin it real. ;)

cdog
09-22-2005, 10:12 AM
You are the typical 714 clown,stuck up and looking down your nose at the 951 peeps.
Clown. Your just a dick. That's the same no mater what area code your in. I never said the 909 or 951 was bad. Nor do I look down at it. I grew up there. Get off your horse asshole.

little rowe boat
09-22-2005, 10:13 AM
:sleeping: Typical slam from a 714 clown.

orange picker
09-22-2005, 10:40 AM
Tom?
No John and Andy I think Tom opened it the second time around

little rowe boat
09-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Clown. Your just a dick. That's the same no mater what area code your in. I never said the 909 or 951 was bad. Nor do I look down at it. I grew up there. Get off your horse asshole.
It's your stereo type of the 951 peeps.
Shut up Richard Cranium.

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 10:43 AM
It's your stereo type of the 951 peeps.
Shut up Richard Cranium.
hey...it's kevin and Bean's Stereo Type... :D

Captain Dan
09-22-2005, 11:46 AM
When I moved to the 951 it was the 714. :wink:

NOTALENT
09-22-2005, 11:51 AM
swith that around...Alot of OC fock's clown the 909 but when you go down there to the OC...fock..it looks the damn same..Seem's to me there jocking there style...other than the surfers. Damn poser's!!! :D

FreshTracks
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
You Forgot The Sideways Hat Crew! And The Wanna Be Mulisha Morons.
"those Guys Are Fags"-- Jeff Spicoli

UnionJack
09-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Huh? Did you take offense to my comment? I don't understand what your trying to say?
Chino Hills is next to Pomona

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-22-2005, 12:23 PM
You Forgot The Sideways Hat Crew! And The Wanna Be Mulisha Morons.
"those Guys Are Fags"-- Jeff Spicoli
You said it, I agree. :D

Sportin' Wood
09-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Ditto... I gotta move soon because of all the transplants. ;) That list pretty much sums up Canyon Lake.

rmarion
09-22-2005, 02:35 PM
and the problem with that is................

cdog
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
I was from the 213, moved to the 714, the 213 changed to 310, the 714 changed to the 909, I moved to the 714 again then the 909 changed to the 951. Now I'm about to move to the 480. Sounds like a song i've heard once. :idea:

JackieV
09-22-2005, 02:41 PM
I was 16 with a fake I.D. when I went to Metro for the first time...and Rox club OMG! I was always there too! Now I'm wondering if we ever saw eachother there! lol funny! Small world...but then again small city! :D

JackieV
09-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Pretty sure it's Chino Hills, he coaches his son's pee wee football team and some other kids all star team
Yeah Chino Hills, that's what I thought too...I just heard through chicks that I knew, so I really don't know...

RVRKID
09-22-2005, 02:54 PM
I'll take 909 over 949 any day!!
Like NOTALENT said "They are real...Not these fake OC bitches!!! (majority) of them.. "
Plus in the 949...
Everyone rents apartments, drives Mercedes and lives on credit!!!

blackcloud75
09-22-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll take 909 over 949 any day!!
Like NOTALENT said "They are real...Not these fake OC bitches!!! (majority) of them.. "
Plus in the 949...
Everyone rents apartments, drives Mercedes and lives on credit!!!
I had a bad beach cruiser accident in the 949......................bad memories

RVRKID
09-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Might have been all the chrome on the bike!! :crossx:

blackcloud75
09-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Might have been all the chrome on the bike!! :crossx:
or the baseball card in the spokes

Nord
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
A little less than that!!!
I live off GreenRiver litterally the border of 714 and 951!!!!
Its a stereotyping thing that I think is great!!!
Funny shit here!!!

voodoomedman
09-22-2005, 03:22 PM
As far as snoop he used to Live in Claremont just below Mt. Baldy in an area where it is County Land and the houses are huge. That must have been where CDog went. He now lives in Diamond Bar in "The Country" which is a guarded community with large expensive homes. He does coach PeeWee football for Chino Hills. I believe the practices are actually at Ayala Park in Chino.
909 is still alive. 909 used to be 714. Then 714 split and we had 909. Too many houses and cell phones now 909 was split and basically San Bernardino county stayed as 909 and Riverside County is 951. So the list is kinda funny cuz Victoria Gardens is 909.
What sucks is living in 909 but having a 951 cell phone. I call across the street and have to dial an area code.

Mrs.RoxySnow
09-22-2005, 03:40 PM
A little less than that!!!
I live off GreenRiver litterally the border of 714 and 951!!!!
Its a stereotyping thing that I think is great!!!
Funny shit here!!!
We could be neighbors, we're off Greenriver on the "horse side" and up the hill! :wink:

Nord
09-22-2005, 03:41 PM
We could be neighbors, we're off Greenriver on the "horse side" and up the hill! :wink:
We are neighbors, lets hang out!!!
Miguels anyone???
You have my # right???

Mrs.RoxySnow
09-22-2005, 03:46 PM
We are neighbors, lets hang out!!!
Miguels anyone???
You have my # right???
We are always up for Miguel's, in fact, just had lunch there last Fri. PM your number we'll set something up! :D

CA Stu
09-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Jesus, you kids.
You mean the Red Onion.
Thanks
CA Stu

Nord
09-22-2005, 04:00 PM
We are always up for Miguel's, in fact, just had lunch there last Fri. PM your number we'll set something up! :D
Check your PM's Babe!!

GAME TIME
09-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah Chino Hills, that's what I thought too...I just heard through chicks that I knew, so I really don't know...
Diamond Bar now but he rapped about it in one of his songs...
"I got a pit named petey, she nigareno (sp)
I got a house out in the hills, right next to Chino..."

GAME TIME
09-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Miguels...love it. Going there tonight!!! :D

GAME TIME
09-22-2005, 05:30 PM
As far as the list...that is great. :D Garden Grove transplant here so it sounds just like the O.C. minus the club names but just put the Boogie in there. :hammerhea

Nord
09-22-2005, 05:30 PM
What time you going to Miguels???
Miss Roxy and I were talking about that

GAME TIME
09-22-2005, 05:31 PM
"and I, think I got a black Beamer
but my dream is to own a fly casino
like Bugsy Seagel, and do it all legal
and get scooped up, by the little homie in the Regal"
Nice SWB!!!!

GAME TIME
09-22-2005, 05:32 PM
What time you going to Miguels???
Miss Roxy and I were talking about that
7:00 for a friends b-day. Come on down, I need to talk to Mrs. Roxysnow anyways.

jbtrailerjim
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Jesus, you kids.
You mean the Red Onion.
Thanks
CA Stu
LOL....Thats what I remember it as. I guess I'm getting old. :D

Nord
09-22-2005, 06:29 PM
7:00 for a friends b-day. Come on down, I need to talk to Mrs. Roxysnow anyways.
I'm going to meet a buddy there at like 9:20 (I work until 9)
I doubt you will be there still

Cole
02-14-2006, 08:19 AM
thought this was funny!!!!

Chubby4Life
02-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Cole, how do YOU know what goes on at the top of haven? You should have added the top of Saphire to your list for the old skools! Funny list though, it reminds me why I moved up the state. C4L

THATJEFFGUY
02-14-2006, 09:54 AM
His pad's in Claremont...Paducah Hills

THATJEFFGUY
02-14-2006, 09:56 AM
It was in 1995. I know it was his home because I saw it on MTV. I think his ex wife got the house in the divorse. It was really funny because it seemed so out of place. It was up in a real pricy neighborhood ranch type community. His house was all white with a horseshoe driveway with big white house type pillars and a bunch of old lowrider cars in the driveway. I did'nt see snoop but his body gaurd answered the door. I think that area is still LA county. So he was still keepin it real. ;)
That was when he lived in Diamond Bar...in "The Country" I believe it's called. I think he was kinda forced to move outta there because of all his dogs though.

blackcloud75
02-14-2006, 01:53 PM
His pad's in Claremont...Paducah Hills
Padua Hills??????????????????
Top of Saphire= Cucamonga Creek
Top of Haven= Quickie with the High School Girfriends..."You can see the MOON so bright from up there...."

MRSDRMCAT
02-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Seal Beach Transplant to the 951! Got used to the Cow smell. And NOTALENT is right!
I know how you feel...my husband and i moved from seal beach a few years ago....6th st a couple blks from walts (favorite place to eat). It was a hard adjustment at first but now i wouldnt move back (unless i won the lottery)

Phat Daddy
02-14-2006, 03:34 PM
I know how you feel...my husband and i moved from seal beach a few years ago....6th st a couple blks from walts (favorite place to eat). It was a hard adjustment at first but now i wouldnt move back (unless i won the lottery)
Walt's Warf... now your talking :D

djunkie
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
What are you, like 22 now? :rolleyes:

MRSDRMCAT
02-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Walt's Warf... now your talking :D
Love that place...favorite thing to get is the articoke, steamed clams (jorge style) and top it off with a tall cold hef :rollside:

Cole
02-14-2006, 04:07 PM
I would not move back either!!!!
I like it out here much more....warmer all year round!!
more house for the buck and most important....at least 1 hour closer to the river!!!!!

MRSDRMCAT
02-14-2006, 04:10 PM
I would not move back either!!!!
I like it out here much more....warmer all year round!!
more house for the buck and most important....at least 1 hour closer to the river!!!!!
I second that #1 reason 1 hour closer to the river and state line....YES!